Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2010, 08:47 AM   #351
legorvg9
Webkinz :)
Richie is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: The Official WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest Thread

Ahhh, Summer, where to begin! There are so many different activitites that you can do over the summer on Webkinz. I love to do my daily activitites and trade with others, and just hang out with friends! My pets would love to get a great new outfit for the summer. I hope I win and get an amazing outfit just for one of my special webbies.

Thanks so much and ebkinz
Richie is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2010, 08:49 AM   #352
Holie07

holie07 is a name known to allholie07 is a name known to allholie07 is a name known to all

my webkinz LOVE the summer because then they can swim in their pool! there are also more daily activities to enjoy and play with or on. i can visit webkinz insider more frequently, because i am out of school. then if i happen to win a contest, they get a new outfit or prize!
this is an AWESOME contest!
-holie07 =^..^=
holie07 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 08:49 AM   #353
ant a flamigo

cocokl9 is a glorious beacon of lightcocokl9 is a glorious beacon of lightcocokl9 is a glorious beacon of light

my pets just love summer vaction,because there is so much more to do! PLUS NO SCHOOL!
how exsiding is that! there is more dalie activitys, and chances to get more prizes,and to play on the arcade!not to mention that there is more time to spend decoration rooms and seaching the curto shop for rares. my webkinz also enjoy going to the park and buy new things, and they love to spend time in there beach and outdoor rooms inthe house!as webkinz keeps adding more thing to ww my webkinz get so exsided that is why i hope this summer is the best for my webkinz so they have more stuff to do this summer!

thank you so much webkinz insider for making this contest! i hope i get picked!
Old 07-02-2010, 08:51 AM   #354
Leanne
Gift Guru

aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero
aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero

My webkinz love the summer because they have more time for parties, wearing costumes and playing pretend. We've even made a new "sitting room" for them where they have been gathering to play and talk about parties and friends. They are still eager to go to the academy, but during the summer they are wearing fun summery outfits instead of their uniforms. They are also having picnics in their outdoor rooms and taking turns in the pool. They are having so much fun and its been delightful to log on and see what they've been busy doing while we haven't been watching them.

They've also been enjoying all the extra hourly activities and have been taking turns playing them (although they've needed some supervision to ensure peace and harmony continues )

I asked my webkinz what they think of summer, and they all said "Summer Rocks!"
aerogrit is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 08:52 AM   #355
yst1

barnabas7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Summer is the best time of trhe year! Webkinz World is the place to be for fun during the summer months!

My pets are anxious to get started every morning with the daily activities so they don't miss out on any games, sales, or activities that Webkinz has to offer. In between the hourly activities they enjoy going to the park to visit their friends, do the gardening, or do a little dedcorating on their rooms.

THANKS FOR THIS GREAT SUMMER CONTEST !
barnabas7 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 08:53 AM   #356
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

I love summer because it's always just care-free days, you can get on Webkinz, hang out with your friends, go swimming, it doesn't really matter, anything is good if you can beat the heat.
animalover48 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 09:10 AM   #357
huhmoreplease

huhmoreplease will become famous soon enough

My kinz love the extra summer activities, even if they have to set their watches to go off when good events are going on. There are more games, prizes, and friends to meet! Enjoy summer everyone!
huhmoreplease is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 09:11 AM   #358
HOA! I'm a
Gift Trainee

kittylover12344 is just really nicekittylover12344 is just really nice

Summer is the favorite season of almost all my webkinz (except my polar bear, it's too hot for her!) They like it because I can play with them more, and they get to eat popsicles!
kittylover12344 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 09:14 AM   #359
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

Summer is the most wonderful time of the year! (yes, even better than christmas time!). There is no getting-up-early-in-the-morning to go to school. I especially like the fact that I can go on webkinz whenever i like, instead of squeezing in a few minutes of fun every night. Oh, and don't forget those bright, beautiful beaches..................
poochie10 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 09:14 AM   #360
Lil Kinz

daisy101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Now that it is summer I can go and hang out in webkinz world more. Like taking my webkinz to parties and hang out in the park and I can't forget the clubhouse.There is just so much more to do in webkinz world since they add new stuff every day I can't wait!!!
Closed

Tags
*invisible tag*, *magic*, 310webkinz :), bethany♥, catch me if you can!, charis99, charis99 <3 owl city, cocokl9 here!, f l a m e d a n c e, i love green, i luv owl city too!, ilp/emily got a tag!, je rocks!, let's go millag!, marielofredwall was here!, mockingjay, puppy232323 wuz here, rockermom rocks, smilez was here! :), tawni lovez tagz!, woo hoo!, ♥ summer '10 ♥