Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2010, 09:13 PM   #541
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

Default Re: The Official WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest Thread

I love summer. I am blessed to live in an area that no matter how hard I try I can't get any further than 15 minutes from the beach. The webbies and I love spending the summer out at the cottage sitting on the deck or paddling in the canoe or kayak.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-04-2010, 09:19 PM   #542
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

My webbies & I love summer in WW 'cause all the snow melts away so they can enjoy the wonderful sunshine! And, of course, the daily activites. Who doesn't love them? There are even more daily activities they can enjoy!
Thanks for another great contest, WI!
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 07-04-2010, 10:34 PM   #543
iscream247
Webkinz :)

bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!

My Webbies and I love the summer stuff, the Super Wheel and the all day daily activities. Yeah!
Old 07-05-2010, 12:55 AM   #544
ebkinz r my life

PuppyLover12 is on a distinguished road

Hey i'm new and hope to win!
PuppyLover12 is offline Female
Old 07-05-2010, 01:34 AM   #545
Diabetes Awareness!
Gifted

Lil Kinz is sweet stuff
Lil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuff

Talking Re: The Official WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest Thread

Our Webkinz like summer in Webkinz World because there is so much to do.

And no school means more time to do so much!
Lil Kinz is offline Female
Old 07-05-2010, 01:41 AM   #546
Lil Kinz
bbbry66 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: The Official WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest Thread

i love summer its the best! all hail summer. its more time for ebkinz! who wouldnt like summer? i get to hang out with friends. i love summer!!!!!!

:bt: your guys friend,
Bbbry66:easter:
bbbry66 is offline Female
Old 07-05-2010, 06:11 AM   #547

CatLover63 will become famous soon enough

My Webkinz love summer because I can spend more time online with them, and win all sorts of cool prizes, like in the super wheel and the soccer game.
CatLover63 is offline Female
Old 07-05-2010, 08:30 AM   #548

enscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonder

All of my webkinz absolutely LOVE summer!!! Their favorite part about summer OUT of WW is that they get to come outside and play with me EVERY DAY!!!! Their favorite part about sommin INSIDE of WW is that the Hourly Events run from 9:00 till the end of the day. That means more prizes, kinzcash, and FUN!!! My webkinz also love that there is no more school....HOORAY!!! In the summer, I sell all of my Webkinz's winter clothes and buy summer ones. They have pools in their back yard, and summer is perfect for gardening. They love harvesting their strawberries most of all. Also, a lot of my webkinz have summer birthdays!!! I am secretly planning a party for all of them soon, but shhh....dont tell them! LOL. My webkinz just love summer!!!

18 webkinz, and a pink :goo: on the way!!!
enscats is offline Female
Old 07-05-2010, 08:38 AM   #549

puppy232323 is on a distinguished road

I love the summer because I get to dress up my pets really cute in summer outfits. Also, I can get icecream from Mr.Moo at the Kinzville Park. I love summer!!!
puppy232323 is offline Female
Old 07-05-2010, 08:41 AM   #550
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

Ninety degree weather, relaxing in the pool, chilling on the waterfall, all the ice cream a person, or webkinz, can eat from the Mr. Moo, vacations, and LOTS more. What about summer isn't there for webkinz to love? My webkinz can go on ALL day, have parties with their friends late at night, and just have fun!
Closed

Tags
*invisible tag*, *magic*, 310webkinz :), bethany♥, catch me if you can!, charis99, charis99 <3 owl city, cocokl9 here!, f l a m e d a n c e, i love green, i luv owl city too!, ilp/emily got a tag!, je rocks!, let's go millag!, marielofredwall was here!, mockingjay, puppy232323 wuz here, rockermom rocks, smilez was here! :), tawni lovez tagz!, woo hoo!, ♥ summer '10 ♥