Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2010, 12:42 PM   #481
rissybissy
Webkinz :)

rissybissy has a reputation beyond reputerissybissy has a reputation beyond reputerissybissy has a reputation beyond reputerissybissy has a reputation beyond reputerissybissy has a reputation beyond reputerissybissy has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: The Official WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest Thread

Me and my webkinz LOVE summer because it is the perfect time to chill by the pool or host an outdoor party. My webkinz pet are extatice that all day they can have a chance to win with the quick draw, or pick up something special for 10-75% off..... We also love to catch a tan while we swing and pick up garbage in the park, My pets and I wish summer had no end.
rissybissy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2010, 12:43 PM   #482
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

My Webkinz love summer because now activities are open for them all day, so I don't have to wait until 4 anymore, because I am home-schooled.
wowewe is offline Female
Old 07-03-2010, 12:55 PM   #483
Lil Kinz

freckles76 is on a distinguished road

me and my pets are excited for summer becuz of the all day activities, cleaning up the park, having parties, and being able to relax and not do homework!!!!
freckles76 is offline Female
Old 07-03-2010, 12:59 PM   #484
I AM A

C3PO has a brilliant futureC3PO has a brilliant futureC3PO has a brilliant futureC3PO has a brilliant futureC3PO has a brilliant future

My pets and I love summer and all the extra daily activities! We try to do as many as we can. There are always different and fun things to do. The soccer challenge is my favorite - I love to hear "goal"! I wish my pets could go on vacation with us. They are really fun to play with.
C3PO is offline Male
Old 07-03-2010, 12:59 PM   #485

mdjmb5 has a spectacular aura about

We love all the daily activities because we don't have to wait until the afternoon to have more fun! I just love all the summer items that have been introduced in the estore, and the fun pets and the celebrations!!
mdjmb5 is offline Female
Old 07-03-2010, 01:08 PM   #486
laemge is an unknown quantity at this point

This summer is super special because of the World Cup and the new game and the new theme.
laemge is offline Female
Old 07-03-2010, 01:33 PM   #487
mushroom2198

HamsterLova21 is an unknown quantity at this point

My webkinz see summertime not only as a break from the Kinzville Academy, but a time to explore and have an adventure! My webkinz enjoy going to the Kinzville Park to play with their friends and buy a yummy treat from Mr. Moo. My webkinz like to redecorate our house in Webkinz World and try new recipes to bake in our fabulous kitchen. But my webkinz also love seeing the new furry friends added to my account during the summer! New webkinz are always a treat to them, because they can show the new webkinz around and help decorate their room. My webkinz look forward to seeing the new Pet of the Month songs and new pets added to Webkinz World! They are extremely happy this summer because 'Mazin Hamsters was added to Webkinz World! My webkinz love exploring and seeing new things, and this was big for them. Even though my webkinz enjoy a lot of exploring over the summer, sometimes they all just like to get together and have a nice nap in the morning. They enjoy sleeping late, something they couldn't always do during the school year.
My webkinz love summertime, they wish it lasted all year long! My webkinz and I hope you're having a fantastic summer!
Old 07-03-2010, 01:38 PM   #488

FeatherFan452 is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: The Official WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest Thread

My Webkinz love summer, they like swimming and playing outside!! The all day long activities give you so much fun things to do!! Yayyyy SUMMER!!!
FeatherFan452 is offline Female
Old 07-03-2010, 02:03 PM   #489
Go Seddie!!!

puffsmom is just really nicepuffsmom is just really nice

Summertime is Great on Webkinz cause you get to swim, play, camp out, go on a vacation, or just sit back, relax, and invite friends over to do all that stuff with you! Summertime in Webkinz is a nice break from school, and you could just sleep in. You have enough time to do all the summer fun! I LOVE SUMMER!
puffsmom is offline Female
Old 07-03-2010, 02:04 PM   #490
Lil Kinz
auntienita is an unknown quantity at this point

Summer is always an exciting time in Webkinz World. New friends, new contests, new things to look forward too. It is so fun to meet and greet new Webkinz pets. I am going to be to be getting aquainted with the new Signature Deer. I am sure we will become great friends in no time. SO here's to summer in the wonderful world of Webkinz!
auntienita is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*invisible tag*, *magic*, 310webkinz :), bethany♥, catch me if you can!, charis99, charis99 <3 owl city, cocokl9 here!, f l a m e d a n c e, i love green, i luv owl city too!, ilp/emily got a tag!, je rocks!, let's go millag!, marielofredwall was here!, mockingjay, puppy232323 wuz here, rockermom rocks, smilez was here! :), tawni lovez tagz!, woo hoo!, ♥ summer '10 ♥