Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2010, 08:50 AM   #711
Webkinz :)

Tinkerbell4me is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: The Official WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest Thread

Who doesn't love Summer? No snow to shovel. You don't have to put on 6 layers of clothes to go out the door. And Webkinz has activities all day long. What could be better?
Tinkerbell4me is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2010, 10:19 AM   #712
<3

neocat3miracle is sweet stuff
neocat3miracle is sweet stuffneocat3miracle is sweet stuffneocat3miracle is sweet stuffneocat3miracle is sweet stuffneocat3miracle is sweet stuff

I love summer! It's fun to watch the frogs swim in the pond, and hear the beautiful melody of the bird's songs! And webkinz has all kinds of activities to enjoy! My webkinz pets and I LOVE summer!
neocat3miracle is offline Female
Old 07-08-2010, 10:25 AM   #713
Lil Kinz
1sunkar is an unknown quantity at this point

I love the summer! It's a great time of the year because we don't have school, so we can play with our webkinz more often ! I also love the all day daily activities because it gives me a better chance of getting cool stuff and kinz cash ! I love to play with my webkinz at the clubhouse and the park.

I <3 my webkinz :chi::husky:...and my other webkinz (that don't have a picture)
1sunkar is offline Female
Old 07-08-2010, 10:49 AM   #714
Lil Kinz

erine95 is on a distinguished road

My Webkinz and I love summer so much! The Daily Activities come around first thing in the morning. Webkinz comes out with way more awsome games and some amazing new themes all the time. We get to go swimming, which is always sooo much fun! And this summer is even more way awsome because I have the July Pet of the Month! His name is Stripes and loves summer too!:bt:
erine95 is offline Female
Old 07-08-2010, 11:30 AM   #715

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

My webkinz just LOVE summer! Wondering why i see? well, they enjoy no school, although, only one of my webbies does school anyway
Every summer my signature webbies build the awesomest lounge room! SpiritHunter (sig timber wolf) and Sox (sig calico) are working really hard on one right now! They will be pleased to know that Heather (small sig fox) will be joining the family today! 2 more paws to help!
All of my webbies also love having daily activities switch from 4pm - 11:59pm to all day! more chances to get great stuff! The magical forest is also a place they love, especially the magic mire's area that is full of snow, it sure helps them cool off on the hottest days of summer!
Vacations are quite fun you know, of course, my webbies know that too! but, they don't really like going on vacations now because just tropical vacation is getting boring for them. They are hoping some day there will be some kind of Mexican getaway!
Thanks for reading,
~Kiwi~'s Webbies <3
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Old 07-08-2010, 11:55 AM   #716

girlygirl911911 is on a distinguished road

OMG summer is my favorite time in Webkinz World because of all the daily events and all the time I have to play with them and being able to enjoy all the nice weather! And I love webkinz insider for all the updates and heads ups on the great Summer stuff that goes on in webkinz every day! I love being able to actually get the rares when they come on thanks to the rare item tracker on ! I get to bring over friends and my pets love all their new rooms and everything I have time to do because now it is Summer.
girlygirl911911 is offline Female
Old 07-08-2010, 12:00 PM   #717
e will, we will rock

Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!

My Webbies absolutely ADORE summer. All day activities is right up their alley because they have so much fun doing the hourly events and now they get to do WAY more than normal. They LOVE it! Thanks for the contest
Mercury is offline Female
Old 07-08-2010, 12:48 PM   #718
mes753

shopgirl6399 is on a distinguished road

I love Summer SO much. I live by the beach so I go like every day! I also like shopping and playing on Webkinz. Summer is time for friends and Webkinz and Bikinis! Love it! Summer!
shopgirl6399 is offline Female
Old 07-08-2010, 01:24 PM   #719
Lil Kinz
felicityharvard is an unknown quantity at this point

I lik school a lot but i need time to play with my webkinz so i can win prizes for them.

But haven`t won one wver.
felicityharvard is offline Female
Old 07-08-2010, 01:28 PM   #720
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

We are having a blast with the all day fun! It would be really cool if the deluxe goodies were every hour too but oh well. We bought the bengal tiger to maximize our playing day. My duaghter loves the video. WE have purchased 2 more gardens for more outdoor fun and frolicking with our new outdoor toys!
sdf9 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*invisible tag*, *magic*, 310webkinz :), bethany♥, catch me if you can!, charis99, charis99 <3 owl city, cocokl9 here!, f l a m e d a n c e, i love green, i luv owl city too!, ilp/emily got a tag!, je rocks!, let's go millag!, marielofredwall was here!, mockingjay, puppy232323 wuz here, rockermom rocks, smilez was here! :), tawni lovez tagz!, woo hoo!, ♥ summer '10 ♥