Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2010, 08:25 PM   #311
scoot11
Webkinz :)

scoot11 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: The Official WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest Thread

My Webkinz love summertime because its time for the park, swimming, and spending quality time with friends and family. I do the same thing! We watch fireworks, play catch, and go for walks. I just wish summer never ends. Fall is the worst season of the year for me because i have to say goodbye to summertime.
scoot11 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2010, 08:26 PM   #312

soda pop is on a distinguished road

my pets love SUMMER!they love going to the park and collecting trash! During the summer they love playing with there Zumbuddy friends!playing the new soccer challenge game is great during summer!
having fun in the back yard swimming and cook'in on the BBQ!summer is the BEST season to me and my pets!
soda pop is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 08:37 PM   #313
Lil Kinz
lily1235854 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love summer. It is a great time to just chill and relax. I love to swim or hang out with friends- and definitely NOT think about school!
lily1235854 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 08:37 PM   #314
Diabetes Awareness

bratzdoll8 is on a distinguished road

I love summer a lot fun and swimming and hanging out with friends. Best off all alot more time to play with all my webkinz and have time to redo all their rooms and just have fun talking to webbie friends in the chat rooms ... yeah I love summer.
bratzdoll8 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 08:42 PM   #315
Gift Guru

Webkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guide

My webkinz love summer! They love to use the pools outside and hang in the kinzville park. I buy them the best bathing suits so their always in style and they love to garden!
Webkinz-Waffles is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 08:47 PM   #316
E Love Kitties!

Smilemeow is an unknown quantity at this point

My webkinz Love summer Because they can do whatever they want. And finnaly the pool Has opened up So they can jump in and enjoy. They also Love to eat icecream and Milkshakes Thats why my webkinz Love summer!
Smilemeow is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 08:47 PM   #317
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

My Webkinz && I haven't personally experienced Webkinz World during the summer, but from what we've heard we know it will be tons of fun! My SGS, Duchess, personally can't wait for all-day-long Dailies. Balloon Dartz && Wheel of Deluxe are among her favorites.
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 08:48 PM   #318
Writer in Training
Gift Guru

hamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to behold

My webbies think summer is awesome! They love to go to the park to play, chat, and help pick up the trash to keep the park clean. And when it gets hot in he park, they get some ice-cream from Mr. Moo and eat it with all their friends! Not only that, they think that the all-day activities are great! The more activities, the more fun they have playing them!
hamstar is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 08:50 PM   #319
ee bit o' Irish!
Gift Guru

amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!

More activities through out the day - whats not to love?! Maybe I will finally get my claw on a bowling shirt! What I also enjoy is that there are more people in the trading rooms! Perhaps I will find someone to trade treasures with! Summer is great!
Old 07-01-2010, 08:52 PM   #320
Lil Kinz
Jeanneks is an unknown quantity at this point

I love summer because I have more time to play with my webkinz! I like that there are more activities during the day because that is when I can be online. Thanks for the cool prizes!
Closed

Tags
*invisible tag*, *magic*, 310webkinz :), bethany♥, catch me if you can!, charis99, charis99 <3 owl city, cocokl9 here!, f l a m e d a n c e, i love green, i luv owl city too!, ilp/emily got a tag!, je rocks!, let's go millag!, marielofredwall was here!, mockingjay, puppy232323 wuz here, rockermom rocks, smilez was here! :), tawni lovez tagz!, woo hoo!, ♥ summer '10 ♥