Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2010, 11:38 PM   #451
Kinokiita
Webkinz :)
Kinokiita is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: The Official WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest Thread

Having activities all day during the summer is great for my Webkinz; I'm usually gone in the evenings so I wouldn't normally get to do any of the activities ^_^
Kinokiita is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2010, 12:55 AM   #452

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Our Webbies love summer, because they can play all day, and go new places, and try out new things!
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 07-03-2010, 01:39 AM   #453
papers is an unknown quantity at this point

My pet like summer a super super lot and has lots of lots of lots fun with the all day activities

Last edited by Dixiecup; 07-03-2010 at 07:58 AM.. Reason: reducing post drag
papers is offline Female
Old 07-03-2010, 07:05 AM   #454
ael613

dolphin9797 is a jewel in the roughdolphin9797 is a jewel in the rough

I love the Webkinz summer and the all-day activities!!!!!!
dolphin9797 is offline Female
Old 07-03-2010, 07:57 AM   #455
Lil Kinz
ChasRR is an unknown quantity at this point

My Webkinz love summer! We get to spend more time together with friends, playing games, swimming, and having parties! They really enjoy the sun shine when gardening and swimming and the water park we bought.There are so many more things to do in the summer on the hourly events, that they are always busy!
ChasRR is offline Female
Old 07-03-2010, 08:00 AM   #456

KearaN99 is an unknown quantity at this point

Here are some of my webkinz saying what they like abuot summer: Summer is great since I'm the July pet of the month. -Stella the bengal tiger
We can trade with more people.-Mikenzie the chinlilla
And
We have so many new pets.-Katy the pershian cat
KearaN99 is offline Female
Old 07-03-2010, 08:23 AM   #457
Drummer Girl

Neoluver1 has much to be proud ofNeoluver1 has much to be proud ofNeoluver1 has much to be proud ofNeoluver1 has much to be proud of

I love summer in Webkinz because I have more time to decorate my rooms and play with my pets! I have made 6000 KC in the last few days! I love summer because I can do my dailies everyday and I have the July pet of the month!
Neoluver1 is offline Female
Old 07-03-2010, 08:34 AM   #458

wyah has a reputation beyond reputewyah has a reputation beyond reputewyah has a reputation beyond reputewyah has a reputation beyond reputewyah has a reputation beyond reputewyah has a reputation beyond repute

My webkinz love summer because they get to play together and they get to play on their own playset. And, they get to eat together all summer long.
wyah is offline Female
Old 07-03-2010, 08:45 AM   #459

coolplastic is on a distinguished road

Summer time on Webkinzs give me more of an opportunity to get on and do activities. We have 5 Webkinz users in our house and this gives us all enough time to log on and enjoy Webkinz. It is awesome. Go Summer!!!!!
coolplastic is offline Female
Old 07-03-2010, 09:10 AM   #460

RoverRed123 is a name known to allRoverRed123 is a name known to allRoverRed123 is a name known to all

Smile Re: The Official WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest Thread

My pet is a lamb and I think that she would really like the summer since she can go swimming in her pool and we can do lots of fun things together!
RoverRed123 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*invisible tag*, *magic*, 310webkinz :), bethany♥, catch me if you can!, charis99, charis99 <3 owl city, cocokl9 here!, f l a m e d a n c e, i love green, i luv owl city too!, ilp/emily got a tag!, je rocks!, let's go millag!, marielofredwall was here!, mockingjay, puppy232323 wuz here, rockermom rocks, smilez was here! :), tawni lovez tagz!, woo hoo!, ♥ summer '10 ♥