Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2010, 07:31 AM   #611
DIABETES AWARENESS
Webkinz :)

99ashley is on a distinguished road

Default Re: The Official WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest Thread

My webkinz LOVE summer. So much more fun stuff to do. Right now it is too hot (90+)to do much else but play with Webkinz! YAY!
99ashley is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2010, 07:58 AM   #612
Did you know I am a
Gifted

Pandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledge

My Webkinz love summer. They finally get to go into their oak pool when it is hot. They love not being in school so they can do the daily activities. They are always super excited when the see the prize klaw. The also love when I build new outdoors. Especiallly during the summer! The can design all day and have a nice place to play or sit and relax. But sometimes they like to relax in an air condintion place to take a nap. They don't want to risk getting a sunburn. But when the nap is over... they burst outside to play! Thanks for the awesome contest WI!!
Pandagirl82 is offline Female
Old 07-06-2010, 08:04 AM   #613
Lil Kinz
littleariel12 is an unknown quantity at this point

I like a lot of the stuff about summer in webkinz world. Every year there is something added on to do. But I really like all the extra activities that way I can have more chances of getting stuff and to play. I really don't know what my fav is because I like EVERYTHING about summer!!!!
littleariel12 is offline Female
Old 07-06-2010, 08:22 AM   #614
Lil Kinz
reblyn811 is on a distinguished road

My Webkinz just love summertime! They can earn so much more kinz cash because they are not in school and there are activities going on all day! This summer they plan to throw many parties with the new party feature. It's going to be a great summer - thanks for the contest WI!
reblyn811 is offline Female
Old 07-06-2010, 08:47 AM   #615

frankthecat is an unknown quantity at this point

I have been a little disappointed with the variety of daily activities now that summer hours are here. I just don't think that sales of 20 to 30 % off items from the W Shop are really activities. I would like to see more chances to make extra cash playing games.
frankthecat is offline Female
Old 07-06-2010, 08:48 AM   #616

SummerSolstice is an unknown quantity at this point

My Webkinz love summer. It's a great time to play all the different activities. They love the Prize Klaw!!!!! More chances, yeah! Even though it's not specifically a summer activity they are especially loving the Kick it in Soccer Challenge.
Have a great summer everyone!!!
SummerSolstice is offline Female
Old 07-06-2010, 09:13 AM   #617
extrememom

extrememom is on a distinguished road

I love summer events because no matter what time I log in to Webkinz during the day, there is sure to be an event going on. My favorite currently is the prize claw, even though the prizes aren't the best, it's challenging.
I would love to win the shoes!
Old 07-06-2010, 09:27 AM   #618

NicoleDriz will become famous soon enough

My Webkinz are SO excited about summer finally being here! They love being able to spend their days earning all that extra kinzcash, which they put towards all their gardens and outdoor rooms because they love spending the summer outdoors!
NicoleDriz is offline Female
Old 07-06-2010, 10:16 AM   #619
equinealter is on a distinguished road

My webkinz Pickles the Pug and Ponderosa the Timberwolf like to sleep in hammocks in their outdoor room all summer long, even when it rains. They garden everyday and even though it is summer, they still attend the Kinzville Academy, hoping to move up a level!
equinealter is offline Female
Old 07-06-2010, 10:39 AM   #620
Diabetes Awareness

gracekiara is a glorious beacon of lightgracekiara is a glorious beacon of lightgracekiara is a glorious beacon of light

My pets are so happy to see the snow gone so they can spend more time outdoors including sleep-outs in hammocks in tree-house room to watch the sun set and then rise...swimming is also lots of fun...
gracekiara is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*invisible tag*, *magic*, 310webkinz :), bethany♥, catch me if you can!, charis99, charis99 <3 owl city, cocokl9 here!, f l a m e d a n c e, i love green, i luv owl city too!, ilp/emily got a tag!, je rocks!, let's go millag!, marielofredwall was here!, mockingjay, puppy232323 wuz here, rockermom rocks, smilez was here! :), tawni lovez tagz!, woo hoo!, ♥ summer '10 ♥