Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2010, 05:45 PM   #501
Lil Kinz
yojen is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: The Official WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest Thread

My webkinz love summer. There are activities all day long. I like the fun suprizes from the prize claw the best!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2010, 07:49 PM   #502
Webkinz :)

Ladybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guide

Me and my webkinz love summer! They get to relax and have fun. We get to play, and do hourly activities all day! Our favorite is the soccer challenge, only available in the summer. We love to swim in the pool, watch fireworks, or relax in the shade. It's the best vacation ever! My webkinz love it! Why wouldn't they love summer? Its a great time of the year, and this summer is going to be the best!
Old 07-03-2010, 10:37 PM   #503
h94

h94 is on a distinguished road

My webkinz pets love summer so much! Penny has a birthday in the summer, so all of my other pets work hard to plan a great surprise party for her. Last summer they all put their kinzcash together and got her a new TV for her room! She was so happy! My pets also love summer because they get to spend more time with me. I am pretty busy, so during the summer is when I catch up on the gossip with my girls. We also like playing games in the park and swinging on the swings! We love summer!
h94 is offline Female
Old 07-03-2010, 10:50 PM   #504

ImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clown

this summer the soccer game has been the best! love the extended hours too
ImHappy is offline Female
Old 07-03-2010, 11:17 PM   #505
Lil Kinz
niklu8481 is an unknown quantity at this point

My webkinz love summer! They spend all day outside. We also enjoy the all day events page! Yay summer!
niklu8481 is offline Female
Old 07-03-2010, 11:45 PM   #506
californiagirl05

californiagal05 is an unknown quantity at this point

Summertime means funtime for my Webkinz! It was in the summer that I adopted my very first Webkinz, and that is also when I have the most time for them (no school!). Summertime means I don't have to spend much time doing schoolwork/homework so I can play with my Webkinz all day. We can all relax and soak up the sun together, my Webkinz and I!
Old 07-03-2010, 11:52 PM   #507
sirgylfi
Lil Kinz
sirgylfi is on a distinguished road

How much does my Webkinz loves summer? All of them love to sitting in the garden and watch the veggies and lollipops grow, also love the smell of the rain when it first start or after a very hot day. A few of my pets like to sneak off and watch all the great shows on T.V or go and play in the new cave room and see how many animals that show up in the windows.

Hope every one has a great summer

Sir Gylfi
sirgylfi is offline Male
Old 07-04-2010, 01:09 AM   #508
I learned to do this

CLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to behold

I love the summertime activities, especially the soccer challenge game, I got really good at it. Most of the time I play it I win a prize. I also like the super wheel, having a chance to get a retired item is awesome. I love webkinz during the summer
CLOUD DANCER is offline Female
Old 07-04-2010, 01:58 AM   #509

ArtChic will become famous soon enough

i thought it started really late for summer all day stuff. The super wheel was nice but the daily activities seem to be pretty much the same as always. I am underwhelmed but you never know.
Old 07-04-2010, 08:37 AM   #510
Lil Kinz
wishuwerehere is an unknown quantity at this point

I am so glad summer is here and i have activities to to all day.
View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

Welcome to the WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest! Summer is here and we would love to know what your webkinz think of the summer and the all day activities. We understand that the webkinz need a new outfit for Summer, so 50 randomly selected winners will win a random clothing item. It could be KinzStyle, Magical Forest or a Click Fest Costume. Please use this official contest thread for your entry. The Contest starts now and runs 'til 11pm KT July 10th.
Love the all day activites.
wishuwerehere is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*invisible tag*, *magic*, 310webkinz :), bethany♥, catch me if you can!, charis99, charis99 <3 owl city, cocokl9 here!, f l a m e d a n c e, i love green, i luv owl city too!, ilp/emily got a tag!, je rocks!, let's go millag!, marielofredwall was here!, mockingjay, puppy232323 wuz here, rockermom rocks, smilez was here! :), tawni lovez tagz!, woo hoo!, ♥ summer '10 ♥