Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2011, 04:25 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

Miku99 has much to be proud ofMiku99 has much to be proud ofMiku99 has much to be proud ofMiku99 has much to be proud ofMiku99 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Official WebkinzInsider Valentine's Day Contest Thread

View Post Originally Posted by victoria19
how do i post my entry i took the screen shot already

omg miku99 i love miku! i draw her all the time!!!
Thanks! Miku is my fav Vocaloid. Here is a tutorial on how to post a screenshot
Miku99 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-10-2011, 10:08 PM   #42
Handy the beaver.
Banned
lunakitty wows us all with wonderlunakitty wows us all with wonderlunakitty wows us all with wonderlunakitty wows us all with wonderlunakitty wows us all with wonderlunakitty wows us all with wonderlunakitty wows us all with wonderlunakitty wows us all with wonderlunakitty wows us all with wonder

Click the image to open in full size.

Here's my entry. I hope you like it--I worked hard. Good luck to all other participating members! (:

My pet would love a new bed, because it would remind them of 2011's Valentine's day, a special day that will permanently reside in each of their hearts. It will show them that you can be rewarded if you work your hardest, and follow your hearts. This is why my pets would like a new bed.

Last edited by lunakitty; 02-10-2011 at 10:08 PM..
lunakitty is offline Female
Old 02-10-2011, 10:31 PM   #43
I <3 Orlando Bloo

I love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to behold

Silvermist is a hard working cook for the king of Webkinz! She has just had 300 endless hours of cooking in preperation for the kings banquet when, alas! She realizes she has no bed to rest in! She would love a Princess and the Pea bed to match her favorite fairy tale!Click the image to open in full size.

Silvermist is a hard working cook for the king of Webkinz! She has just had 300 endless hours of cooking in preperation for the kings banquet when, alas! She realizes she has no bed to rest in! She would love a Princess and the Pea bed to match her favorite fairy tale!
LEGOLAS WALLPAPER MUST 2ND!.jpg

: icefawn:

Oh never mind the pictures won't load!

I am so mad

Oh yeah I forgot to mention I am a LEGOLAS GREENLEAF FREAK! P.S. ORLANDO BLOOM IS AWESOME!

Last edited by I love growling; 02-10-2011 at 10:31 PM..
I love growling is offline Female
Old 02-12-2011, 01:46 PM   #44

PokeyTheHorse will become famous soon enough

Macy, my Bernese Mountain Dog, would like a new bed! Macy is hoping to get the Princess and the Pea Bed because it looks very soft and cuddly. Macy is also a real dog that is my best friend. My family and I adopted her from a shelter. Macy has been abused and hit by a car when her owners left her by the side of the road. This must have been very hard for Macy and she deserves something special even if it is something virual! My virtual Macy will love this new bed! Macy is very sweet and cute. I have designed this room for her but the only thing missing is . . . The Princess and the Pea Bed!

Here is the picture of Macy's room:

Macy is hoping to put the bed where she is sitting!
PokeyTheHorse is offline Male
Old 02-12-2011, 01:50 PM   #45
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

Happy Valentines day!

The place where the bed 'Would' go is where the little wardrobe is

Me and my Kinz need this new bed for the new Love monkey or new love frog we may be getting!
and we ran out of Kc to buy one Thanks to a tawny pup xD

oh and my love puffin sleeps in the bed on the other side of the wardrobe
zacspet is offline Male
Old 02-12-2011, 08:00 PM   #46
crybaby
Gifted
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous

Good luck Everybody
889wlry is offline Female
Old 02-12-2011, 10:38 PM   #47
Lil Kinz
hgsl is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you for the opportunity to be considered in the Valentine's Day contest! Here is the room. It really needs a bed. WE love Webkinz at our house. Thanks again for including us in this contest!

Attached Images
File Type: jpgValentine's Room.jpg (157.8 KB, 63 views)
hgsl is offline Female
Old 02-13-2011, 03:30 AM   #48
I always knew I was
Gifted

Ribbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud of

Poor Willow came home from a long vacation to find that her roommates had sold her bed to buy some trophy pedestals for their new flower collection. "Welcome Back" the mat says but Willow doesn't feel very welcome at all anymore. Did they honestly think that a teddy bear and some chocolates would make up for having no bed to sleep in? She's surprised that they were considerate enough to make sure that there was even still room for her at all, marking off just enough room, where her bed should be in the corner there with a rug. Is she supposed to sleep on that rug? Look at them smugly sleeping in their beds, without a care in the world. Well, Willow is going to be bedding down on one of those lovely couches for now. I leave it to you to imagine the scene tomorrow once everyone awakens.
Ribbitsqueak is offline Female
Old 02-13-2011, 07:58 PM   #49
furbyamy

Amyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledge

Here is my entry.
Also, Happy Valentine's Day To Everyone!!!!
Mittens is a Pom Pom Kitty. She is a new member of the family as of December 25, 2010. She is a bit shy, and still adjusting to her new home. All of her brothers and sisters are working on helping Mittens get her bedroom setup. Any of the beds will look great in her room. Pink and purple are some of Mittens favorite colors. Angel has come in at the moment to play and help out on how to arrange everything.

Attached Images
File Type: jpgvalentinecontest20111.JPG (53.7 KB, 60 views)
Amyloveswebkinz is offline Female
Old 02-13-2011, 08:20 PM   #50
Hoppy0912
Lil Kinz

1409tiredmom is on a distinguished road

Hollywood has spent many hours collecting things for her perfect princess room. It only lacks one thing--and enchanted dreams bed. Please make her wishes come true.Insider room entry.JPG

1409tiredmom is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aikou:)