Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2010, 05:37 PM   #421
I love cute
Webkinz :)

triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise
triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise

Default Re: The Official WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest Thread

My Webkinz and I love to play in the clubhouse and park. We look for Doug and Mr. Moo (thanks trackers). We enjoy the company of the other Webkinz who are out of school.
triplet 1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2010, 05:40 PM   #422
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

My pets just LOVE the Summer Sensation gifts Ganz gives out, and the Wacky Zingoz Celebration of course, with the plushies and the challenge of winning a 600 trophy.
310webkinz is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 05:44 PM   #423
KelliAnn11

Kelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with grace

My Webkinz love summer because I have much more time to play with them! I have a job that doesn't allow me to go on WW during the day (my grade 3 students might want to play on WW all day, but I have a feeling that the school board and their parents might have a problem with that! ), but throughout the summer I can go on whenever I want!!
Kelli-Ann is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 05:45 PM   #424
I have many

Tai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonder

My Webkinz love picking up trash in the park. I have more time to play with them because school is out for the summer. We just got the "cleanup Kinz hat". It is keeping my pet safe from sunburn! Hooray for summer!
Tai Shan is offline Male
Old 07-02-2010, 05:55 PM   #425

googleawesome is an unknown quantity at this point

well my webkinz love summer because its hot outside and i get to play with my pets earlier because no school!!!! which means more time with my pets
googleawesome is offline Male
Old 07-02-2010, 06:01 PM   #426

Zenobia is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi!

My Webkinz pets love summer. After Louisa does her gardening in the morning, she enjoys taking a swim in the backyard pool. Zipper loves swimming, too, and he also enjoys running around the front yard. At night the three of them sometimes climb up to Luna's treetop room and just sit and look at the stars.

There are so many activities in the summer, but sometimes my pets enjoy just sitting around and telling stories.

Yours truly,
Zenobia
Zenobia is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 06:13 PM   #427

tiger_lover13 is an unknown quantity at this point

My webkinz LOVE summer, they love going on vacations, hanging out with old webkinz friends, and going to all the parties and making NEW webkinz friends! with the beginning of all day activities, it gives my webkinz a chance to haave more of a selection on what they play! in addition to this, they dont miss all the super cool things in the afternoon like sometimes. Also, my webkinz LOVED their summer celebration gift this year! And, me and my webbie friends welcome summer with open arms! hello sunburns, cold lemonade, and fun time with friends!
tiger_lover13 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 06:44 PM   #428
xvanillaxfacex

xvanillaxfacex will become famous soon enough

my webkinz pet, paw print , says webkinz is the best place to be during summer. she likes gardening her amazing donut seeds, planning parties, hanging out with friends in the clubhouse, trading, and so much more. she loves it because it is so hot outside its perfect for swimming in her super cool slide and pool. most of all she gets to spend time with her family and friends, and just have fun. i believe she would very much enjoy a new outfit for, summer parties and such. and in the case she does not like it, she will gladly give it to our sister so she can enjoy it. ,
With Love,
Malina
xvanillaxfacex is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 07:03 PM   #429
Call Me Hummingbird
Gifted

hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!

My Webkinz love summer because of the warm weather, which is great for the beach! My Chihuahua, Blaire, really likes it since it reminds her of Mexico. When my pets go to the beach, they like building sand castles, surfing, and looking for pretty seashells!

- Hummingbird333

PS: Thanks so much for the contest and the giveaways! I'm so excited!
hummingbird333 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 07:12 PM   #430
Lil Kinz

lrmoore77 is an unknown quantity at this point

My Webkinz are so glad it isn't raining anymore
lrmoore77 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*invisible tag*, *magic*, 310webkinz :), bethany♥, catch me if you can!, charis99, charis99 <3 owl city, cocokl9 here!, f l a m e d a n c e, i love green, i luv owl city too!, ilp/emily got a tag!, je rocks!, let's go millag!, marielofredwall was here!, mockingjay, puppy232323 wuz here, rockermom rocks, smilez was here! :), tawni lovez tagz!, woo hoo!, ♥ summer '10 ♥