Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2010, 03:26 PM   #251
Webkinz :)

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

Default Re: The Official WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest Thread

My webkinz love summer because we can decorate our yards with wonderful items! In winter, all the snow makes it too hard for my webbies to swim, garden and relax. But in the summer, the weather is nice and we can spend hours under the warm sunshine.
brtswim is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2010, 03:47 PM   #252
Gifted

CalleyCo knows the way
CalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the way

Pink is for Smitten the Pom Pom Kitty
Orange is for Jake the Signature Timber Wolf
Blue is for Bongo the Signature Calico
Purple is for Starshine the Golden Pegasus

I love summer because I can create so many new styles for this season!

You want me to tell about why I like summer? Well, the all day activities are cool, and going to the pool is always a good time.

Great question! I love summer because its when my garden grows at its best!

Ah, there are so many great things about summer that I just adore! But my favorite would have to be being able to see my sister, Starbound, everyday.
CalleyCo is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 03:49 PM   #253
Lil Kinz

cachouse has disabled reputation

Default [langtitle=fr]Re: The Official WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest Thread[/langtitle]

[lang=fr]j'aime la saison d'été j'aime bien les activités ainsi que l'horaire [/lang]
cachouse is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 03:51 PM   #254
Call Me Kayelyn
Gifted

ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!

My webkinz are so excited for summer and they are even more happy now because of summer sensation. My webkinz really liked the super wheel because we won a lot of kinz cash to spend. My pets spend most of their day outside in the backyard swimming in their Oak Paneled Pool and tanning on lawn chairs. So far, summer has been awesome for me and my webkinz!
ratgirl57 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 03:51 PM   #255

SBug96 is on a distinguished road

My webkinz and i love summer because we visit family, go on vacation, and sometimes i take one or two of them out to eat. we enjoy the dailies. Harmony my arctic fox and i did the prize klaw the other day. Summer is great because you have more time to earn money for chores for more webkinz stuff. you also have more time to redecorate their rooms and earn more money.
SBug96 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 03:53 PM   #256

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

I love summer. This is our second summer in WW. My grandaughter and I meet in the clubhouse and play games, now that she is out of school. The pets love putting on there bathing suits and going swimming. There is a lot more things to do in WW and we love all the extra activities. Summer is just fun!
kirtoglou is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 04:09 PM   #257
foofa614
foofa614 is on a distinguished road

We love summer because we get to go to watch Daddy race motorcycles, we go to the park, Coney Island, travel all over, and have lots of fun. My webkinz pets go with me but not all of them.
Old 07-01-2010, 04:15 PM   #258
Lil Kinz
rockies613 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love the summer because I can chill out and play webkinz a lot more. I love that they have the summer set up like a weekend for the today activates.

Peace
rockies613 is offline Male
Old 07-01-2010, 04:16 PM   #259

cats4ever is on a distinguished road

First of all, thank you to WebkinzInsder for this lovely contest!

Me and my Webkinz love summer because there is no school to keep me from playing with them all day long! The activities are great! My webkinz' love to drop by the hourly activities and play the prize claw, guess the number of jellybeans and pop some balloons! They love going into thier yard to take care of thier plants without having to trudge through snow to get back and forth! Helping out with the Comunnal challenge is something that has become a regular source of entertainment for my little webbies this summer. We also enjoy taking my girls over to the runway room to make some friends and "strut thier stuff"! The summer is a great time for me to spend time with my webkinz online, and get outside to play with them in the sun!

Thanks and God bless!
~Cats4Ever
cats4ever is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 04:25 PM   #260
Lil Kinz

webbot is an unknown quantity at this point

I love summer and summer activities in Webkinz. First of all I like the all day activities because you get to do fun things all day and also you get more chances to do your favorite things. I like summer because Webkinz makes great summer items and it is fun to decorate my rooms and yards with the items to make it feel more like summer. Another great thing about summer on Wekbinz is I get to play more with my pets because I don't have school all day and then homework when I come home. In the summer my pets get more attention. And then there is timed events. In the summer you can do more jobs and search in the magical forest more because you have more time to go on Webkinz. Here is what I give summer in Webkinz:
webbot is offline Male
Closed

Tags
*invisible tag*, *magic*, 310webkinz :), bethany♥, catch me if you can!, charis99, charis99 <3 owl city, cocokl9 here!, f l a m e d a n c e, i love green, i luv owl city too!, ilp/emily got a tag!, je rocks!, let's go millag!, marielofredwall was here!, mockingjay, puppy232323 wuz here, rockermom rocks, smilez was here! :), tawni lovez tagz!, woo hoo!, ♥ summer '10 ♥