Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2010, 05:37 PM   #281
oo hoo! Nickelcat is
Gifted

Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds
Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds

Default Re: The Official WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest Thread

My Webbies love the summertime! They love to garden and swim outside in their Oak Paneled Pool. There is always a cool breeze in the yard because of the Modern Windmill they got on Earth Day. They also love all the hourly activities that run all day now that it is officially summertime. My Webbies like staying up later at night and sleeping in during the early morning hours. Best of all, they like spending time with their Webbie family!

Nickelcat
Nickelcat is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2010, 05:43 PM   #282
greencow1998
Banned
greencow98 is a jewel in the roughgreencow98 is a jewel in the rough

well, summer is just awesome in ww because you can get more chances to get awesome prizes, like the pixie pods or more jobs at the employement office! Plus, since kids have no more school, we won't be able to miss rares or rare kinzstyle clothing! Mazin' hamster also came out! New pets are coming! My webkinz love to go to the park and to the clubhouse, looking for trash or trading! It gives me more time to do activities from crafty critterz! My webkinz have a house of their own! Now i can work on it even more! I always spoil them during the summer, so since its 2010 its time to get it on!
Old 07-01-2010, 05:45 PM   #283
He Reigns
Webkinz :)

btvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonder

Summer is the time of the year to relax...spend a little extra time playing webkinz...playing extra games and having all day activities...a wonderful time of the year...
btvs49 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 05:47 PM   #284
I ♥ British

iluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to all

My webkinz love summer, it's a lovely time to head outdoors to the kinzville park and to go to the beach on the tropical island! When they're tired, they can hang out in the hammock in our backyard and go swimming in our pool!
iluvginger33 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 05:51 PM   #285

marganta has a spectacular aura about

I really like the all-day-long activities, because I don't always know when I can be online, so with activities every hour all day, I can usually play or win something. My pets don't get summer vacation, because I don't get summer vacation (I work). They even sometimes go to the academy on weekends, but since they only take 3 classes a day, it's not too much for them at all. I hope I will get a chance to see them a little more often, since I will have all the hourly activities as reasons to log in! I really hope I can win a new outfit, they would be so excited by that! Thanks, WI, for hosting such a great contest!
marganta is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 05:53 PM   #286

teapot05 has much to be proud ofteapot05 has much to be proud ofteapot05 has much to be proud ofteapot05 has much to be proud of

My Webkinz love summer! The Super Wheel was a fantastic way to kick start our summer break even though school has been out here since May. The extra activities give them lots of opportunities to play more games, earn Kinz Cash and have fun. Being home all day also makes it possible to schedule Webkinz Parties during the day and win fun exclusive items. Summer's great. I just wish it started a little earlier in June. It's hard to wait for all the fun to start!
teapot05 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 06:00 PM   #287
Gifted

murphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roost

My Webkinz love the summer. During the hot days, they will take a dip in our pool and a bounce on the tranpoline. They love the summer activities, like kicking some soccer balls and trying for a prize in the Prize Klaw. The summer is also my Webbies favorite time to decorate their rooms!
murphy20071 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 06:03 PM   #288

griffingirl1126 is on a distinguished road

My webkinz love summer because I get to play with them more than during the school year!
Old 07-01-2010, 06:05 PM   #289
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

My Webkinz are all practicing for the big Wacky Zingoz's festival in July! And growing lots of garden food, enjoying their treetop rooms, and swimming in the pool.
ArtySmarty is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 06:06 PM   #290

webkinzrockz101 is an unknown quantity at this point

So far, Summer on Webkinz has been absolutely delicious!!! Me and my pets are having a blast enjoying the all-day activites. It's so awesome because whenever I go on Webkinz, there's always an AMAZING activity waiting for me. I can't wait to see what exciting things are gonna come out on Webkinz this summer! Although the Summer Sensation gift was not the best, I still love Webkinz and LOVE going on. Especially when it means going to the outdoors and having fun with my Webkinz.
I hope everyone on Webkinz and Webkinz Insider have a fun and joyful Summer.
Closed

Tags
*invisible tag*, *magic*, 310webkinz :), bethany♥, catch me if you can!, charis99, charis99 <3 owl city, cocokl9 here!, f l a m e d a n c e, i love green, i luv owl city too!, ilp/emily got a tag!, je rocks!, let's go millag!, marielofredwall was here!, mockingjay, puppy232323 wuz here, rockermom rocks, smilez was here! :), tawni lovez tagz!, woo hoo!, ♥ summer '10 ♥