Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2010, 06:07 PM   #291
ytsirhc
Webkinz :)

live4webkinz is just really nicelive4webkinz is just really nice

Default Re: The Official WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest Thread

I love summer, but especially love the all day activities. During the school year I am so busy that I rarely have time to make posts on here, enter contests, and do all my dailies everyday lol. So summer is fun because it gives me time to do that. Also, I have made a lot more friends on WI so that is always fun too! Thanks for the contest =)
live4webkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2010, 06:16 PM   #292
Lavarocks1212

2quinn2 is a name known to all2quinn2 is a name known to all2quinn2 is a name known to all

I love summer because No-school & All the great extra daily activity's on WW, Fun in the water, Sometimes garden & Raspberries... but the one problem i have with summer is that it goes by WAY too fast... haha.
2quinn2 is offline Male
Old 07-01-2010, 06:33 PM   #293
Lil Kinz
tigeress is an unknown quantity at this point

Summer is a time to relax. My Webkinz love to hang out in their pool or just chill outside in the nice weather. My Webkinz, Rufus :chi:, has taken up remodeling for the summer and is spending all my 80,000 Kinzcash LOL
tigeress is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 06:43 PM   #294
»ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ«

CutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guide

Summer in Webkinz World is amazing. My pets love it. I'm not in school so I can spend more time with them and do more things.
CutiePie_Kelsey is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 06:43 PM   #295

MelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clown

I love the park in the summer and i love playing with my webkinz in their outside pools and waterparks.
MelindaS is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 06:52 PM   #296
ow!I love my flute!

Cin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant future

I very happy summer is here so I can do the all the activities instead of waiting for hours until 4:00p.m.KT to do fun activities. I love Webkinz and Webkinz Insider! i get to enjoy it more in the summer!:ppony:
Cin9000 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 07:07 PM   #297

Childra is on a distinguished road

I love Webkinz this summer because I got the summer item of the glowing sun for my fire fawn's room. I get to play on webkinz more often. I have been collecting the persian rare theme, and making a super cool room. AND my favorite signature pet just came out... the small persian! I really want the crystal ball for my room.
Childra is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 07:11 PM   #298

maddypatty150 has a spectacular aura about

Summer is FABOULUS! There are so many things my Webkinx and i do ALL day long! Fisrt we check the dailies so when we know if the Prize Claw, or Quickdraws are coming up. Then we get some exercise at the Kinzville Park when we clean up trash, we get the stylish new clothing items at the Kinzstyle Outlet, we host parties, and make yummy strawberry, and banana smoothies!
Before bed we play a quick game of Dex Dangerous, then in the morning we spin the Wheel of Wow, and eat a nice omelet.
Old 07-01-2010, 07:24 PM   #299

kitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all around

My webkinz love summer because there is no school!! I "close" down the school part of our house for summer and open the summer section (The pool yard/ the rec room/ the party room) They have so much fun in the sumemr playing in there pool or at the hotel hangin in the lobby. My pets adore summer!
kitkat97106 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 07:33 PM   #300

loviewolfy is on a distinguished road

All my Webkinz Pets loooove summer!!!
Ebony the poodle, Pinkybow the white terrier, and Aidyberry the strawberry leopard, spend all day in the swimming pool and Brian the lion, Bayito the love lion and Howser the schnauzer travel to the Tropical Island for vacation. Everyone else is at the beach!
Have a great summer everyone at !!!
loviewolfy is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*invisible tag*, *magic*, 310webkinz :), bethany♥, catch me if you can!, charis99, charis99 <3 owl city, cocokl9 here!, f l a m e d a n c e, i love green, i luv owl city too!, ilp/emily got a tag!, je rocks!, let's go millag!, marielofredwall was here!, mockingjay, puppy232323 wuz here, rockermom rocks, smilez was here! :), tawni lovez tagz!, woo hoo!, ♥ summer '10 ♥