Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2011, 03:54 PM   #21
diabetes awareness
Webkinz :)

arftoo has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Official WebkinzInsider Valentine's Day Contest Thread

This is lovely Lizzie's room. She really needs a bed. She was recently adopted but was given a hand-me-down bed that was previously owned by a bed-wetter. She is thankful to have a room but would like her very own bed. Please help her.

Click the image to open in full size.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgbed room contest.jpg (91.6 KB, 170 views)

Last edited by COWS4YOU; 02-08-2011 at 12:54 PM.. Reason: made picture bigger
arftoo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2011, 07:56 PM   #22
Gift Guru

curiousg has disabled reputation

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

Thank you so much for the fun contest.

This is Fantasia, and she would like a new bed for two reasons.

First, she would really like to win a contest so that she can shout "Hip-hip-hippo-ray!" and hear people on WI groan.

Second, she gets an awful headache from sitting all day in this garish room.

(She would like to put the bed between the Ballerina Piano & the Bellacourt Blooming Flower).

Last edited by curiousg; 02-07-2011 at 08:09 PM.. Reason: capitlization change
curiousg is offline Female
Old 02-07-2011, 08:14 PM   #23
H♥mesick 4 Heaven

hunnybun has a reputation beyond reputehunnybun has a reputation beyond reputehunnybun has a reputation beyond reputehunnybun has a reputation beyond reputehunnybun has a reputation beyond reputehunnybun has a reputation beyond repute

Spoiler: show

Here's mine! My pet, Desert Orchid needs a bed because, well, she doesn't have one. And her room looks so plain without one. The bed would right underneath the Pretty in the City Panel Painting. Thanks!

hunny
hunnybun is offline Female
Old 02-07-2011, 10:47 PM   #24
Lil Kinz
Monkeys4Cheeky is on a distinguished road

I liked... NO. I LOVED the 2nd room design because I thought it was AMAZING! I'd never have the courage to spend even 100 kinzcash to make such a beautiful room! I mean, the Valentines air balloon with the Love Kitty in it was a great touch! I'd really like to enter this contest but when I looked at that design. I thought, NO ONE CAN COMPETE WITH THAT! I also loved how you added all pink and used some exclusive items. WHAT A ROOM
Monkeys4Cheeky is offline Female
Old 02-07-2011, 11:23 PM   #25
Gifted

deenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by superpenguin
Oh one mroe thing, any pointers on how to get your countest entryup as a picture. I don't know how.

Oh, and (sorry for off topicness but no one answered me anywhere else) is the webkinznewz trustworthy when they ask for your user info to get your account the click to win prizes?
Hi -
It isn't hard at all - first click print screen (you may have to hit control print screen on your keyboard) when your room is on. Then open up paintbrush (or another drawing program) and "paste" (control-v) onto a new document. Use the crop tool to select your room only (leave our dock, ads, etc.) and cut (control x) and put it all into a new document. Save as a JPEG file on your computer.

Next - go to tinypic.com to resize your picture, select the option for bulletin boards, upload your image there onto their servers. It will give you a verification code, after you type it in a box will come up and copy the link for direct layouts. Come back to WI and post a new message. WHen you are posting, there is an edit bar at the top - top is font, color, etc. Second line has some icons - click the "insert Image" and paste the link you copied from before. (I always do this in multiple tabs, etc. to make it easier.)

Your picture should be there.

Hope that helps - it is not hard, involves a few steps and some practice, but once you've "got it" you will do it very simply.

Now, as for Webkinz Newz - I absolutely do trust them with putting in my user name, etc.

Good luck!
D
deenies is offline Female
Old 02-07-2011, 11:45 PM   #26

smb890 is on a distinguished road

12ihopethisworks.jpg

Sorry about all the mess ups, I think I finally figured out how to post this picture!
My room needs another bed to be complete!!

Last edited by COWS4YOU; 02-08-2011 at 12:52 PM.. Reason: made picture bigger
smb890 is offline Female
Old 02-08-2011, 12:45 AM   #27
Lil Kinz
poodlelvr6 is on a distinguished road

webkinz 1.jpgHello, my pet's name is Candy, and she's a pink pony. I've been making her a pretty pink room, but unfortunately, she doesn't have a bed! She would really love it if she could get one for her room, because she currently doesn't have anywhere to sleep! I'd like the bed to go on the right side of the wall, where there is an empty space waiting to be taken up by a bed. Thanks for the great contest!

(I've also never won anything on Webkinz Insider. I'd really appreciate a bed!

Last edited by COWS4YOU; 02-08-2011 at 12:52 PM.. Reason: made picture bigger
Old 02-08-2011, 02:46 AM   #28
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by superpenguin
Oh one mroe thing, any pointers on how to get your countest entryup as a picture. I don't know how.

Oh, and (sorry for off topicness but no one answered me anywhere else) is the webkinznewz trustworthy when they ask for your user info to get your account the click to win prizes?
You can use this guide for posting pictures (from the guides & how-to's section of the forum).

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...put-site-8630/

And, I saw some replies in your 'worried' thread so I think you're good there
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Old 02-08-2011, 03:46 PM   #29
ResaJ34

ResaJ will become famous soon enough

This room is owned by my daughter Zara. Her two puppies Rainbow and Cheeky share it. She loves everything pink and princess and she says she would love to have another pink bed for her puppies so that they don't have to take turns sleeping.

The new bed would go in the back corner. The puppies on the sofa watching the princess TV are the puppies that share the room.

Thanks for your consideration.

ResaJ (Zara's Mommy)

ResaJ is offline Female
Old 02-08-2011, 05:52 PM   #30

harrihaven is a name known to allharrihaven is a name known to allharrihaven is a name known to all

Sweet Contest!

As Jasmine jumped on the school bus she thought of what her room would look like when she got home. Jasmine is a love frog whose room is going to be redecorated and all her furniture was thrown away this morning. New furniture would be brought in and her room would be re-painted. Everything was going to be PERFECT. She would even have here own kitchen and fireplace! When Jasmine got home she rushed to her room. GASPING she gaped at how it looked! Deciding to take a bath because she was so sweaty from playing tag and soccer at recess. After her dip she realized there was no bed! Shocked, she rushed to her mom who said that the bed was delayed for two weeks! Jasmine weeped but decided not to complain. Hopefully the good fairies from the magical forest would bring her a bed.

Awesome contest guys!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgLove Frog COntest.jpg (111.8 KB, 83 views)

Last edited by harrihaven; 02-08-2011 at 06:31 PM..
harrihaven is offline Male
Closed

Tags
aikou:)