Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2010, 11:17 AM   #381
ayeskate
Webkinz :)

Bubbletea is just really niceBubbletea is just really nice

Default Re: The Official WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest Thread

My webkinz love summer because I get to play with them more often. They love the hourly events and are glad that there are more of them each day. They also love the fun things that the warm weather brings.
Bubbletea is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2010, 11:21 AM   #382
Hey.

ImAllSmilez is sweet stuff
ImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuff

My webkinz and I love summer in webkinz world!! Now we get to do more daily activities, and I have a lot more time to play with them! My webbies are also currently working on answering all the bonus questions for a whole month!
Happy summer and great contest!
Old 07-02-2010, 11:22 AM   #383
courage7856
Gift Guru

courage7856 is a forum hero
courage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum hero

My Webkinz love summer, because of all day events! It means more sales for things for their rooms, quick draws to try to win things, and playing games for more Kinzcash. They love spending time in the outdoor pool complex, and walk around the garden and the farm. All my girls love wearing tank tops, and my boys wear shorts. Also, there's no school, even though they still attend occasional lessons in summer school at the Kinzville Academy.
courage7856 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 11:29 AM   #384
parisbo

parisbo is an unknown quantity at this point

Webkinz in summer is great especially since they have added the amazing hamsters!!!!
parisbo is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 11:34 AM   #385
Lil Kinz
Mimi2007 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love summer in webkinz world because it means i will meet more people since there is no school!
Mimi2007 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 11:35 AM   #386

Dabilalou is a splendid one to beholdDabilalou is a splendid one to beholdDabilalou is a splendid one to beholdDabilalou is a splendid one to behold

Summer is officially on Webkinz and I like it because we have more daily activities, at all time of the day, to win fabulous prices and kinzcash that allows us to buy things to pleased our webkinz pets or things embellish there rooms. It's also the occasion to try games and jobs that otherwise we could'nt. Thanks Webkinzinsider for this contest.
Dabilalou is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 11:36 AM   #387
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

We love the all day summer activities in my webkinz household, there's something fun to do no matter what time of day it is! Sometimes we like to do our dailies in the morning so it's nice to have some hourlies to do too!
meandspencer is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 11:39 AM   #388
Lil Kinz
eyore4president is an unknown quantity at this point

Summer means more fun with my pets
eyore4president is offline Male
Old 07-02-2010, 11:44 AM   #389
cocomatt812

cocomatt is an unknown quantity at this point

WE LOVE SUMMER FOR ! REASON NO SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-02-2010, 11:47 AM   #390

jep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Me and my webbies (on-line and off) are so happy it is summer, now we can go swimming and not get a cold...lol
The summer to us means adventure time, going on cool vacations, spending time with friends and family. Having great barbeques (sp?), sleepovers, staying up a blit longer.
And the dailies are all day which is cool, cause you have more changes to win cool stuff.

Have a happy/great/safe summer to everyone on WI and to all your webbies.
jep624 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*invisible tag*, *magic*, 310webkinz :), bethany♥, catch me if you can!, charis99, charis99 <3 owl city, cocokl9 here!, f l a m e d a n c e, i love green, i luv owl city too!, ilp/emily got a tag!, je rocks!, let's go millag!, marielofredwall was here!, mockingjay, puppy232323 wuz here, rockermom rocks, smilez was here! :), tawni lovez tagz!, woo hoo!, ♥ summer '10 ♥