Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2010, 08:25 PM   #651
Webkinz :)

mayas.mom is a jewel in the roughmayas.mom is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: The Official WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest Thread

I enjoy having the daily activities all day long because you have a chance to win more prizes!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2010, 08:31 PM   #652
HEY YOU
Gifted

1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things
1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things

Good bye winter! Say hello to summer time!
Summer is finally here! That means no more school, and more time with my 79 webbies! We go to all the summer places, a nice day in the Kinzville Park, to relaxing in the webkinz spa, even a nice trip to the Tropical Island! But some of my webkinz have to have summer school at the kinzville academy, so they can earn those badges. During the summer its time to make those outdoors shine! With gardens and a nice pool to go for a swim. Most of those things can cost a lot of kinz cash. So my webkinz have to get a summer job. So I help them out at being Dr. Quack helper. The best thing about summer in webkinz world is the today activities. That keeps my webkinz busy from 9am to 10pm with claw prizes, big button of kinz cash, balloon darts, and many more!
Summer time is here in webkinz world!

Thank you Webkinzinsider for hosting this summer contest!
1212blue is offline Female
Old 07-06-2010, 08:52 PM   #653
BlurpleBird

blurplebird is an unknown quantity at this point

My Webkinz are so glad that Summer started and they just can't wait for all the awesome Summer dailies. In the Summer they love to get their collector's craze on and hit the Trading rooms. But my Webkinz would also like to swim and then sunbathe in the hammock.
blurplebird is offline Female
Old 07-06-2010, 09:32 PM   #654
ow !!! I can fly

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

Good bye Winter !!! say hello to summer fun!!! Now my pets can put on their swimsuits and trunks!!! and cool off in or by the pool side and read a book!!! Sleeping all day or get up earliy it doesnt matter!!! Because SUMMER IS HERE!!!!!
happy1979 is offline Female
Old 07-06-2010, 09:59 PM   #655
natira
Gifted

natira has a spectacular aura about

Just not having to put on another layer or two of clothing before leaving the house really makes summer enjoyable. There are also loads of things to do in the summer months. We just got back from a science fiction convention where I got to where my Webkinz outfit -- WOW t-shirt, jeans and red sneakers with yellow laces. I also have on some charms and a Webkinz purse to complete the look. It was a lot of fun!
natira is offline Female
Old 07-06-2010, 10:08 PM   #656
brandonica is an unknown quantity at this point

WEBKINZ SUMMER --- WOW SUCH FUN
brandonica is offline Female
Old 07-06-2010, 10:23 PM   #657
Lil Kinz
Zada20013 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: The Official WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest Thread

ok this might be long idk. i luv summer cause i can swim and hang out with friends even though i can't swim lol. i luv it when my bffl has partys and she invite people i really don't no and i don't meet them. it is funny i am really not and out door person so i play on the computer like on webkinz or club panguin or chobots!!=D XD gtg my stupid mom makes me playin cards grrrrrrrrrrrrrr bye
Old 07-06-2010, 10:25 PM   #658

flowing will become famous soon enough

My webkinz are loving the summer so far! I can play with them more and am able to bring up my kinzcash! I love all the all day summer activities because hey, its free 25kc! LOL And the extra jobs are GREAT!
flowing is offline Female
Old 07-06-2010, 11:04 PM   #659

THREEAMIGOES has a spectacular aura about

My webkinz are loving the summer activities. It gives me more time to play with the site.
THREEAMIGOES is offline Female
Old 07-06-2010, 11:38 PM   #660
Lil Kinz
juhi14 is an unknown quantity at this point

My webkinz enjoy their summer a lot because i have more time to spend with them like doing really cool activities like the super wheel the wheel of yum and the big button of kinz cash.
I can also do a lot of other fun stuff with my webkinz like take them to the club house the kinzville academy and the kinzville park!So thankyou so much for running this very cool contest!
juhi14 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*invisible tag*, *magic*, 310webkinz :), bethany♥, catch me if you can!, charis99, charis99 <3 owl city, cocokl9 here!, f l a m e d a n c e, i love green, i luv owl city too!, ilp/emily got a tag!, je rocks!, let's go millag!, marielofredwall was here!, mockingjay, puppy232323 wuz here, rockermom rocks, smilez was here! :), tawni lovez tagz!, woo hoo!, ♥ summer '10 ♥