Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2011, 10:10 PM   #11
Gifted

valwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Official WebkinzInsider Valentine's Day Contest Thread

Hello Judges & Other Readers
Here is my girly & valentines room.
I made this room for my webkinz lioness Lola.
I made this room in representation of everything our friendship has been, fun, simple, bright as the sun, and packed with smiles.
Lola was my second webkinz ever, but I feel like shes always been the webkinz i've been closest to.
I know that might sound weird, me being close to a stuffed/virtual animal. But Lola, my webkinz has been like a comforting friend to me from the day I got her three years ago.
Thank You Lola, I Love You, Happy Valentines Day. <3 This room's for you!
Click the image to open in full size.
valwiehl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2011, 11:27 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by superpenguin
we will recieve a feature code for these prizes if we win?
I don't believe these would be feature code items. They are beds that exist within Webkinz World either at the Curio Shop or as a bed choice when you hit 10, 15 and so on pets. I would think they would make arrangements to Kinzpost them.

Good luck.
Iggy is offline Female
Old 02-07-2011, 03:17 AM   #13

HAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clown

Oh my little Princess, Pandy Sue is so happy your having this contest. You see her Princess beds all seem to have lumps in them and being as sensitive as she is, she has way to much trouble sleeping in a bed with all those lumps. She probably would find a bed with many mattresses a bit more comfortable or maybe you could suggest one of another kind that would allow her that good nights sleep she is so lacking. Her choir practice will be over soon and all her little friends have agreed to stay over till she finds that perfect bed. Then they have promised to sing her a wonderful lullaby to assure her a peace full nights slumber in her brand new bed. We're all hoping that yours will be her perfect bed.

Attached Images
File Type: jpgScreen shot pink room.jpg (90.6 KB, 80 views)
HAZYDAY is offline Female
Old 02-07-2011, 05:12 AM   #14

kkryss is just really nicekkryss is just really nice

HI,THERE!!!COOL CONTEST SO THANKS WI!!!THIS WILL BE THE ROOM FOR A FUTURE PET!!A CUTE LITTLE KITTEN!!HER NAME WILL BE DUCESSA!!DUCESSA NEEDS A BED!!I WILL ADOPTING HER ON VALENTINE'S DAY!!!
kkryss is offline Male
Old 02-07-2011, 11:15 AM   #15
Diabetes Awareness

kirsten600 has a brilliant futurekirsten600 has a brilliant futurekirsten600 has a brilliant futurekirsten600 has a brilliant futurekirsten600 has a brilliant future

room.jpg

Princess would love a new bed because she has had the same one since they day i adopted her. I have recently started to renovated her room but, unfortunately, I don't have enough kinzcash to finish the renovation. If she could get a bed that would be great. It would help me so much if i could get her a bed because i barely have enough money to afford food let alone furnature.

Last edited by Webberlily; 02-07-2011 at 01:19 PM.. Reason: opening thumbnail for you.
kirsten600 is offline Female
Old 02-07-2011, 11:31 AM   #16
onderful

bubble3495 is a glorious beacon of lightbubble3495 is a glorious beacon of lightbubble3495 is a glorious beacon of light

This is Lucy and Luna, they love flowers and recently spent all of their money buying and planting them because they love them soo much! They didn't have enough money for a new bed so they went to the discount store and had to buy a giant sandwich to sleep on! They share the sandwich and Lucy always hogs the lettuce. Luna would love a new bed so that she could stay warm at night and Lucy wouldn't kick her throughout the night.
bubble3495 is offline Female
Old 02-07-2011, 11:39 AM   #17
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by superpenguin
we will recieve a feature code for these prizes if we win?
View Post Originally Posted by Iggy
I don't believe these would be feature code items. They are beds that exist within Webkinz World either at the Curio Shop or as a bed choice when you hit 10, 15 and so on pets. I would think they would make arrangements to Kinzpost them.

Good luck.
Iggy is corrrect. The prizes will be sent via KinzPost to the winners
Old 02-07-2011, 03:22 PM   #18
Gifted

superpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heaven
superpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heaven

ok thanks i will enter.
superpenguin is offline Male
Old 02-07-2011, 03:23 PM   #19
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

Here is a picture of Kitty's room. She has left space for a bed behind the pink room divider. Kitty would like to have a great bed for her room so she can lay in bed with the windows open and listen to her chimes. We love the chimes to look at and to hear. They are wonderful!!!

Last edited by Lucy Hippo; 02-18-2011 at 07:07 AM..
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 02-07-2011, 03:29 PM   #20
Gifted

superpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heaven
superpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heaven

Oh one mroe thing, any pointers on how to get your countest entryup as a picture. I don't know how.

Oh, and (sorry for off topicness but no one answered me anywhere else) is the webkinznewz trustworthy when they ask for your user info to get your account the click to win prizes?
superpenguin is offline Male
Closed

Tags
aikou:)