Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2010, 12:24 PM   #521
Webkinz :)

mommyskinz45 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: The Official WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest Thread

I love summer because My webkinz and I can challenge my kids and thier webkinz to games .. ok they usually win but hey its all for fun LOL

A cool free clothing item WHOO HOO NOW that rocks !Thanks again WI
mommyskinz45 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-04-2010, 01:30 PM   #522

Sweetiepeeps22 is an unknown quantity at this point

My Webkinz and I love summer! Long days in the heat, swimming in the pool, and all of Webkinz's summer activities!
Sweetiepeeps22 is offline Female
Old 07-04-2010, 01:55 PM   #523
Dare To Be Different

chihuahua23 has much to be proud ofchihuahua23 has much to be proud ofchihuahua23 has much to be proud ofchihuahua23 has much to be proud of

i love summer time in webkinz world because they have a lot more activities and fun things you can do. Plus there are more people who log on in summer because there isn't any school. but the thing i love the most about summer in webkinz world is most of the time they add more surprises (ex. Mazin Hamsters) in summer that are super cool.
chihuahua23 is offline Female
Old 07-04-2010, 01:56 PM   #524
tjcdjc is on a distinguished road

I love summer because there is more time to play and more time to win fun prizes!:gecko:
Old 07-04-2010, 03:11 PM   #525
gdshantz
Gift Guru

gdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socks

My Webkinz LOVE summer & being able to play all day long, not just after school (school's out - yeah!!!)
Old 07-04-2010, 03:39 PM   #526
Lil Kinz

RivertheCat is an unknown quantity at this point

My webkinz love summer because we can do a lot more activities, there is new webkinz, new outfits, and I don't have school so we can do a lot more things. I like the new pets, items, and activities. I Love Webkinz World!!! have a great summer everyone!!!
RivertheCat is offline Female
Old 07-04-2010, 04:16 PM   #527

littlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guide

Not having to wait unitl 4:00 is good with me
littlebookie is offline Female
Old 07-04-2010, 04:17 PM   #528
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

My webkinz think of summer as a time as a free, opportunity arising time. why not go do some of the daily activities? and, sense the activities last all day long, there's even more of a chance to get something good on your own schedule!
Old 07-04-2010, 04:18 PM   #529

kdogirl1998 is just really nicekdogirl1998 is just really nice

My webkinz love summer because of all the new activities that they can do. I'm online to play with them more, and they like getting to see me more often.
kdogirl1998 is offline Female
Old 07-04-2010, 04:46 PM   #530
owzers, I sure am
Gifted

soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!

My Webkinz love the summer, especially because I get to spend more time with them

But lazy days spent swimming in the pool, reading books, playing games and eating ice cream are pretty heard to beat!
soccerox7 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*invisible tag*, *magic*, 310webkinz :), bethany♥, catch me if you can!, charis99, charis99 <3 owl city, cocokl9 here!, f l a m e d a n c e, i love green, i luv owl city too!, ilp/emily got a tag!, je rocks!, let's go millag!, marielofredwall was here!, mockingjay, puppy232323 wuz here, rockermom rocks, smilez was here! :), tawni lovez tagz!, woo hoo!, ♥ summer '10 ♥