Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2010, 01:14 AM   #31
iggle like a
Webkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: The Official WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest Thread

My webkinz Love summer!
usually in the summer,
We go to the park and meet new friends, chat around the fire, or pick up trash so the park is clean
We like to hang out in our back yard and have yummy pink lemonade and take a dip in the pool. (And have picnics! )
We love all the fun day activities, So we can earn more KC for more summer fun!
And we are hoping to get a new mazin' hamster to hang with for summer too!
But our favorite thing about summer
is because theres no school, so me and my webkinz can spend more time together!

Thanks for having such a great contest WI
I don't care if i win or lose, i just love these so much!

Last edited by Webkinslover420; 07-01-2010 at 01:24 AM.. Reason: Typo
Webkinslover420 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2010, 01:17 AM   #32
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!

me and my kids think it's fun to have all the extra activities - as a way to earn KC and prizes (i really should get better at the prize klaw)
maybe thier grandma will get thema mazin hampster while she is in NYC this summer (as i have no idea when and if they will get to our country)
pinukity is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 01:19 AM   #33
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

My Webbies are thrilled that summer is finally here! They'll get to participated in fun activities like picnics, camping and sunbathing!
And for me - I'll be having fun doing the all-day activities!!
Ranger1985 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 01:27 AM   #34
Harry S is a bunny!
Webkinz :)

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

My Webkinz and I all love summer very much! Guess why? Because summer means more pool parties! We love to invite our friends over and chill outside! We have special rooms that are EXTRA fun than the others! They have cooler items in them and cooler games and cool everything! My Webkinz also love that I can stay on way more because school is out! Also, in the summer I play a lot more so I get more kinz cash! That means more things to buy! Hope you have a summer as fun as mine!
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 01:53 AM   #35
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

OH I CANT HEAR MYSELF WITH ALL THE KINZ DIN TRYING TO ANSWER ALL AT ONCE! let me try to hear some of what they are saying................. one says they will have a slumber party each night and pop popcorn once a day........... one says they will hang out at the various pools in our mansion........ one says they will go to the park and collect trash as he is a green type of pet............ one says she will watch the sunsets from atop the trees............ another says they will camp out in the campground down the street............ one says they will read a book by the beach and build a sand castle............. another says he will really play in a castle............ one says he will stay up until 2am , until ganz shuts him down for the day.................... one says they will do each and every special wheel and collect chocolate ribbons from the sky............ one says he will sleep all day and night because their is no school................. one says he will work in the cafe and make hot chocolates for his friends................... one says she will hang out at the malt shop and visit her boyfriend, the soda jerk.................. another says they will help her mom garden in the mornings ............... one will chase bugs in the butterfly garden but not in the evening so as to not get bit by mosquitos................... one will dress in her bee costume and try to fly with the bees (she is our free spirit)...................... well, in our houz this summer will never be a dull moment.............. and i cannot hear the rest of them, i filtered out only those i could hear clearly. frankly the noise hurts my poor ears...............but i know it will be so fun especially when they all get to meet the new hamsters we have coming via fedex.
even the fox promised to make friends with them ................... well, i did my best to relay what all they are saying but im half deaf now...................

happy summer everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 01:57 AM   #36
Miley .x

goldiegirl27 is a jewel in the roughgoldiegirl27 is a jewel in the rough

i think the summer all day activities are awesome because there is so many prizes you can win and get from them!
my pets love playing with the prizes or spending the cash at the kinzstyle outlet!
we're so glad summer is here, and my all my pets are in there swimming costume chillaxing by the pool!
Have a great summer everyone and this is an awesome contest, thanks wi
goldiegirl27 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 02:03 AM   #37
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

My webbies LOVE summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We've been enjoying the Soccer Challenge, and we love winning Balloon Dartz hats!!!!!!!!!!!
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 02:04 AM   #38
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

My webbies are kicking up their feet, camping out, bbqing and swimming the day away! Thanks for the great contest! Let's hope we all have just as great a summer as they are having
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 02:06 AM   #39

rwake7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Summer is great!!!!!!!

I love playing soccer, and I love the Soccer Challenge.
rwake7 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 02:07 AM   #40
♥Always♥

charis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clown

My Webkinz are so excited because it means that they get to be played with even more! Now that school is out, we can do the daily activities all day long and decorate our tree top garden! It can also be a time to just relax, sip some water, and eat some ice cream! Summer sure is great for both my Webkinz and me!
charis99 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*invisible tag*, *magic*, 310webkinz :), bethany♥, catch me if you can!, charis99, charis99 <3 owl city, cocokl9 here!, f l a m e d a n c e, i love green, i luv owl city too!, ilp/emily got a tag!, je rocks!, let's go millag!, marielofredwall was here!, mockingjay, puppy232323 wuz here, rockermom rocks, smilez was here! :), tawni lovez tagz!, woo hoo!, ♥ summer '10 ♥