Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2010, 03:26 PM   #681
Webkinz :)

greensquirrel is a jewel in the roughgreensquirrel is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: The Official WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest Thread

Summer in WW so far has been great. I love the activities all day instead of just the evening. The new soccer theme is cute and I like the new green leaf one just added today. Now that PJ is back I have a chance at getting the special clothing item and more rares from Arte. Yeah summer, I also love going outside in the pool for summer. I put swimsuits on the Webkinz and they go in their pool online. Great contest. Thanks WI.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2010, 03:27 PM   #682
Katrina52 is on a distinguished road

My pets are S-O-O-O-O excited about summer. This is our first summer in Webkinz World and WI and we are just THRILLED with all of the activities and information that comes with the season. We wish we had started YEARS ago. We don't even like to think about all the super sweet activities and events that we have missed. Thank you so much, WI, for providing advance information and current events so we are prepared to have a wonderful summer! (Plus, the pets really like swimming in the summer better than in the cold months!!!)
Katrina52 is offline Female
Old 07-07-2010, 03:47 PM   #683
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

Me and my Webkinz really enjoy summer - especially because in the summer I have more time having fun with them. About the all day activities - we hope that our fortune will soon be more hopeful so we could spend the prizes and cash on new rooms or keep savin' up! All my Webkinz enjoy spending their summer outside or inside, The Clubhouse, or simply take a vacation through the Travel Agency. They plan to have a great summer, and I do as well. Looking forward to what activities we can do this summer and loving it as it lasts.
Old 07-07-2010, 03:58 PM   #684
bbacher95 is an unknown quantity at this point

Summer is the awesomest time in Webkinz world! Mine hang around the outside all day, moving between the hammocks and the pool.

Woohoo!
bbacher95 is offline Male
Old 07-07-2010, 04:24 PM   #685

karategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the rep
karategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the rep

I love summer time in WW, it means more pets, more time to play, and even more FUN!! My pets and I hang out by the pool, visit some friends, or cool off in the trading room to find some hot deals
karategurl is offline Female
Old 07-07-2010, 04:32 PM   #686
ozarkcrazy

CalicoCatLove has a spectacular aura aboutCalicoCatLove has a spectacular aura about

I love everything about summer activities!!!!!! I can always be ready for something new each hour!
CalicoCatLove is offline Female
Old 07-07-2010, 04:53 PM   #687
hat happened to love

funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!

My webbie and me like summer because i can spend more time with them, playing, meeting new friends, and the all day activities are a great bonus because i can actually DO them in the summer
funny12321 is offline Female
Old 07-07-2010, 05:30 PM   #688
1 John 4:19

totaldrama is a jewel in the roughtotaldrama is a jewel in the rough

Me and my Webkinz love summer cuz we can win prizes and kinzcash, hang out with my friends, and meet new freinds.

THANKS FOR THE CONTEST!!!!!
totaldrama is offline Female
Old 07-07-2010, 05:42 PM   #689
Oliver1025

My webkinz are having a blast now that summer time is here. They spend a lot of time tending to the garden where they are growing donuts, candy canes, jelly beans, and of course all that good for you veggies. The spend time swimming, playing on their trampoline, and grilling out with the best recipes. When they are not out having fun they are playing the daily activities, jumble berry is the best. Its great that you do not have to wait until 4pm to get great deals and chances to win awesome prizes. Summer is so cool in webkinzville.
Old 07-07-2010, 05:56 PM   #690

Draconia is a name known to allDraconia is a name known to allDraconia is a name known to all

I love summer because their are so many more things for my webbies to do. I love being able to have the opportunity to do hourlies all day and being home to do them.

Thanks for the cool contest!
Draconia is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*invisible tag*, *magic*, 310webkinz :), bethany♥, catch me if you can!, charis99, charis99 <3 owl city, cocokl9 here!, f l a m e d a n c e, i love green, i luv owl city too!, ilp/emily got a tag!, je rocks!, let's go millag!, marielofredwall was here!, mockingjay, puppy232323 wuz here, rockermom rocks, smilez was here! :), tawni lovez tagz!, woo hoo!, ♥ summer '10 ♥