Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2010, 05:36 PM   #761
Webkinz :)

pieisawesome defies all odds
pieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all odds

Default Re: The Official WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest Thread

Summer is here and my Webkinz are excited. After soggy rainy days, and freezing cold days, they finally have a chance to have fun. They love chill'n out and having fun. But this year, my Webkinz will especially love the activities. They will enjoy playing games to earn Kinzcash so they can chill out on those especially hot days. Playing at the park is also fun. My Webkinz love summer because they don't have to stay in a warm ,hot school room on a warm, hot day. They will also love swimming in cool waters, and hanging out on the trees on days with a nice, cool, breeze.
pieisawesome is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2010, 06:17 PM   #762
defender291

defender291 is an unknown quantity at this point

My webkinz and i LOVE summer, and the activities only make our love greater!
Old 07-09-2010, 06:33 PM   #763
name's alex

puppygal is a golden guidepuppygal is a golden guidepuppygal is a golden guidepuppygal is a golden guidepuppygal is a golden guidepuppygal is a golden guidepuppygal is a golden guidepuppygal is a golden guidepuppygal is a golden guidepuppygal is a golden guidepuppygal is a golden guidepuppygal is a golden guidepuppygal is a golden guidepuppygal is a golden guide

My webkinz LOVE summer. My Cocker Spanial, Noelle, loves the pool in our outdoor room. She swims almost EVERY day! Her sister Goldie joins in. Then after that, they have a BBQ with their webkinz friends! But when their bored of the pool, they either jump on the trampoline, or go down the slide. Its REALLY nice in the summer with my webkinz =)
puppygal is offline Female
Old 07-09-2010, 06:56 PM   #764
Dogs1591
Lil Kinz

Dogs1591 is an unknown quantity at this point

My webkinz summer was awesome i got to do some awesome stuff also very cool prizes in the wheel of wow and i'm really happy because webkinz is coming to my city so this year will be awesome and also ganz i think should make more creative webkinz with cool psi and cool rooms
Dogs1591 is offline Male
Old 07-09-2010, 08:36 PM   #765
Lil Kinz

krzycowsgoquack is an unknown quantity at this point

My webkinz enjoys summer especially the soccer challenge during the world cup. We enjoy the increased chances for prizes and having more time since school is out of session.
:bokbok::
Old 07-09-2010, 08:38 PM   #766
Coelha27

Wznati327 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default [langtitle=pt]Re: The Official WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest Thread[/langtitle]

[lang=pt]O verão no Webkinz World é super divertido, muito maneiro. Meus pets podem ficar mais a vontade usando roupas bem frescas e podemos jogar bastante afinal estamos de férias também. Podemos ter mais tempo para brincar com nossos bichinhos e participar de todas as atividades de verão e ainda ficar atualizados com as notícias que o nos fornece sempre. Obrigada e até mais.[/lang]
Wznati327 is offline Female
Old 07-09-2010, 08:44 PM   #767
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

My Webkinz are having a ball this summer. I made a camping ground where 4 can camp at one time. That's all the tent beds my grandmother would buy at the estore. I got the camping outfits and boots for them as I am also a scout and those are the closest things to real scout uniforms I've seen in Webkinz.

It is also fun to finally have rare items from Arte and PJ at a time when I'm not in school. I check every morning to see what is going to be at Arte's and have gotten several things we have really wanted, including the Stone Speedster today. Just hope they put the rest of the Persian theme on when we can get it.

Looking forward to the rest of Summer with my Webkinz and going to see the Van in August.
mommysbabe19 is offline Female
Old 07-09-2010, 09:02 PM   #768
cheng792

aaaaa has a spectacular aura aboutaaaaa has a spectacular aura about

When we think of summer, the first thing that comes to mind is swimming! My pets love to swim during the summer! We splash in the pool, sunbathe on a beach lawn chair, and play with lots of special floaties and toys. We also go on a yearly cruise to the Tropical Islands. It is really fun and we always have a blast there! We always get a souvenir from Sheldon's Souvenir Shack!

Thanks for a great contest, aaaaa
aaaaa is offline Female
Old 07-09-2010, 09:14 PM   #769
Lil Kinz

Purple girl is an unknown quantity at this point

I love summer because the sun is out and you get to hang out with your webkinz more instead of doing homework!
Purple girl is offline Female
Old 07-09-2010, 10:08 PM   #770
Wincest otp

cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds
cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds

The day the Webbies got out of Kinzville Academy they immediately went to Mr. Moo. Why? Ice cream of course!

Dakota the Golden Pegasus got Perfect Pear ice cream
Rylie the Dachshund got Candy Cream ice cream
Izzy the Pinto got Melty Mango ice cream
Brittany the Gemini Butterfly got Chili Chocolate ice cream

The next stop is Vacation Island! Dakota can't wait to go to a Coral Cove PARTY!
cuteforpop is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*invisible tag*, *magic*, 310webkinz :), bethany♥, catch me if you can!, charis99, charis99 <3 owl city, cocokl9 here!, f l a m e d a n c e, i love green, i luv owl city too!, ilp/emily got a tag!, je rocks!, let's go millag!, marielofredwall was here!, mockingjay, puppy232323 wuz here, rockermom rocks, smilez was here! :), tawni lovez tagz!, woo hoo!, ♥ summer '10 ♥