Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2010, 09:12 AM   #461
ponddude
Webkinz :)

Kirmitlove is just really niceKirmitlove is just really nice

Default Re: The Official WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest Thread

Well, since you want to know what my Webkinz think, they are here to talk!
"We love summer because we get so overwhelmed with all the activities there is to do! We LOVE watching the FIFA World cup, especially when there is the new Webkinz Soccer Challenge game out! Summer means that there is more time to spend with our owner. She is finally out of school, and that means that we can finally have her all to ourselves! She goes to the arcade with us, the clubhouse, and even Quizzy's, because she cares about our grades! We go to the park more, since there is no more dead leaves or bits of snow, and clean up the trash, because we love to help the Earth! To top it all off, summer means that there is new friends coming to Webkinz World, and we love to play outside with friends! Summer means more play, and less work!
Kirmitlove is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2010, 09:17 AM   #462

ling31378 is on a distinguished road

Oh man, my webkinz are so excited for all day activities. They didn't know what to do with themselves, but now we'll have a blast this summer.
ling31378 is offline Female
Old 07-03-2010, 09:25 AM   #463

misskitty is on a distinguished road

my webkinz summer because they can play and do all sorts of things that they can't do during the wintertime and fall. like swimming and all day activities
misskitty is offline Female
Old 07-03-2010, 09:27 AM   #464
ants a Ladybug

Kristindou is on a distinguished road

My Webkinz love summer for the newest trends! My Yorkie, Luna, can't wait for the newest Summer clothing trends (She's a real fashionista!). My oh-so-creative Cocker Spaniel Candy Cane loves decorating our houses' rooms, so he can't wait for the newest room themes. He also loves to keep up with what's popular in the W-Shop for the summer. And all of my pets loooove to play the newest game that's sweping our block. For now, 2-, 3-, or 4-Square games are oh-so-popular!
Kristindou is offline Female
Old 07-03-2010, 09:27 AM   #465
hankdog77

hank123rocks is on a distinguished road

me and my webkinz love summer mostly because summer camp and vbs. we also like to swim A LOT!
hank123rocks is offline Female
Old 07-03-2010, 09:47 AM   #466
Guess what? I'm a

Aqua Stone has a reputation beyond reputeAqua Stone has a reputation beyond reputeAqua Stone has a reputation beyond reputeAqua Stone has a reputation beyond reputeAqua Stone has a reputation beyond repute

My webkinz are LOVING the summer so far. One reasone is that I get to spend more time with them. They are also loving the all day activities (since they don't like waiting LOL)
Aqua Stone is offline Female
Old 07-03-2010, 09:51 AM   #467
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

My webkinz love summer a lot. They love summer because I usually make them a new room. This summer, I am designing them a Summer Cafe for them. I stopped at a designing shop and picked up a floor plan of it. Now, my Webkinz will help me buy the items. Also, in the summer I gather all of my Webkinz in one room and we have a little BBQ. Also, my Webkinz are loving the activities going on on Webkinz. Especially when you get free items, like KinzCash!

Have
A
Good
Summer

~Emma
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 07-03-2010, 09:57 AM   #468
candyclara987

candyclara987 will become famous soon enough

My Webkinz loves summer because of all the time i spend with in the summer, and that all the daily actives start eariler!!!!!!
candyclara987 is offline Female
Old 07-03-2010, 10:02 AM   #469

acruisie will become famous soon enough

I love the summer, and spending it with my webkinz is just a dream!!!! It is so much fun going over to the park, and picking up trash! My pinto's favorite part of summer is picking out new outfits to wear for the occasion. My frog's favorite part of summer is getting a splash of water in the pool outback! My fish's favorite part of summer is going on vacation! My caterpillar's favorite part of summer is spending the time with its friends for its first summer in webkinz world (he also likes the cold food)!. My raccoons favorite part of summer is all the fun activities you get to do outside, like soccer! And my favorite part of summer? Having such a happy webkinz family!
Old 07-03-2010, 10:09 AM   #470
Andrea132

Andrea132 is an unknown quantity at this point

My webkinz love summer because they can just relax and take a swim in the pool. they also like it because i can spend more time with them
Andrea132 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
*invisible tag*, *magic*, 310webkinz :), bethany♥, catch me if you can!, charis99, charis99 <3 owl city, cocokl9 here!, f l a m e d a n c e, i love green, i luv owl city too!, ilp/emily got a tag!, je rocks!, let's go millag!, marielofredwall was here!, mockingjay, puppy232323 wuz here, rockermom rocks, smilez was here! :), tawni lovez tagz!, woo hoo!, ♥ summer '10 ♥