Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2010, 12:57 AM   #601
Webkinz :)

Snickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: The Official WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest Thread

My Webkinz and I love summer because we are on summer vacation, and can actually be home to get some of the rare items that seem to show up while we are usually at school. We also love being able to have more time to get ice cream from Mr. Moo in the park. We love that the hourly activities start so much earlier in the summer. Summer in Webkinz World rocks! But not quite as much as Webkinz Insider.
Snickerdoodlez is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2010, 01:02 AM   #602
Banned
karybear will become famous soon enough

I love summer because it rains where live a lot and we finally get some sun in summer! People who live in sunny places are really lucky.....
karybear is offline Female
Old 07-06-2010, 01:15 AM   #603

jenjones is on a distinguished road

i love all the contests. summer vacation has been great so far and i hope everyone has a safe and super summer!!!
jenjones is offline Female
Old 07-06-2010, 01:42 AM   #604
e are the world....

fractalwonder has a spectacular aura about

Summer is an outdoor season, filled with the laughter of family and friends enjoying themselves - together! Smokey night air with starry skies and sultry days of buzzing bees and still air, with time for great imaginings....

May your summer be filled with the wonder of nature and the joy of
fractalwonder is offline Female
Old 07-06-2010, 02:03 AM   #605

Aussieweb is on a distinguished road

Summer is GREAT!!! I love it because we get so many chances for pixie pods and kinzcash. The mazin' hamsters was a great idea because its 3D! Summers a great time because the weather is so sunny a pretty. I love summer on webkinz!
Aussieweb is offline Female
Old 07-06-2010, 02:45 AM   #606

moosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wonder

My Webkinz and I are so glad that it is finally summer! We've been spending a lot of time at the Park - cleaning up the trash; swinging, sliding, and climbing; making new friends; and occasionally stopping for some ice cream if we see Mr. Moo. We've also been spending a lot of time in our garden, taking care of all the plants that were somewhat forgotten over the spring. And of course, the activities that last all day long! They give us a chance to try new things and discover hidden talents, while having fun and earning a little bit of Kinzcash of course!
moosetracks143 is offline Female
Old 07-06-2010, 03:20 AM   #607
Lil Kinz
Gabryella is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: The Official WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest Thread

My wbkinz pets LOVES summmer because they can go swim,play basketball,soccer , basseball and more fun stuffs! Always it's sun and hot! They have icecream and ice tea !And who can forget the sunglasses to be cool ! They need dresses, because they can't go out just with sunglasses

I hope all of you have a nice,lovley and peacefull summer,
with love,
Gabryella189 (my webkinz username, if you want to add me as a friend )
Gabryella is offline Female
Old 07-06-2010, 05:21 AM   #608
♫ Ɔнɛιяσи Δяcнɛя ♥

snowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clown

my webkinz think that summer is great because they have chances to meet new friends, go to the beach and party. Also its a great time to get ready for the new school year that is ahead of them. Summer is also a good time to bond with family and friends and my webkinz are taking advantage of that Finally summer is a great time for vacation and we (my webkinz and i) just came back from Europe so we bonded and enjoyed it. Summer is an amazing time of year especially for my webkinz!

~Snowwie
snowball0319 is offline Female
Old 07-06-2010, 06:01 AM   #609

Adventurekinz is a glorious beacon of lightAdventurekinz is a glorious beacon of light

To me, summer feels like a taking a nice long warm bath, being able to relax after a long year of working hard, running a million places and staying on top of every little thing. It's nice to change gears and enjoy lighthearted fun during long days of sunlight. My webkinz time increases dramatically during the summer and I'm enjoying sections of WI that I don't ususally have time for, like The Academy, Kinzville Park and now the new Mazin' Hamsters. I've already won both trophies so I'm really excited and roarin' to go! Of course I'm thrilled to be a part of Webkinz Insider. I love to spend time going through all the comments and am looking forward to meeting even more new friends this summer.
Adventurekinz is offline Female
Old 07-06-2010, 07:24 AM   #610

baybo18 is on a distinguished road

My Webkinz and I enjoy summertime a whole bunch because we can do many things like celebrating birthdays and the opening of my account. They also don't have to go to the Kinzville Academy. Instead,they go to the pool,clubhouse,and Kinzville Park. We enjoy the hourly events too. My Webkinz and I enjoy the summertime a lot!
baybo18 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*invisible tag*, *magic*, 310webkinz :), bethany♥, catch me if you can!, charis99, charis99 <3 owl city, cocokl9 here!, f l a m e d a n c e, i love green, i luv owl city too!, ilp/emily got a tag!, je rocks!, let's go millag!, marielofredwall was here!, mockingjay, puppy232323 wuz here, rockermom rocks, smilez was here! :), tawni lovez tagz!, woo hoo!, ♥ summer '10 ♥