Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2011, 05:59 PM   #1
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Official WebkinzInsider Valentine's Day Contest Thread

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Please use this thread to post your entries for the WebkinzInsider Valentine's Day Contest. Starting today through February 13, 2011 @ 10pmKT, we are having a contest. Twelve lucky winners will win a bed. The Prizes for this contest are the Princess and the Pea Bed, (4) Enchanted Dreams Beds, (3) Golden Rose Beds and (4) Royal Cat Beds. For this contest, you have to create a room in which the bed will be in and explain why your pet would love a new bed. It has to be an indoor room and the size of the room does not matter. Feel free to decorate the room anyway you wish (W Shop, Curio, eStore,etc..) just make sure you leave room for where the bed will be. Good Luck Everyone!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2011, 06:56 PM   #2
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ
Webkinz :)

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Official WebkinzInsider Valentine's Day Contest Thread

All of her life Fran has had a hard life. Her dad died with cancer and her mom died in a car accident. She has been in many foster homes until one day, one family decides to take her into her home and stay. The family has 3 sisters. She gets to go in their room except with one problem. There's no bed. The sisters say that they sleep on the couches. Since the sisters didn't have any room to put her in the couch to sleep, Fran had to sleep on the floor. It would be a great opportunity to have Fran a bed (Even if it doesn't fit the style of the home) so she could lay her bed on a comfy place and also to have her sisters go on it and sleep with her once in a while. Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by wiiboy829; 02-06-2011 at 07:15 PM..
wiiboy829 is offline Male
Old 02-06-2011, 07:04 PM   #3
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Click the image to open in full size.

Thank you for hosting such a nice contest! I would love a chance at winning the Enchanted Dreams Bed since I just came back to WW after a small break. I am not a fan of pink usually unless it's for Valentines of course!

Be My Valentine?

All Love creatures came together to woo Love Frog..she was adored, for her great personality, beautiful hair, and musical talent. She plays the Piano like nothing you've ever heard before! It's spellbinding to all. Love Puppy puts on his best threads to impress her, Cheeky Dog always makes sure there is a lot of chocolate to go around, and Love Dino is always ready to protect her while she plays. He also brings in the fresh cut roses too! How romantic. So, everything was just fine until Love Cat moved in. Out of jealousy she took Love Frog's bed and sold it back to the wShop, she went on a shopping spree and brought home new seating but realized they weren't holding up to their expectations. Literally! Love Frog is quite dissatisfied with the situation and is working hard to earn enough KC but wonders if they will have a bed in time for Valentines Day.

I just so happen to be working on this room this weekend!
Good luck to all & and Happy Valentine's day too!

Last edited by EXOTERIC; 02-06-2011 at 07:47 PM..
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Old 02-06-2011, 07:47 PM   #4
Gifted

deenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to behold

I've never entered a decorating contest - too intimidated by all the talented designers on WI. But - here we go . . .

Meet Madelyn. She's alone in her room and wants to invite her twin sister to live with her. She has the space, a nice cozy chair, but no bed!

Any help for pathetic Madelyn is greatly appreciated. (Love the rooms so far!)

D

deenies is offline Female
Old 02-06-2011, 08:08 PM   #5
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

Hi, this is my story:

I would love to win this contest because I live in states that do not have the right to participate in most contests on the site webkinz newz.

In addition, for the next months, I'm planning to move in an other appartement and I can't buy some plush for x number of adoption to choose a superbed.

Until now, I have not yet managed to win a prize here on webkinz insider so I strongly hope to win!

My pet's story:

Terralynn loves nature and has always lived outside. But with climate disruption, she had to build a house for the winter.

Terralynn have a big heart. She's also helps all of her friends and family to build their own houses and now she's no longer have money to buy a bed. She sleeps on his couch and never complain, but secretly dreams to have a bed instead of a carpet in the center of his house.

zebultux is offline Female
Old 02-06-2011, 08:09 PM   #6
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

This is my Lil' Cocker Spaniel's room right now:
She doesn't have a bed! Daffodil sits next to her father on the couch, just dreaming..

Thanks for the great contest!!
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 02-06-2011, 08:38 PM   #7
Yay! I'm A
Gifted

winterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to behold

Here is my pet, Spirit, so excited that you decided to hold this contest. She has her own bed but her sister is coming to visit soon and there is no where for her to sleep! She needs a bed!
Old 02-06-2011, 09:11 PM   #8
has 60

crum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Can I reserve this post? ill post my room soon.
crum98 is offline Female
Old 02-06-2011, 09:15 PM   #9
Diabetes Awareness

xmittens is a jewel in the roughxmittens is a jewel in the rough

Allie has a gorgeous pink valentines day room but sadly she has no one to share it with. But she has been hearing rumors about a love puffin and a love spaniel joining her (: But Allie has a problem, she cant find a bed to suit her new friends! She would love the Enchanted Dreams Bed or the Royal cat bed to match her room!

Last edited by xmittens; 02-10-2011 at 01:24 AM..
xmittens is offline Female
Old 02-06-2011, 09:21 PM   #10
Gifted

superpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heaven
superpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heaven

we will recieve a feature code for these prizes if we win?
superpenguin is offline Male
Closed

Tags
aikou:)