Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2010, 11:52 AM   #391
xeroni
Webkinz :)

Xeroni will become famous soon enough

Default Re: The Official WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest Thread

Thanks for this wonderful contest. Love Webkinz, Love WI, Love Summer!
Xeroni is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2010, 11:57 AM   #392
Lil Kinz
lauriv1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: The Official WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest Thread

I love the new summer celebration. More webkinz means more fun. Now I can officially enjoy my summer inside and outside. Thanks webkinz.:bt:
lauriv1 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 12:04 PM   #393

Farandaway will become famous soon enough

Talking Re: The Official WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest Thread

I am enjoying Webkinz this summer because of the fact that it's an all day long experience! My Webkinz, Zen, especially loves this because she is always looking for adventure! Everyday there are new adventure for her to go on ll day long 24/7!! She looks forward to all the daily's she does. Thanks Webkinz for enhancing my summer!
Old 07-02-2010, 12:07 PM   #394
onderful

bubble3495 is a glorious beacon of lightbubble3495 is a glorious beacon of lightbubble3495 is a glorious beacon of light

My Webkinz go all out for summer! They like me to check what the activities are each hour because they can't get enough of all the amazing activities! They love getting dressed in their beach gear and swimsuits and hang out in the beach room! Especially now that its summer there is nooooo school! So although they LOVE the Kinzville Academy they get a break for a few months. They especially like the claw game because it's always so exciting to see if they get one or not. They also lloooooovee the communal contests! They love the idea of all the Webkinz working together to achieve something altogether! They love summer with all their hearts and are especially hoping they get some new summer outfits
bubble3495 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 12:36 PM   #395
TB345 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm soooooooo excited for my awesome summer from my cabin to the pool my two fave webkinz marley (signature golden retrevier) and rose (signature pomerainen I'm also excited to see all the new webkinz they come up with.thanks to I'll always know whats new this summer!!!! peaceout!!!!!!!!!

hey xeroni whats your webkinz user name?

xeroni??????

xeroni ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Last edited by TB345; 07-02-2010 at 12:35 PM..
Old 07-02-2010, 12:37 PM   #396

copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!

My webkinz LOVE summer because I have more time to play with them! Also because I add all my school friends so they have more people, erm pets, to play with. The all day activities? Great! It helps me get more items for thier rooms, which are always changing or being added to.
copycat123 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 12:37 PM   #397
barraki0896

stovetop0896 is a splendid one to beholdstovetop0896 is a splendid one to beholdstovetop0896 is a splendid one to beholdstovetop0896 is a splendid one to behold

What Webkinz doesn't love summer? Webkinz are all about having fun, and that's exactly what the activities are for them! They love hanging out at the pool in my outdoor yard, and kicking the soccer ball around with the Daily Webkinz Soccer Challenge.
stovetop0896 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 01:02 PM   #398
bitsydogood will become famous soon enough

Thanks for this cool summer contest!
Old 07-02-2010, 01:22 PM   #399

Pelfre is on a distinguished road

My Webkinz love for summer activities, more games, more prizes and more fun ... Long live summer!
Pelfre is offline Male
Old 07-02-2010, 01:25 PM   #400

hpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud of

My webkinz love the summer because we love going to the new parties with our friends and not missing them because of our time zone or because of school. It is great to have all day activities that enable us to do so much more!
hpquinlan is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*invisible tag*, *magic*, 310webkinz :), bethany♥, catch me if you can!, charis99, charis99 <3 owl city, cocokl9 here!, f l a m e d a n c e, i love green, i luv owl city too!, ilp/emily got a tag!, je rocks!, let's go millag!, marielofredwall was here!, mockingjay, puppy232323 wuz here, rockermom rocks, smilez was here! :), tawni lovez tagz!, woo hoo!, ♥ summer '10 ♥