Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2010, 09:18 AM   #361
Webkinz :)
T-Swizzle is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: The Official WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest Thread

The Best thing about Summer is being able to TRAVEL!!!!

is the best! Can not believe how generous you guys are! I mean what did i ever do for you guys?!?!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2010, 09:21 AM   #362
pixipoo

lydsmonkey is a jewel in the roughlydsmonkey is a jewel in the rough

summer in webkinz is so fun all day activety and this mansin hamsters i love webkinz i n the summer
lydsmonkey is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 09:24 AM   #363
Peter Capaldi
Gift Guru

sarahgotchi knows the way
sarahgotchi knows the waysarahgotchi knows the way

I LOVE summer! Hanging out in the clubhouse, forming a get together at the parks fire, or hosting a party! And so many new things to talk about, Mazin' Hamsters, earning high scores in the arcade, and brand new pets! But after a long day of fun, it's nice to head home and relax.
But you can't forget about WI! After all, it's a lot of fun to start polls, register for the Gift Exchange, or maybe start a new hit game!

Thanks WI! Webkinz World has been so much more fun since I joined.There are so many great members out there, and it's a pity we can't know each other in the "real world". Thanks to everyone!!!
-sarahgotchi
sarahgotchi is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 09:26 AM   #364
Diabetes Awareness

ManxKat has disabled reputation

We love summer in Webkinz World because there are more daily activities, more pets in the Park to chat with, more prizes and fun things to win! My BFFs are out of school and have more time to play with me!
ManxKat is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 09:32 AM   #365
uvs her modeling

envisiondance has a spectacular aura about

Summer is finally here! My Webkinz and I love to go swimming in our new pool. We love inviting friends over to swim and drink lemonade with us! Sometimes, we even have picnics at the park with all of our greatest friends!

But their favorite part of summer? The All Day activities! They all enjoy going to the mines to find beautiful gems (they only need 7 more until they have the Crown of Wonder!) and entering the Quick Draws the awesome prizes, but their absolute favorite activity is Dunk the Zingoz! Jumping and falling into the pool after the Zingoz is always very cool and refreshing! Summer is totally awesome!

Thanks for an awesome contest!
envisiondance is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 09:41 AM   #366
Lil Kinz
Grammy008 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, it is summertime, I love summertime in Webkinz world, so much to do, and being a grandmother, I love the park, the little webkinz run around real fast to keep it clean. They
seem to have so much fun on the slides and swings, and always buying some Icecream cones and sit and and chat. Great Fun for the summer.
Grammy008 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 09:42 AM   #367
JMCJ

JMCJ has a spectacular aura about

I love summer! I enjoy the long vacation, plus the new fashions and fun in Webkinz World. I 'm so psyched about going to summer parties!
JMCJ is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 09:48 AM   #368
Lil Kinz
ellyren00 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love summer in webkinz world cause of all the fun things to do .I like the new activity ''Soccer Challenge'' because it is hard and easy at the same time.
ellyren00 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 09:49 AM   #369

littlepoodle wows us all with wonderlittlepoodle wows us all with wonderlittlepoodle wows us all with wonderlittlepoodle wows us all with wonderlittlepoodle wows us all with wonderlittlepoodle wows us all with wonderlittlepoodle wows us all with wonderlittlepoodle wows us all with wonderlittlepoodle wows us all with wonderlittlepoodle wows us all with wonder

Webkinz love summer , gives them a chance to get outside, play in the swings, and especially
the swimming pool. They jump on the trampoline, sit by the fire, and especially enjoy the food right off the grill. Summertime is a great time to be outside , enjoy the flowers, all the greenery, and just breathing the wonderful air with the sun warming your skin.
littlepoodle is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 10:06 AM   #370
I love My Diggy Dogg

CrazyMochaPup has a brilliant futureCrazyMochaPup has a brilliant futureCrazyMochaPup has a brilliant futureCrazyMochaPup has a brilliant futureCrazyMochaPup has a brilliant future

My Webkinz LOVE summer cuz There's no School! My webkinz Don't Even want to SAY Ms. Cowoline's name the whole Summer!!!
CrazyMochaPup is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*invisible tag*, *magic*, 310webkinz :), bethany♥, catch me if you can!, charis99, charis99 <3 owl city, cocokl9 here!, f l a m e d a n c e, i love green, i luv owl city too!, ilp/emily got a tag!, je rocks!, let's go millag!, marielofredwall was here!, mockingjay, puppy232323 wuz here, rockermom rocks, smilez was here! :), tawni lovez tagz!, woo hoo!, ♥ summer '10 ♥