Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2010, 07:46 PM   #301
Webkinz :)

JessicaFletcher is on a distinguished road

Default Re: The Official WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest Thread

My Webkinz love summer because it means spending more time in their gardens and backyards playing games and having barbeques.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2010, 07:53 PM   #302
Dollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonder

My Webkinz love being able to play all day in the sun. It is a good thing the daily activities keep them popping in so they can re-hydrate and apply more sunscreen!
Old 07-01-2010, 07:56 PM   #303
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

Summer time in ww gives me lots more things to do per hour. it means I can chat with my froends. etc.

I love it so much
Old 07-01-2010, 07:57 PM   #304
SLPMH
Lil Kinz
SLPMH is an unknown quantity at this point

I think it is great they have events all day in the Summer! I am not home in the day time, so I don't usually get to take advantage of them, though.
SLPMH is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 08:02 PM   #305

marie17 is an unknown quantity at this point

Me and my webkinz LOVES summer. It is warm, sunny, and a great time to hang with your webkinz buddies. There are sooo many things you can do in webkinz world but doing it in the summer it 100X better. My webkinz pets love swimming in their oak paneled pool, sitting in their outdoor chairs playing goldfish and checkers, collecting yummy fresh vegetables out of their gardens, and taking a short nap under the sun in their lovely hammocks. They also love to spend extra special time with their fellow webkinz in the kinz park chatting, collecting trash and eating yummy icecream. Not only is summer in webkinz good for hanging out but it come along with even more chances to win kinzcash and spectactular prizes. But lets not forget that a new season come with a new fashion statement. But we cant forget the lovely clothes that have kept us warm and cut all through the other months. Thanks for the great contest. Hope my webkinz gets a chance to look cool this summer in an orginal. !!!!!!!
marie17 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 08:03 PM   #306
Lil Kinz
myfoshers is on a distinguished road

My webkinz love summer and the activities because they get to play outside more and participate in exciting activities. We enjoy that there are so many activities to do throughout the day and that we can spend more time in Webkinz World.
myfoshers is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 08:11 PM   #307
Sheldon <3s

Webkinzobsessed is just really niceWebkinzobsessed is just really nice

Talking Re: The Official WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest Thread

my webkinz and i LOVE summer and ALL of it's activities for the days at the beach, picnics, 4th of july, NO SCHOOL, kite flying, and playing games. We are all very exited for summer and have been having a GREAT time goofing off and having fun !!!
Webkinzobsessed is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 08:14 PM   #308
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

My Webkinz LOVE the summertime! Their favorite part is that they can play at almost any time of day, morning or evening, without having to wait until nighttime to do any fun activities!
ImTara55 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 08:21 PM   #309
elcome Spring!!

jenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond repute

I love summer in Webkinz World because I have a chance to style my girls with pretty, breezy clothes. The tees and shorts are slamming not to mention the cute skirts and sandals. All the new EStore summer items look great in my yards because details matter!

It is fun to have friends over to swim or picnic or play outside. Outside is so much more fun in the summer.
jenndriver is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 08:23 PM   #310
Call me Aimee
Gifted

RainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roost

Thanks for the contest!
My webkinz are glad that summer is finally here and the snow is melted! Their happy to be swimming, and having BBQ's in the yard! Were also love the summer activities! More activities, more fun! The summer sensation was great! My webbies are very happy with there new wall decoration My webkinz are also thrilled that i can spend more time with them since school is out! Me and my pets designed a great new summer hang out yard! Were just happy for summer!

RainbowSherbert
RainbowSherbert is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*invisible tag*, *magic*, 310webkinz :), bethany♥, catch me if you can!, charis99, charis99 <3 owl city, cocokl9 here!, f l a m e d a n c e, i love green, i luv owl city too!, ilp/emily got a tag!, je rocks!, let's go millag!, marielofredwall was here!, mockingjay, puppy232323 wuz here, rockermom rocks, smilez was here! :), tawni lovez tagz!, woo hoo!, ♥ summer '10 ♥