Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2010, 07:25 PM   #431
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: The Official WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest Thread

My webkinz truly LOVE summer.

They love long days.

They love flowers.

They would love to have summer all the time!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2010, 07:31 PM   #432
Webkinz :)

57bzm208zz is an unknown quantity at this point

Summer's awsome!
School's out, going to the cottage to fish and hang out with my friends and camping are only some of the best things about summer.
57bzm208zz is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 07:53 PM   #433
Lil Kinz
livieloub is on a distinguished road

My Webkinz and I love summer fun especially the all day activities! I love the new soccer challenge game and the chance to do an extra job at the employment office. I make sure I do all the Daily Events and also the Deluxe Events! Sometimes I get so lost in Webkinz World that my mom has to remind me to go outside and play. I love to be active outdoors too either swimming or just playing with my friends. But as soon as I come in, I go right to the computer because Webkinz is the place to be!
livieloub is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 08:06 PM   #434
hat? I'm a

ChristmasCheer is a jewel in the roughChristmasCheer is a jewel in the rough

My Webkinz love the summer because it allows them to be free from being in bed all day due to school. Sometimes they are stuck in their rooms if I had homework all day. Now that summer is finally here, we get to do a bunch of activities outside. With the all-day activities, it allows us to challenge ourselves with games, or just enjoy some free items or two. I'll have more time to bring in new members to my growing Webkinz family, and invite a friend over to their house. Most of all, it brings us together in a strong bond of family and friendship.
ChristmasCheer is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 08:27 PM   #435
Gifted

EHeinze5 knows the way
EHeinze5 knows the way

My favorite thing is the extra stadium events! LOVE this! Madame Pomfrey already won an extra open eevnt! Hooray for more chances to use our KA in the stadium!
EHeinze5 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 08:36 PM   #436

lovepuppy9008 will become famous soon enough

My webkinz love summer because of.....umm.....well.... EVERYTHING!
Lemonade, Popsicles, Swimming! What's not to love!

~Lovepuppy9008
lovepuppy9008 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 08:48 PM   #437
jedimags

jedimags has a spectacular aura about

My Webkinz are so excited for summer, even Goliath, my snowman. They like swimming, grilling out, and sleeping under the starz.
jedimags is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 09:25 PM   #438
Will just remain
Gifted

Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum
Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum

My webkinz and I love summer because it makes for more time to TRADE, LOL!
Dutchmother is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 09:43 PM   #439

GuessGirl is an unknown quantity at this point

I like summer in Webkinz World because there is so much cool stuff to do!
GuessGirl is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 09:45 PM   #440

xgerms is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool Re: The Official WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest Thread

I think summer is really fun because of the WEBKINZ GAMES!!! There's always so much to do, and when i am not at school my webkinz are so happy because i'm not to busy, and they will have more fun!!

FuZzYbUzZy
xgerms is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*invisible tag*, *magic*, 310webkinz :), bethany♥, catch me if you can!, charis99, charis99 <3 owl city, cocokl9 here!, f l a m e d a n c e, i love green, i luv owl city too!, ilp/emily got a tag!, je rocks!, let's go millag!, marielofredwall was here!, mockingjay, puppy232323 wuz here, rockermom rocks, smilez was here! :), tawni lovez tagz!, woo hoo!, ♥ summer '10 ♥