Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2010, 10:59 AM   #561
riene
Webkinz :)

riene is on a distinguished road

Default Re: The Official WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest Thread

all of my pets are super excited about summer vaycay, they are enjoying everyday outside at the park, in their swimming pools and just soaking up the sun...the all day extra activities are great, less wait time in between hourlies means more prizes, cash and food...yay summer!!!
riene is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-05-2010, 11:14 AM   #562
-Alicia♥

teaandpizza defies all odds
teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

My webkinz like summer because that means I have time for clubhouse trading! So they can stock up on new things
teaandpizza is offline Female
Old 07-05-2010, 11:42 AM   #563

fourthlittlepig is an unknown quantity at this point

I like summer because the hourly events run all day. I get to play when my daughter is at school so I don't get to do many hourlies.
fourthlittlepig is offline Female
Old 07-05-2010, 12:17 PM   #564
snicklefritz98

snicklefritz98 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default webkinz summer contest!!!

what i love about summer is... i have a community pool and it is awesome!!! i go swimming more, play outside, and of course get to play webkinz all the time!! i so hope i can be one of the winners. And i just LOVE how it is warm here!!! My webkinz love summer because i can get new things including new webkinz, clothes, and items. The hourly events are so cool too! Oh and i love the gold sparkly dress it's pretty cool.

AAH!! i so hope i can win this it would be AWESOME!!!

i really love summer because my webkinz will have me to play with i can swim and the hourly events are so cool!! i love the gold dress and i can't wait for new items, pets, and clothes! i so hope i can be one of the winners!!

Last edited by snicklefritz98; 07-05-2010 at 12:17 PM..
snicklefritz98 is offline Female
Old 07-05-2010, 12:43 PM   #565
azmichelleg is on a distinguished road

Summer is amazing! There is so much more time to play with Webkinz. Yeah!
Old 07-05-2010, 12:43 PM   #566

kv141 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love summer in Webkinz world because I get more chances to win cool prizes!
kv141 is offline Female
Old 07-05-2010, 02:19 PM   #567
hy yes, I'm
Gifted

jhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by jessicad16
I love Summer in Webkinz World because it gives me more of a chance to win cool prizes, like a pixie pod and kinzcash. Also, this summer finally started the cool Mazin Hamsters & I'm super excited to play with them all day!
Summer is great! First off, it means no school, which is definitely the best part about it. But you also get to do summer activities all da, which is fun.
jhoops13 is offline Male
Old 07-05-2010, 02:21 PM   #568

linpug is a name known to alllinpug is a name known to alllinpug is a name known to all

Me and my webkinz love summer because we have time to be together and play. I like the all day activities because you get to do more things and get free stuff. My webkinz like to go to the beach and go to the pool. THey like to hang out. Thats why we love summer!
linpug is offline Male
Old 07-05-2010, 02:29 PM   #569
jonmc1040 is an unknown quantity at this point

I like sumertime because I have more hourly options to play with and win cool prizes for my webkinz.
Old 07-05-2010, 03:13 PM   #570
Splendiferous
Gifted

thimbleina is a glorious beacon of lightthimbleina is a glorious beacon of lightthimbleina is a glorious beacon of light

They like the Soccer Challenge best, and the daily summer activities and the festivities!!!

THEY LOVE THEM!!!!
thimbleina is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*invisible tag*, *magic*, 310webkinz :), bethany♥, catch me if you can!, charis99, charis99 <3 owl city, cocokl9 here!, f l a m e d a n c e, i love green, i luv owl city too!, ilp/emily got a tag!, je rocks!, let's go millag!, marielofredwall was here!, mockingjay, puppy232323 wuz here, rockermom rocks, smilez was here! :), tawni lovez tagz!, woo hoo!, ♥ summer '10 ♥