Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2010, 05:59 AM   #741
Webkinz :)

Onicuta is on a distinguished road

Default [langtitle=ro]Re: The Official WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest Thread[/langtitle]

[lang=ro]Eu si prietenel mele adoram vara! Cateodata ne intalnim la mine acasa cu toti webkinz! Ii imbracam,ii aranjam si alte lucruri. Dupa aceea ne jucam pe calculator si incercam sa facem tot felul de lucruri *** ar fi sa participam la concursuri de frumusete in costume haioase, facem retete secrete si altele. Stiu ca nu voi castiga aceata competitie de pe Webkinz insider dar macar mi-am incercat norocul de membru nou . Webkinz Insider Rocks -Onicuta,a new member[/lang]
Onicuta is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2010, 06:06 AM   #742
Lil Kinz
chef87 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: The Official WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest Thread

:ccat:Summer is fabulous, fun, funny fantastic for my webkinz and me. We play all day and all night!:gwolf::el1::bt::bokbok::cdee::el1:
chef87 is offline Female
Old 07-09-2010, 06:20 AM   #743
Diabetes Awareness
62798pop is on a distinguished road

I love summer in Webkinz World because I can spend more time with all of my pets! I can play more games in the arcade and try to get higher scores. I can also play with my new Mazin' Hamsters and explore mazes. I also love the hourly events. Then I don't have to be bored all day and instead I can do one of the events. I just love summer!
62798pop is offline Female
Old 07-09-2010, 07:52 AM   #744
is a
Gift Guru

pigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonder

i love sumemr in webkinz world because they run the hourlies not only in the afternoon, but in the morning, so there are more chances to do things. In the summer there's more time to play with my pets in WW, and more time to earn money.
pigsrockoutloud is offline Male
Old 07-09-2010, 08:39 AM   #745
pkexton is on a distinguished road

I liked playing webkinz in the summer because I have more time to play all the games.

Pat
:easter::el1:
pkexton is offline Female
Old 07-09-2010, 08:42 AM   #746
milstarian
milstarr is an unknown quantity at this point

Summer is awesome because of more activities all day!! I love the hamster stuff being added too. More to play! Thanks for the contest. WI Rocks!!
Old 07-09-2010, 10:13 AM   #747

adiern is an unknown quantity at this point

My webkinz pets love summer because they all get an opportunity to play fun games. With activities offered all day long, my pets take turns participating in all the awesome events.
adiern is offline Male
Old 07-09-2010, 10:25 AM   #748

SarahSudduth is an unknown quantity at this point

my pet is really enjoying this summer all day long, from kicking goals in the soccer challenge to getting prizes with the prize claw. this summer has so many more daily activities than last summer so this one will be a summer to remember!!! and it'll be even better with WI!!
thanks
SarahSudduth is offline Female
Old 07-09-2010, 11:22 AM   #749

mao333 will become famous soon enough

Even though it's summer, my Webkinz often get up early to take part in the Daily Activities, or see what PJ or Arte are selling. They love it when the front page announces a special event, or a new theme has been added. They are looking forward to the floating elms and the Wacky Zingoz celebration. Thanks Webkinz and WI!
mao333 is offline Female
Old 07-09-2010, 11:22 AM   #750

m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!

I love summer because I'm out of school, and have a lot more free time. And I will always spend some of that time on WW and WI!
m12mm12m 12 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*invisible tag*, *magic*, 310webkinz :), bethany♥, catch me if you can!, charis99, charis99 <3 owl city, cocokl9 here!, f l a m e d a n c e, i love green, i luv owl city too!, ilp/emily got a tag!, je rocks!, let's go millag!, marielofredwall was here!, mockingjay, puppy232323 wuz here, rockermom rocks, smilez was here! :), tawni lovez tagz!, woo hoo!, ♥ summer '10 ♥