Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2010, 08:56 PM   #321
Webkinz :)

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: The Official WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest Thread

Summer is lots of fun - my family is keeping the yard looking great and our Webkinz are helping out in the park. We just wish our webkinz could be on vacation when we are. The kids hate to miss the daily activities and find their gardens dead when they come home. Webkinz needs an actual vacation mode!! But maybe a new Webkinz vacation destination will make us forget all that and we'll come home and take our webbies somewhere new!
triplets mom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2010, 09:00 PM   #322
jenney

jenney will become famous soon enough

My webkinz love summer because with school out I have more time to pop in to WW and do the hourly activities. My family has six accounts and frequently someone will log on early in the day and tell everybody if any of our favorite activities are hourly ones: "token balloon darts from 4-5! And prize claw at noon!" so we can all do those things. I love having extra activities throughout the day!
jenney is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 09:03 PM   #323
Shnooky6

Shnooky6 will become famous soon enough

i think summer rocks because there is activities like getting to go to pools and no school for 2 months! this summer ganz made the soccer challenge because in summer is the world cup! go US!
Shnooky6 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 09:27 PM   #324
natalia571

Natalia571 is on a distinguished road

Mt weebkinz LOVE summer. they think it is a great time to hang out with friends, go on vacation, sit by the pool, and just have fun,but most of all summer is a time to spend time with family
Natalia571 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 09:50 PM   #325

wishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clown

My webkinz think summer is one of the best seasons. They like to chill in the pool and go to the Club House a lot. They love to wear summer dresses. Eating icecream is one of their favorite things to do. "I like summer because my best friends and I can hang out at the beach" said Snuffles, my Signature Beagle. "Summer is great because my owner, Megan, can spend more time with me since she is not in school anymore" said my Ferret, Bandit. All of my pets think one of the best things about summer is the all day activities. "More fun hour to hour!" remarks Julie, my Black Cat. For a bunch of reasons, all of my pets love summer, and I do too!
wishgirl78 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 10:03 PM   #326
Lil Kinz
spudpig is an unknown quantity at this point

Click the image to open in full size.my webkinz LOVE summer, because they love to remake there rooms with new summer stuff from the wshop and the estore!! then they love to grow flowers and veggies in there garden. they are happy now because i can feed them summer stuff like ice cream or smoothies.
and thats why they love summer.
thank you, and good luck to all you other WI members.

spudpig is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 10:05 PM   #327
Voldemort is a

princessgames flows towards the sea of knowledgeprincessgames flows towards the sea of knowledgeprincessgames flows towards the sea of knowledgeprincessgames flows towards the sea of knowledgeprincessgames flows towards the sea of knowledgeprincessgames flows towards the sea of knowledgeprincessgames flows towards the sea of knowledgeprincessgames flows towards the sea of knowledge

My Webkinz love summer for Splish splashing in the pool, having picnics, growing gardens, 4th of July, and my Webkinz like summer because they get to help me in the kitchen and make secret recipes
princessgames is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 10:16 PM   #328

Kel77 is on a distinguished road

My webkinz love to spend the summer in all their outdoor spaces. Relaxing in the pools during the hot days and sitting by the fire and lounging in the hammocks on the cool evenings. The all day activites give them plenty of fun whenever they feel like it. They love playing balloon darts the most, especially token balloon darts. They were very excited to spin the Super Wheel. Most days are spent outside in the Kinzville Park swinging, picking up garbage to recycle and searching for Mr. Moo...he's a hard cow to track down. Summer is the best!! YIPEE
Kel77 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 10:28 PM   #329

becca_82 will become famous soon enough

I Love summer in webkinz world because there are more things that i can do. And there are more people on to trade with. I can earn more kinz kash because there are more things to do
becca_82 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 11:46 PM   #330
emgraymail is an unknown quantity at this point

I love summer and have really been enjoying the summer soccer game! Challanging yet fun. The summer-sensation prize was a big disapointment though.
Closed

Tags
*invisible tag*, *magic*, 310webkinz :), bethany♥, catch me if you can!, charis99, charis99 <3 owl city, cocokl9 here!, f l a m e d a n c e, i love green, i luv owl city too!, ilp/emily got a tag!, je rocks!, let's go millag!, marielofredwall was here!, mockingjay, puppy232323 wuz here, rockermom rocks, smilez was here! :), tawni lovez tagz!, woo hoo!, ♥ summer '10 ♥