Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2010, 10:19 PM   #441
Ezra1000
Webkinz :)
Killer_whales is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: The Official WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest Thread

I love that it is summer so I can do so many more activites and get lots of cool stuff on webkinz. I really like the soccer game but I know it won't last. But I hope they have some cute new summer outfits for me webkinz to wear. That would be awesome.
Killer_whales is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2010, 10:20 PM   #442
elcome Back To

GemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond repute

Wellll, honestly, Gemmy'll be in summer school or sleeping alllll day long....so all day events are basically what she could do when she wakes up at 2PM! But summer is EPICLY AWESOME. Like, it's more awesome than spring. And spring is RADDDD. Ya get to run and jump and play all day and go to sleep listening to the frogs and crickets in the backyard and watching the stars! Summer is the best!
GemPhantom is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 10:40 PM   #443

JolieEtoile is just really niceJolieEtoile is just really nice

We are excited about Summer this year because we can spend a little extra time keeping our Webkinz perfectly happy, fed, clothed, and their homes decorated. We do not get to spend too much extra time at home because we must be outside at camp swimming and playing. We are looking forward to getting to go on a trip to a zoo we have not seen in order to meet the Webkinz crew and van! We will enjoy our Summer and time in the warmth of the sun before school begins and winter chills comes to our area. We hope you enjoy every day too!
Old 07-02-2010, 10:54 PM   #444
I <3 you!!!

I<3soccer19 has much to be proud ofI<3soccer19 has much to be proud ofI<3soccer19 has much to be proud ofI<3soccer19 has much to be proud ofI<3soccer19 has much to be proud of

i love summer! it is amazing! and my webkinz love the all day activities!
I<3soccer19 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 10:57 PM   #445
ow, I just figured t

Aqualeaf is on a distinguished road

My Webkinz love summer because they can eat their ice cream cones and frolic outside without looking silly or freezing their tails off. My Webkinz still aren't done with school. My oldest two are taking summer classes at the Academy, while some pets enjoy the cool air conditioning and games inside. If they're outside, my pets love sitting around the picnic table and talking. A few of my Webkinz are always huddled around the grill, debating even heating and charcoal versus gas. Inside, they create movies and watch TV, but they love summer and everything that comes with it!
Aqualeaf is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 10:58 PM   #446
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

My Webbies love summer, especially the ones on the Asian account. More daily activities can be played during weekdays with the extended summer hours.
Serena is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 11:27 PM   #447
maddiefu
Maddiefu is an unknown quantity at this point

I love summer! I'm also really excited about mazin hamsters, I can't wait to get one. My pet's love to redecorate the house durring summer, and hunting for rare items to complete my persian theme! So my webkinz family will be very busy this summer, including looking for new summer clothes! My pet's love summer and so do I.

:easter::abn::cs::bdog::fp::gecko::gr:; my pets, well the ones that were avalible...
26 webkinz and counting!!!!!!
Maddiefu is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 11:29 PM   #448
Gift Trainee

aces1820 is on a distinguished road

My Webkinz LOVE the summer because they can take their shoes off and let their feet get un-stinky without having to worry about getting snow in between their toes. Well, except for the snowman, but he puts on his umbrella hat and hopes for cloudy days.
Old 07-02-2010, 11:32 PM   #449
Lil Kinz
nanadot1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: The Official WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest Thread

thanks for the fun summer events. I love the summertime of new games and contests. there are lots of activities for me and my 7 grandkids to learn and hve fun. Thank you webkinz.
nanadot1 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 11:33 PM   #450
Mayora 13

KinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable character
KinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable character

My Webkinz adore summer! Jumping in the pool, more activities, picnics, gardening...they're looking forward to some fun in the sun

Thank you for the contest!
KinzUser2523 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*invisible tag*, *magic*, 310webkinz :), bethany♥, catch me if you can!, charis99, charis99 <3 owl city, cocokl9 here!, f l a m e d a n c e, i love green, i luv owl city too!, ilp/emily got a tag!, je rocks!, let's go millag!, marielofredwall was here!, mockingjay, puppy232323 wuz here, rockermom rocks, smilez was here! :), tawni lovez tagz!, woo hoo!, ♥ summer '10 ♥