Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2010, 01:53 PM   #721
Webkinz :)
BlissfullyMe is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: The Official WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest Thread

My Webkinz love summer! They love to go for swims in their backyard, answer questions at Quizzy's, make secret recipes, and even visit the Academy when they secretly miss going to school
BlissfullyMe is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2010, 02:24 PM   #722
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

Thank you for the wonderful contest, WI! My webbies love summer and the activities because they get to wake up early to the rising summer sun and spin a special wheel, or play with the Prize Klaw. Summer is the one season that has them eager to wake up early LOL!
Old 07-08-2010, 02:55 PM   #723
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

my webkinz ♥ summer! dailies, more kc, new rooms, new items! more webbies to play with!
thank you for the contest!
softballipod is offline Female
Old 07-08-2010, 02:56 PM   #724

hearts004 is a jewel in the roughhearts004 is a jewel in the rough

I LOVE the all day activities because I remember always having to wait to get hourlies and them not even able to get half of them, so now I can get a lot!!! THIS ROCKS!!!!!!!
hearts004 is offline Female
Old 07-08-2010, 03:03 PM   #725
Ⓖⓘⓝⓝⓨツツ

webkinzgirl1245 is just really nicewebkinzgirl1245 is just really nice

I LOVE summer!It means i get to do more hourlies,get on more often,and spend alot of time with all my webbies!Summer is a season that means more fun and activites!
webkinzgirl1245 is offline Female
Old 07-08-2010, 04:11 PM   #726
turquoiseTornado

SwirlyLollipop is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: The Official WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest Thread

Summer is here so its time to cheer !! No school , just the pool and Popsicles for everyone The summer is definitely the most favorite time for my webkinz ! My Webkinz feel more freedom especially in the summer. Some of the advantages of summer for my webkinz are that there will be more Daily Activities and I can spend more time with them. In the summer my webkinz favorite things to do are jump on the trampoline, swim in the pool , spend more time in the park chatting and helping the environment, playing with friends more, gardening, and getting active at the Exercise Room at the Clubhouse!My Webkinz favorite special activities are Balloon darts,and the Prize Capsule grabber My Webkinz think the summer is all about relaxing, having a good time with whoever they can find , and eating their favorite cold treats For me its about the same I'm really enjoying all the contests :d Thanks for listening, Later and have a fun summer!!:bas:
SwirlyLollipop is offline Female
Old 07-08-2010, 04:22 PM   #727

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

My Webkinz love the summer! I have bought a lot of treetop/outdoor rooms for them. Plus 3 pools. They love to swim and tan themselves. Plus, they love the break from school and the dailies that come on at 9:00 am. They also love to make new friends in the clubhouse and have parties. Summer is awesome! Thanks for the contest, good luck everyone!!!
Dudeness is offline Female
Old 07-08-2010, 04:30 PM   #728
Marilyn is a
Gift Guru

zingergirl77 has a spectacular aura aboutzingergirl77 has a spectacular aura about

Summertime is amazing!! My webkinz agree because they love visiting the beach right down the road from our house!! They splash in the water all day, build sand castles, and look for seashells! When they get home, they invite friends over for a fun filled cookout in the backyard! After everyone leaves, they absolutely love watching movies and eating popcorn and candy in the home theatre, a great way to relax before bedtime.
zingergirl77 is offline Female
Old 07-08-2010, 04:38 PM   #729

beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.
beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.

my webkinz love summer because they love to swim and they have more time to play with there webbies friends!!!
beth1775 is offline Female
Old 07-08-2010, 04:43 PM   #730
Lil Kinz
catlover587 is an unknown quantity at this point

Summer is a joy for my webkinz. I give them a break from the kinzville academy. they spend lots of time outside more then in the winter because i'm not in school and spend a lot more time with them. they really enjoy eating all the summer foods and having all their friends over for a back yard party. they also love sleeping outside and gazing at the stars or going to the park and meeting new friends. i think its safe to say summer is their favorite season. thanks for this
catlover587 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*invisible tag*, *magic*, 310webkinz :), bethany♥, catch me if you can!, charis99, charis99 <3 owl city, cocokl9 here!, f l a m e d a n c e, i love green, i luv owl city too!, ilp/emily got a tag!, je rocks!, let's go millag!, marielofredwall was here!, mockingjay, puppy232323 wuz here, rockermom rocks, smilez was here! :), tawni lovez tagz!, woo hoo!, ♥ summer '10 ♥