Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2010, 09:01 AM   #551
Webkinz :)

ra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud of

Default Re: The Official WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest Thread

in summer, i enjoy relaxing in the pool, visiting friends, going on vacation, and having lots of time to play with my webbies! Summer is one of the best seasons!
ra1727 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-05-2010, 09:02 AM   #552
mimiruff is on a distinguished road

I love the summer in Webkinz World! There is a lot of more time to play activities. I like cleaning up the park and I think the MAZIN' Hampsters are such a good idea, along with the fact I just got a hampster. I'm working on the pet's rooms and outdoor yards to look great! They love playing at the arcade when there is more time to play. The Garden Yards are totally going to be taken up this year! There are so many new things this summer--i hope I will have enough time to play!!!
mimiruff is offline Female
Old 07-05-2010, 09:23 AM   #553
Lil Kinz
Lynnie is an unknown quantity at this point

My Webkinz LOVE summer because I get to play with them all day long! I love that there are games and prizes in the daily activities starting early in the day! Thanks for the contest. Have a GREAT summer everybody!
Lynnie is offline Female
Old 07-05-2010, 09:34 AM   #554
pumpkin150072

pumpkin13 is on a distinguished road

My webkinz will love those summers activities!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ccat:

All my webkinz love this summer and all its activities. I spend more time with them than anything else i do. They love to play outside and roll around in the grass. My webkinz and me love this summer!!!!!!!

Last edited by pumpkin13; 07-05-2010 at 09:34 AM..
pumpkin13 is offline Female
Old 07-05-2010, 09:57 AM   #555
Lil Kinz
brygetteiscool is an unknown quantity at this point

All of my pets greatly enjoy summer time, and so do I!!! You can swim, your pets can have fun picnics at the park, and most of all, when you go to the Kinzville Park there are lots of new people to meet and play with!!!
brygetteiscool is offline Female
Old 07-05-2010, 10:10 AM   #556

1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!
1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!

My Webkinz are so excited to get up each morning to start all their daily activities. Not only are they busy collecting Jumbleberries, spinning the wheel of Wow, keeping busy in the garden, scratching our quick draws and so many other wonderful activities you think that would be enough fun....but NO! We also get the best daily activity of all! My Webkinz not only love each other they also LOVE soccer. They are so excited each morning to do the soccer daily challenge. Even though it is very challenging we have won cleats, uniforms, a world cup ball and are still trying to win the best prize of all-the soccer net! Since this will only be a daily challenge for a little while longer we are doing our best to keep up daily with the challenge. Summertime in Webkinz world is the best place to be!
Old 07-05-2010, 10:19 AM   #557
Lil Kinz

Kirstie1999 is an unknown quantity at this point

Me and my webkinz have alot of fun every summer!!! I love doing the daily activities with them!!! I love SUMMER!!!!
Kirstie1999 is offline Female
Old 07-05-2010, 10:33 AM   #558

fashion_girl is on a distinguished road

My webkinz love summer! They love to go swimming in their big pool in the backyard.They also love to find mr. moo in the park when it is really hot to get ice cream. The thing that tops everything though is that they have an excuse to eat ice cream all the time.
fashion_girl is offline Female
Old 07-05-2010, 10:51 AM   #559
delmakr is an unknown quantity at this point

We love the all day activities. Since everyone has so many activities that take them away from home (and their computer), it is great to have access to the activities any time you like during the day. If it's too hot out or you are bored, you can always log on and play!
delmakr is offline Female
Old 07-05-2010, 10:56 AM   #560
beadprincess is an unknown quantity at this point

:acs:

I LOVE the summer activities in Webkinz World! There's always extra time to play my favorite games and as an extra bonus an extra Wheel of Wow or BalloonDarts! There's more friends in the trading areas and cool Kinz to play clubhouse games with!
beadprincess is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*invisible tag*, *magic*, 310webkinz :), bethany♥, catch me if you can!, charis99, charis99 <3 owl city, cocokl9 here!, f l a m e d a n c e, i love green, i luv owl city too!, ilp/emily got a tag!, je rocks!, let's go millag!, marielofredwall was here!, mockingjay, puppy232323 wuz here, rockermom rocks, smilez was here! :), tawni lovez tagz!, woo hoo!, ♥ summer '10 ♥