Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2010, 04:29 PM   #261
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

Denera is on a distinguished road

Default Re: The Official WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest Thread

I love Summer at Webkinz and WI. When it's hot outside I come in and play. Just got a Maizen Hamster named Captian Jack, Working on building our maze.

Stay Cool !!
Denera is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2010, 04:30 PM   #262
eAreYoung
Gifted

DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!

My webkinz LOVE the summer because they can go outside, relax, enjoy the sun, swim, and have a barbecue! They can look at the gorgeous webkinz sky and FINALLY wear their favorite summer outfits!
DIBS is offline Male
Old 07-01-2010, 04:31 PM   #263
Call Me Maisha :D

maisha16 is a name known to allmaisha16 is a name known to allmaisha16 is a name known to all

My webkinz enjoys the summer because school is out and the fun is on!!!! They got this new swimming pool and they are quick learners at swimming. they like trading and doig the activities. once they have Kinzcash they BEG to go Shopping! They buy whatever they hands can get. They always see what rad at the kinzstyle outlet. Summer for them is always exciting they can explore, cook, and even take a big nap. they always mark the date for the calender and can't wait for Awesome SUMMER fun!!!!!!!!!!!

My pets:Tator,:gr:Totts,:fp:and Sarah!!!!!!!
maisha16 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 04:32 PM   #264
Homeschooler 4 God

Ndoglover is a name known to allNdoglover is a name known to allNdoglover is a name known to all

My webkinz love summer because they can go swimming and hopefully get more from their garden! The all day activities make it fun for them no matter what time we log on
Ndoglover is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 04:35 PM   #265
cupcakey12
Gift Trainee

cupcakey12 is on a distinguished road

Me and my webbies love the summer because we don't have to go to school! We can hang by the pool all summer long and have barbecues and picnics all we want! We also love all the fun activities like the super wheel.
cupcakey12 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 04:50 PM   #266
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

My Webbies love summer - not for the WW activities but because they get to go travelling to camps and picnics and lots of outdoor adventures.
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 04:58 PM   #267

BirdGirl is a splendid one to beholdBirdGirl is a splendid one to beholdBirdGirl is a splendid one to beholdBirdGirl is a splendid one to behold

My webbies absolutely love summer! They get a break from the Kinzville Academy and have a lot of fun hanging out in the pool and backyard patio. On a rainy days they like to play games in the family room or make puppet shows with the movie maker. They especially like the fact that there are more dailies to partake in, to keep them busy.

My pets and I also go on a two week vacation to their beach resort where they can swim with dolphins, go on the lazy river ride, and eat gourmet meals. They especially love being right near the beach so they can relax while listening to the waves, make massive sand castles, and kite board in the surf.

They wish everyone a happy summer and hope that everyone has as much fun as they are!
BirdGirl is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 05:09 PM   #268
Pokemon Trainer is on a distinguished road

Every summer they seem to add something cool to Webkinz World to make it even more fun.
This summer Mazin Hampsters is the new and I'm so looking forward to getting one and playing.

Webkinz World is just part of the fun, cause taking a road trip is also part of our summer fun and I always take a few webkinz with us. I always come back with pictures of them having fun in all the vacation spots we see.

Wahoo -- Summer is finally here.
Old 07-01-2010, 05:13 PM   #269
tasah has a spectacular aura abouttasah has a spectacular aura about

My webkinz like summer because they can get more kinzcash, a chance at playing more games and lets face it, outdoors is the best.
tasah is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 05:14 PM   #270
Just a lovely

Vanilla3244 wears the mantle of perfection with graceVanilla3244 wears the mantle of perfection with graceVanilla3244 wears the mantle of perfection with graceVanilla3244 wears the mantle of perfection with graceVanilla3244 wears the mantle of perfection with graceVanilla3244 wears the mantle of perfection with graceVanilla3244 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

My Webkinz ADORE summer! They love that now I have more time to play and photograph with them. We are also happy because they start the daily activities earlier, so they can try out all the fun things Ganz has in the daily activities. My Webkinz and I go outside and we like to play around. We pick flowers and play games. My Webkinz love summer time in Webkinz World and the real world!
Vanilla3244 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*invisible tag*, *magic*, 310webkinz :), bethany♥, catch me if you can!, charis99, charis99 <3 owl city, cocokl9 here!, f l a m e d a n c e, i love green, i luv owl city too!, ilp/emily got a tag!, je rocks!, let's go millag!, marielofredwall was here!, mockingjay, puppy232323 wuz here, rockermom rocks, smilez was here! :), tawni lovez tagz!, woo hoo!, ♥ summer '10 ♥