Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2010, 12:45 PM   #781
Webkinz :)

FanofwebKatz is a jewel in the roughFanofwebKatz is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: The Official WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest Thread

My pets and I look forward to doing the Summer activities, and think it's the best thing about Summer. Things start earlier in the day, and so it's like having a long week end. Thanks for all that you do.
FanofwebKatz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2010, 01:38 PM   #782
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

I love summer because I have freedom! My Webbies love to get up and start the day by playing the daily activities! They also love getting to go swimming, playing in the backyard and swinging! Thanks for the contest! Summer is my webbies favorite season!
pinky719 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2010, 02:21 PM   #783

peppicita will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

I love summer because I can go swimming with my friends and I can earm more kinzcash for my account
peppicita is offline Female
Old 07-10-2010, 02:23 PM   #784
lakeparklion
Lil Kinz

wolvesrule201 is an unknown quantity at this point

My webkinz love the summer because, well i can be home from school and we can go outside to play or go to the pool. All my girls love the summer because they dont have to go to the kinzville academy for school instead they rake up all theyre kinz cash and go to the W-Shop and the KinzStyle Outlet! they love shoping for a new summer ward-robe. All my boys enjoy summer because they can go to the skate park and see who is the best skate boarder no one ever wins they all rock! They also enjoy going to the pool with theyre friends.So as you can see all my webkinz LOVE summer!
wolvesrule201 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2010, 03:02 PM   #785

EvilSeaOtter has a spectacular aura about

I love summer because we have so much free time to do whatever we want like playing webkinz!
EvilSeaOtter is offline Male
Old 07-10-2010, 03:35 PM   #786
Lil Kinz
kittysundae is an unknown quantity at this point

Count me in the contest. Rules
kittysundae is offline Female
Old 07-10-2010, 03:41 PM   #787
Lil Kinz

slush is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: The Official WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest Thread

Yay enter me plz :3:gr:
slush is offline Female
Old 07-10-2010, 04:05 PM   #788
ish for a

owlcity42 is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: The Official WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest Thread

What my ebkinz will LOVE (♥) about summer is that I will get to spend a lot of time with them, there will be so much fun with the hourly events, and that there is always something for them to do.
I can spend more time with them because there is no school or homework to worry about, so I can spend lots and lots of time with them.
With the hourly events they can have fun with the Prize Klaw, the BIG Button of Kinzcash, Token balloon darts, and many other fun things.
Even when i am gone, my webkinz can call some friends to ask them if they want to come over, go to the beach (my beach room), or just relax. And thanks to , they can win stuff from contests.
owlcity42 is offline Male
Old 07-10-2010, 04:53 PM   #789
i luvs my webbies ♥

rory2006 will become famous soon enough

I like summer in Webkinz world because I have more time to get money and there are lots of new things that come out!
rory2006 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2010, 05:09 PM   #790
forgetmen0t

France is an unknown quantity at this point

My Webkinz love to play Atomicolitious with people in the tournament arena and make new friends! They love to see all the new things coming out and buy things at the Wshop. They get to play all day long!
France is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*invisible tag*, *magic*, 310webkinz :), bethany♥, catch me if you can!, charis99, charis99 <3 owl city, cocokl9 here!, f l a m e d a n c e, i love green, i luv owl city too!, ilp/emily got a tag!, je rocks!, let's go millag!, marielofredwall was here!, mockingjay, puppy232323 wuz here, rockermom rocks, smilez was here! :), tawni lovez tagz!, woo hoo!, ♥ summer '10 ♥