Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2010, 12:26 AM   #331
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Default Re: The Official WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest Thread

My webkiz LOVE the extra Stadium Competitions !!
Hopefully we will win ALOT of trophies.

Maybe some new clothing will seal the deal for the beauty competitions
funkyc63 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2010, 02:39 AM   #332
I want to be an actr
Webkinz :)

westiegirl13 has a spectacular aura about

My webkinz love Summer because all of the time we can spend together & all the fun activities it brings. We don't wanna go back to school yet!
westiegirl13 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 03:17 AM   #333
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

I think the all-day activities are great! The more prizes, tickets, coupons, games and food the better! It gives people who are online at different times of day more chances for extras. Might even give kids getting lazy on summer break from school a reason to get up a little earlier too!
alleine is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 03:44 AM   #334
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

My Webkinz and I love all the Summer Activities. It doesn't matter what time we pop into Webkinz World, there is always something to do. We especially loved the Summer Sun prize and the Super Wheel. We won a Mining Cart which was great because we didn't have one. It will complete our Snow White and the 7 dwarfs room. Summer is such an exciting time, I can't wait to get one of the new hamsters to play with. Thanks so much for the great contest.
slbradshaw is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 04:00 AM   #335
Lil Kinz

soccergal88da88 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default [langtitle=de]Re: The Official WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest Thread[/langtitle]

[lang=de]ughh ive worked so hard in school and im sooooo happy that ist summer......thanks for the oppertunity WI [/lang]
soccergal88da88 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 04:01 AM   #336
galbior

galbior is a jewel in the roughgalbior is a jewel in the rough

Hi i'm new here. MY FIRST CONTEST
so..

My webkinz loves summer because she cen go to beach by the see. She loves to swim and to make
sand castles. Also in summer my webkinz love to stay under a big tree and to hear the music of
the birds.
galbior is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 05:53 AM   #337

Roxxanica is on a distinguished road

All my webbies love summer! They can't wait to go on the seaside and swim in the water!
Roxxanica is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 06:09 AM   #338
101Rebeccat is on a distinguished road

I love summmer in webkinz because, there are so many fun activities and holidays,and everyone is a little diffrent, You can go around the runway room dresses in red,white and blue. You can go to kinville park and have a beach party and dress in sun hats and flip flops. You can buy a pool and swim. And its all on an online sight! Its allways fun and everyday is a new great ativity,or holiday. Webkinz has so many fun things to do, especialy in summer!
101Rebeccat is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 06:13 AM   #339
cbbjmom

bennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant future

summertime in webkinz world is the best! as players we get more chances to win different items with special contests and holidays and celebrations like Zingoz! The more dailies give our pets more free food,games,drawings and in general a fun time is had by everyone! I love the way the outside gardens look during the summer and searching for Mr. Moo and giving our pets a nice cold ice cream in the park is the end of a great day during the summer in webkinz world.
bennysmommy1 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 06:24 AM   #340
inchesters
Gift Guru

JudoBoo is a forum hero
JudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum hero

Me and my pets love summer because of the all day activities and the summer gift! I like to log on every hour to see what fun stuff is next! I also like decorating rooms all summer long! I am working on a couple "cool" rooms for my pets so they don't get to hot!
JudoBoo is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*invisible tag*, *magic*, 310webkinz :), bethany♥, catch me if you can!, charis99, charis99 <3 owl city, cocokl9 here!, f l a m e d a n c e, i love green, i luv owl city too!, ilp/emily got a tag!, je rocks!, let's go millag!, marielofredwall was here!, mockingjay, puppy232323 wuz here, rockermom rocks, smilez was here! :), tawni lovez tagz!, woo hoo!, ♥ summer '10 ♥