Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2010, 11:22 AM   #621
lololollypolly
Webkinz :)
lololollypolly is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: The Official WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest Thread

My webkinz we excited to get the summer sensation prize, now they want to go to our outdoor rooms and the park everyday! Summer is most defently they're favorite hoilday, and now they have mazin' hamster to enjoy it with too! (it's Sunshine, lol)

25 webkinz and counting
:rbt:Summer, newest addition

Courtney, second newest addition
lololollypolly is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2010, 12:10 PM   #622
clu
hoa i'm addicted to

clu has a spectacular aura about

My webkinz LOVE summer because of many things! My fashion loving webkinz, Ami loves summer because she can always get PJ's specials since she is not in school! My collecting webkinz, Bernie loves summer because of all the great Prize Klaw prizes and rares! And my soccer loving webkinz, Little Man is excited because of the Fifa world cup, the new Wshop items, and the new daily!!! Ami would love getting new kinz style!!! THANX FOR THE AWESOME CONTEST ! YOU ROCK!
clu is offline Female
Old 07-06-2010, 12:12 PM   #623
snowflake92096

TerriersRock has a spectacular aura about

My webkinz are very excited about summer. I am now out of school and spend time with them. I take them to the park to clean up. And with the extra activities we can make much more money to furnish there home.
TerriersRock is offline Female
Old 07-06-2010, 12:31 PM   #624
Gifted

Webkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledge

My Webkinz love summer
They love how I have more time to play games with them and earn money to decorate their house.
They also love being able to go in the pool and have icy cold drinks !
Webkinzgirly1 is offline Female
Old 07-06-2010, 12:37 PM   #625
Sammy♥

Twee Fluffy is a splendid one to beholdTwee Fluffy is a splendid one to beholdTwee Fluffy is a splendid one to beholdTwee Fluffy is a splendid one to behold

My WebKinz LOVE summer, just as I do.
Although they do hate the heat... But that's not what I'm talking about here, now, is it?
My older (older and favorite) webby, Pinky, really enjoys the summer time and the wonderful outdoors.
You see, every summer, we redo our backyard and a few rooms. She just loves when we save up about 10000 KC, then we spend it all for a new background and make it PERFECT. We add a pool, a fence ALL around, nice big trees for shade, and a big BBQ spot! All our webbies have a big BBQ on a late Saturday night and swim around in the Oak Paneled pool.

So all the Webbies LOVE summer, and when they hear summer, they think of our BBQ.
Old 07-06-2010, 12:44 PM   #626
tbtf

mushaboom is on a distinguished road

My Webkinz LOVE summer! They spend their days in the sunshine at the park picking up litter or in their ever-evolving outdoor/treetop rooms! Saving up for a sweet pool for the backyard, so it's perfect timing for the all-day activities! Even more kinzcash, prizes, and fun!

Thanks!
Old 07-06-2010, 12:56 PM   #627

Animeartist is an unknown quantity at this point

Summer is my webbies favorite season because they do not have to go to school. During summer they swim in the pool,go camping,have a ton of parties and their favorite thing to do is play fashion show.
Old 07-06-2010, 01:04 PM   #628
Froggy7033 is an unknown quantity at this point

my webkiinz LOVE LOVE LOVE the summer there are so many new things to do and i love love love it too because school it out and i get more time to be with my webkinz and i can play more games with them. also i can take them to the park and have fun with them in the club house. i cant wait to see whats next for webkinzz
Old 07-06-2010, 01:26 PM   #629
Yello?

Footontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonder

I love summer because it gives me a chance to lay with each of my webkinz personally.
Footontable is offline Male
Old 07-06-2010, 01:27 PM   #630
I'M A FREE SPIRIT

Moonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talent

I love summer on webkinz because I get to have summer parties with friends, play new games and buy new webkinz! I also like the dailies that happen more often and Gifts you get for summer. It's sometimes just fun hanging out with friends and playing in our webkinz pool.
Moonbow is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*invisible tag*, *magic*, 310webkinz :), bethany♥, catch me if you can!, charis99, charis99 <3 owl city, cocokl9 here!, f l a m e d a n c e, i love green, i luv owl city too!, ilp/emily got a tag!, je rocks!, let's go millag!, marielofredwall was here!, mockingjay, puppy232323 wuz here, rockermom rocks, smilez was here! :), tawni lovez tagz!, woo hoo!, ♥ summer '10 ♥