Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2010, 04:56 PM   #531
Gift Guru

tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff
tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff

Default Re: The Official WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest Thread

My webbies love summer because I have more time to play with them.
tigerwhiskers26 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-04-2010, 04:56 PM   #532
cloverblossom2009
Webkinz :)

insiderfan has a spectacular aura about

Post Re: The Official WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest Thread

my webkinz love summer because they all like gardening!
the all day activites are ok but I go year round school and still have school.
insiderfan is offline Female
Old 07-04-2010, 05:08 PM   #533
Sarah!
Banned
lovepuppy10 will become famous soon enough

My webkinz Love lion loves summer because she gets to were all of her cool summer outfits!
lovepuppy10 is offline Female
Old 07-04-2010, 05:30 PM   #534
Mo Ikai, onigai!

catspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guide

My webkinz love summer because they can go to more parties! And they love to go to their friends houses! Now that its summer they have so much more time to hang out with all of their Webkinz friends, and me!
catspaws is offline Female
Old 07-04-2010, 06:03 PM   #535
Hannah97 has a spectacular aura aboutHannah97 has a spectacular aura about

I love summer because all the fun I get to have with my friends and family, not to mention going camping and setting off fireworks on the 4th of July. I also like summer because that means more time to go to Webkinz World and harvest my garden, play awesome games in the arcade, and collect gems from Doug the dog. Summer is the best season ever!!!! Well, in my opinion.
Hannah97 is offline Female
Old 07-04-2010, 06:03 PM   #536
connor1673

grandmag is on a distinguished road

I love all the new summer activities. I have plenty of opportunities to play games and win prizes. If I miss something because I am outside I will still have another chance.
grandmag is offline Female
Old 07-04-2010, 06:03 PM   #537
Lil Kinz
jolene122 is an unknown quantity at this point

my webkinz are LOVING summer. All the daily prizes and activities are great!!! This contest just adds to an already great webkinz summer!!
jolene122 is offline Female
Old 07-04-2010, 06:17 PM   #538

swimmergirlm will become famous soon enough

My webkinz love summer! We have lots more time to play outside, and in their pool. There are more activities to do all day which make for a happy healthy webkinz family!
With love from the start of the family to the finish! :bas:
swimmergirlm is offline Female
Old 07-04-2010, 08:24 PM   #539

Chocomilk is an unknown quantity at this point

My Webkinz are having a blast this summer playing the new soccer challenge, participating more in communal contests, and redesigning their rooms with the daily activities money. They get so much exercise and love playing in the pool to cool off. Chocomilk, Sophie, Sadie, Adyia, Jenn, Sassy and Rhett would love new summer clothes because the old ones are wearing out. Luckily, Rhett won a shirt at the soccer challenge and Chocomilk won soccer shoes. These clothes are teaching them to share; they don't like it but sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do

Their favorite activities to earn Kinzcash are: Jumbleberry Fields, Wishing Well 2, Balloon Darts and watching for sales at Kinzstyle Outlet. Wheel of Wow is o.k but the prizes aren't that great. They have quit playing Wacky's Bingoz because for the past year they have never gotten coupons for extra balls! They decided it would be a better use of their time to keep the park clean and play in the park - a two for one deal. This is teaching them to multi-task.

Their summer is off to a great start and they are loving every minute of it.
Chocomilk is offline Female
Old 07-04-2010, 09:06 PM   #540

orangeracecar is on a distinguished road

I LOVE SUMMER
orangeracecar is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*invisible tag*, *magic*, 310webkinz :), bethany♥, catch me if you can!, charis99, charis99 <3 owl city, cocokl9 here!, f l a m e d a n c e, i love green, i luv owl city too!, ilp/emily got a tag!, je rocks!, let's go millag!, marielofredwall was here!, mockingjay, puppy232323 wuz here, rockermom rocks, smilez was here! :), tawni lovez tagz!, woo hoo!, ♥ summer '10 ♥