Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2010, 01:46 PM   #401
Lil Kinz
kagome6603 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: The Official WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest Thread

My webkinz really loves summer but one of there favorite activities is going to the swimming pool we have in their backyard. They also enjoy getting ice cream in the webkinz park. Summer is one of their favorite seasons and they enjoy it very much!
kagome6603 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2010, 01:48 PM   #402
I loves pigs and
Webkinz :)

Super Pig is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Pig is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Pig is a glorious beacon of light

Summertime is my Webkinz' favorite time of year! We love having pool parties in our backyard, which is totally rockin' with a pool, spa, and BBQ! Then we go to the clubhouse, where we can chat and make new friends. Finally, at the end of a long, fun, day, we visit the KinzVille park, where we meet our friends around the campfire. We roast marshmallows and watch the stars, while staying warm in the summer air.
Super Pig is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 02:04 PM   #403
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

muffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to behold

My webkinz are thrilled that they don't have to go to bed so early and there is extra play time. They're having a great time just goofing off.
muffy is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 02:05 PM   #404

BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!

My webkinz love summer because I can be on more to win prizes, play games, make kinzcash, decorate rooms, and take care of them.
BlueKat567 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 02:30 PM   #405
Lil Kinz
amandy is an unknown quantity at this point

My webkinz love to be outside during the summer. This includes swimming, jumping on the trampoline, and going to the park a lot.
amandy is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 02:31 PM   #406
Lil Kinz
Twinkletoes2240 is an unknown quantity at this point

Summertime in Webkinz World rocks! There are so many great prizes and contests. I wish it was summer all the time.
Twinkletoes2240 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 02:41 PM   #407
Gifted

hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day
hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day

My Webkinz love summer because of the all-day activities, the nice outdoor yard weather, and the Zingoz festival! Cornelius the Tiger Snake especially loves Zingoz!
hoodedwarbler13 is offline Male
Old 07-02-2010, 02:58 PM   #408

gage03blue will become famous soon enough

I love summer because of all the cool webkinz stuff to do and it may rain in webkinz world but it is always great weather to play.
gage03blue is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 03:33 PM   #409

paardengek12 is a name known to allpaardengek12 is a name known to allpaardengek12 is a name known to all

I love webkinz summers because I have more time to do the daily activities, play with my webkinz online (and offline), and buy more stuff for them XD My webkinz love EVERYTHING about summer. They know that they'll get spoiled to the bone XD
paardengek12 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 03:36 PM   #410
bbr
See it today!

bbr radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbbr radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbbr radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbbr radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbbr radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbbr radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbbr radiates beauty and kindness all around

Oh, Summertime is great! There is so much more time to do things. And on Webkinz World you can have more time to do all the actiivities. You do not have to run to get everything done before for you have to go off to bed. With the hourly activities all day, that is even more fun. More things to do! More time to relax. It is geat!

bbr is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*invisible tag*, *magic*, 310webkinz :), bethany♥, catch me if you can!, charis99, charis99 <3 owl city, cocokl9 here!, f l a m e d a n c e, i love green, i luv owl city too!, ilp/emily got a tag!, je rocks!, let's go millag!, marielofredwall was here!, mockingjay, puppy232323 wuz here, rockermom rocks, smilez was here! :), tawni lovez tagz!, woo hoo!, ♥ summer '10 ♥