Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2010, 02:08 AM   #661
PlushMom
Lil Kinz

PlushMom is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: The Official WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest Thread

School's out for summer!
As a mom, and teacher, nothing could be sweeter. Along with splashing in the community pool, racking up stamps in the summer library reading program, catching the latest movies, and swinging in the park, my kids and I will spend a lot of time with our pets, family and friends on Webkinz World. In Webkinz, we play all types of games with family members who live hundreds of miles away. We watch Arte's for rare deals to complete pet rooms under construction. We visit Quizie's to learn about endangered animals and earn a little Kinz cash in the process. Buying, or making, the latest threads at the Kinzstyle Outlet is always a must at the top of each hour. But, the most fun for this mom is hanging in the clubhouse. I have been blessed to meet a lot of other moms who love Webkinz as much as I do. Thanks Ganz and WI for all of the fun...it is going to be a summer blast!
PlushMom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2010, 02:14 AM   #662
Webkinz :)
goldenotter is an unknown quantity at this point

I like the all day hourlies because sometimes my pets were waiting until 1 p.m. PST to participate during school hours, but they were homeschoolers! The unfortunate thing is that they are addicted to playing in their WW and now have even more temptation to play all day . . . even though there is work to be done beyond the employment office job shifts every eight hours- in human world.
goldenotter is offline Female
Old 07-07-2010, 07:12 AM   #663

M1nm2n will become famous soon enough

My webkinz and I enjoy summertime because it is a great way to catch up on fun activities like trading, designing rooms, and now playing Mazin' Hamsters! The fun in webkinz never ends and I can't wait to see what comes next!
M1nm2n is offline Female
Old 07-07-2010, 07:36 AM   #664
♫♪♥₪ Ḵḁṫḭḝ ₪♥♪♫

webkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clown

My webkinz and I love summer! We have fun playing in my yard along with my webkinz yards! We have fun trading in the clubhouse and sipping cool drinks by the pool! We love summer!
webkinzonfire8 is offline Female
Old 07-07-2010, 07:56 AM   #665
hectora
Lil Kinz

hectora962 is on a distinguished road

Schools out for summer! That means spending time on ebkinz! i love to play in the club house trade and i am celebrating summer by having a party with my friends with the new party packs. I have a fashion emergency! I need that dress to wear to my party!

SO PLEASE CAN I HAVE THAT DRESS!

Love webkinz! Its like loving the WORLD!
hectora962 is offline Female
Old 07-07-2010, 08:11 AM   #666
KinzKeeper55

KinzKeeper55 will become famous soon enough

Me and my crew of nine need some new threads desperately, as what they win is what they wear (or not at all) , so here goes:

We enjoy our summer the simple way. We don't have a lot of KinzCash to spend, so usually my Webkinz go without food or wait a month till our single strawberry crop has finished. We hang out in the backyard, in the little gazebo that came with my possum. Even though I don't go to school, I try to use my free trials so my Webkinz still get their education. We have a lot of fun, and it rarely costs money.
KinzKeeper55 is offline Female
Old 07-07-2010, 08:19 AM   #667

Piano Girl is on a distinguished road

My Webkinz LOVE Summer time! The weather, the fun, the walks in the Kinzville Park; they love it all! Visiting Mr.Moo for ice cream is a great way to cool down!
Piano Girl is offline Female
Old 07-07-2010, 08:35 AM   #668
Emma

emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!

My webkinz like summer because they get to get in their swimming pool more and try on summer outfits, and talk to buddies!

Thanks for another awesome contest!
~Ems
emscales is offline Female
Old 07-07-2010, 08:45 AM   #669

jacgirl11 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love summer so much because it gives me all day long to play with my webkinz.Also i am super excited because now I get to play with some of the newest features in webkinz world like Mazin hamsters. I can already tell this is going to be a great summer!
jacgirl11 is offline Female
Old 07-07-2010, 09:18 AM   #670

outgoinglyshy rules the roostoutgoinglyshy rules the roostoutgoinglyshy rules the roostoutgoinglyshy rules the roostoutgoinglyshy rules the roostoutgoinglyshy rules the roostoutgoinglyshy rules the roostoutgoinglyshy rules the roostoutgoinglyshy rules the roostoutgoinglyshy rules the roostoutgoinglyshy rules the roostoutgoinglyshy rules the roostoutgoinglyshy rules the roost

I love summer because my schedule is less rigid and I can participate in events and have a greater chance of being available for rare item sales. On the other hand I like to spend a lot of time oudoors, especially at the beach, so then I still end up missing a lot of events. lol Oh well, i still love summertime.
outgoinglyshy is online now Female
Closed

Tags
*invisible tag*, *magic*, 310webkinz :), bethany♥, catch me if you can!, charis99, charis99 <3 owl city, cocokl9 here!, f l a m e d a n c e, i love green, i luv owl city too!, ilp/emily got a tag!, je rocks!, let's go millag!, marielofredwall was here!, mockingjay, puppy232323 wuz here, rockermom rocks, smilez was here! :), tawni lovez tagz!, woo hoo!, ♥ summer '10 ♥