Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2010, 01:44 PM   #631
Webkinz :)
jenlivi is on a distinguished road

Default Re: The Official WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest Thread

My webkinz and I love summer. It is fun to play together at any time of the day. There are so many different things we can do now that I don't have to be so many other places. It's a time to have fun!
jenlivi is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2010, 02:53 PM   #632

AMB531 will become famous soon enough

My pets and I like summers because there is more time to play. When there's more time to play, there's more activities and more money. We love spending money!
AMB531 is offline Female
Old 07-06-2010, 03:04 PM   #633
mommakitty3

mommakitty has a spectacular aura about

My webkinz like having the chance to do more hourly activitiees during the day, and win more kinzcash to save up to collect those rares from Arte's. I wish the prize claw was there more cause I still need more prizes from it! And, saddly, I missed the summer sensation prize , but my webkinz enjoy playing in my two yards and working in the garden out in the summer sun!
Old 07-06-2010, 03:10 PM   #634
Sarada is on a distinguished road

We love summer because of the all day activities!
Old 07-06-2010, 03:20 PM   #635
Lil Kinz
PinkCandy is an unknown quantity at this point

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

I love this WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest! I love the summer and the all day activities that is offered.
Old 07-06-2010, 03:40 PM   #636
webkinz

emmalally is an unknown quantity at this point

I like summer because of my birthday, fireworks and being together. I also like that on webkinz yards look better in the spring and summer than the fall. I also like summer because of all my webkinz bithday's. these are the reasons why i like summer.
emmalally is offline Female
Old 07-06-2010, 04:21 PM   #637
Lil Kinz
Chele is on a distinguished road

We are having a Woo Hoo Webkinz Summer at our house! Loving the extra hourlies, the Soccer Challenge, and the fact that we are HOME so we can take advantage of Rare Items and PJ's specials! Our pets love helping with every weekend's Communal Contest, gardening, the Wheel of the Month, trading with Doug, cleaning up the park, making FUN recipes, singiing along to the Pet of the Month songs, and seeing all the other ADORABLE friends in the Clubhouse! It is fun just to see the wonderful variety of pets, names and crazy outfits! Webkinz has been a beloved part of our family's lives! It's everything good and sweet and nothing bad. We tell all our friends about Webkinz with a glowing recommendation. We could do a commercial spot! Thank you for the fun summer! We love you!
Chele is offline Female
Old 07-06-2010, 05:17 PM   #638

spotei39 is on a distinguished road

Summer is awsome in webkinz world! I love the all day daily events. It gives you more chances to win something or get some extra kinzcash! I love
spotei39 is offline Male
Old 07-06-2010, 05:33 PM   #639

SoftballGirl95 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love summer in webkinz because you can get on more and there is more prizes. I also like to play with them outiside on the trampoline. We get friends over and have parties with them.
SoftballGirl95 is offline Female
Old 07-06-2010, 05:35 PM   #640
Lil Kinz
CamoGirl308 is an unknown quantity at this point

My Webkinz pets like summer in Webkinz World because there are so many chances to win new prizes. The Webkinz daily activities are also fun because there are more of the new activities now that summer has finally arrived. Furthermore, in the summer I have more time to find rare items and clothing for my pets. As you can see, this is why the summer in Webkinz World is so great to me and all of my Webkinz pets.
CamoGirl308 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*invisible tag*, *magic*, 310webkinz :), bethany♥, catch me if you can!, charis99, charis99 <3 owl city, cocokl9 here!, f l a m e d a n c e, i love green, i luv owl city too!, ilp/emily got a tag!, je rocks!, let's go millag!, marielofredwall was here!, mockingjay, puppy232323 wuz here, rockermom rocks, smilez was here! :), tawni lovez tagz!, woo hoo!, ♥ summer '10 ♥