Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2010, 02:37 PM   #241
Webkinz :)

DeeDeeD is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: The Official WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest Thread

My Webkinz chihuahua shivers through the entire winter (and spring and fall ) waiting for summer to finally come! So she was DELIGHTED with the sunshine that showed up in her dock for the Summer Sensation prize. She put it up in her beach room to help her get through all the other seasons until her favorite arrives. She loves summer so much, she moves outside and sleeps in a hammock by the pool, awakening to grill a tasty taco treat, have some friends over to break open a pinata, or do one of the daily activities. She's so glad they are all day now because she really likes to take a siesta in the afternoon. Yay for summertime in Webkinz World!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2010, 02:52 PM   #242
Squirrel♥Megadeth!
Gifted

DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!

i love summer because it means no school! that means more time to spend with my pets in webkinz world! hurray! happy summer everybody!
DragonforceFan3 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 02:59 PM   #243
mickey918

cookiekim02 is a name known to allcookiekim02 is a name known to allcookiekim02 is a name known to all

My webkinz LOVE summer because I get to spend more time with them.They also like swimming in their pools and drying off by jumping on the trampoline and maybe get some exersize.They love the all day activities because they win bunches of kinzcash!
thanks for such a great contest!!
cookiekim02 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 03:02 PM   #244
BSGForever is on a distinguished road

Summer is the best time on Webkinz, you can play the all day Webkinz activities or go swimming in a pool. You can grow some vegetables in your garden, play games in the arcade or even take a break from the Kinzville Academy. Spin the wheel of the month or get a Webkinz W-Shop coupon to buy new swimsuits for your Webkinz!. You can even take a break and go to the spa or you can go to the Webkinz island, spin a wheel there or even send a postcard to a friend!

Summer on Webkinz is awesome!!
BSGForever is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 03:07 PM   #245

votey08 is a jewel in the roughvotey08 is a jewel in the rough

Smile Re: The Official WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest Thread

My webkinz love summer because there are so many nmore fun opportunities to earn kinz cash. They also like the fact that they can see so many more friends more often because of no school and homework for them. Webkinz insider, thanks for this cool contest! You are the best. Happy summer!
votey08 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 03:08 PM   #246
rossyl is an unknown quantity at this point

My webkinz are waiting for weeks the summer all day activities because they have more fun; oportunities to win prizes lin contest like this and to play outside in the park. Enyoy this summer and obbey the safety rules.
rossyl is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 03:15 PM   #247
Diabetes Awareness

ktnana is an unknown quantity at this point

Summer is a great time. Hot dogs, ice cream, all day activities in Webkinz world. What more could we ask except, maybe, amazin' Hamsters! Go WI. Thanks for the contest!
ktnana is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 03:15 PM   #248
Lil Kinz

redsox617 is an unknown quantity at this point

oh summer the best time in webkinz world... The pets want go get the best of Arte's items, sit along the campfire and tell scary stories, go to the park to play on a performance or get ice cream from Mr. Moo, sit along the great outdoors, maybe maybe they may go on a vacation and vist Sheldon at his shack. SCHOOLS OUT! at the Kinzville Academy! They don't have to wait for hourly events to start at 4:00PM now the events are back at 9:00AM on weekends they sometimes spin the wheel of the month if there, do all of my dailies, and watch a movie at 8:00PM and they now go to bed at 10:00PM. THE END
redsox617 is offline Male
Old 07-01-2010, 03:20 PM   #249
I'm Ashlyn (:

starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine
starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine

What I like about the summer is that I can play more on webkinz!!! I get to style outfits, go on AMAZING vacation(or the spa), to play my favorite games, chat with my buddies, help clean up the kinzville park and get some ice cold ice cream. I also get to play against the best in the tournament areana and the webkinz stadium. I get to try to figure out some of these webkinz recipes and figure out clothing machine recipes too!!! I get to redo room and make them stylish. Even though I am away from school I keep learning in quizy's corner. I also keep an eye out for daily actives, Doug, Mr. moo, and Pj's specials. I also get to keep my pets happy and healthy by swimming in my pool. And what more exiting then going to parties. I set paties up and have a bunch of fun at other parties! It gets even more exiting with the new mazin hamsters that I wish to get! Even though my summer is great it should be getting better!
starbucksfun is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 03:23 PM   #250
062113<3Batman(;

PunkRckr16 has a spectacular aura aboutPunkRckr16 has a spectacular aura about

Summer time is fun time in ebkinzorld!! My ebkinz Mocha and my other webkinz are very thrilled for the great summer time! The daily activities are the best about the summer! There are also so many great opportunites such as winning great prizes and trying out for contest. The Soccer Challenge for example is a fun way to earn a prize or some kinzcash! At home. my pets can go dive into a pool. When my ebkinz goes to the park, they can get cooled off with an icecream cone! Another great place to visit in the summer time is the Vacation Island. You can even go to the Spa to refresh Horray for the fantastic summer of ebkinz!!
PunkRckr16 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*invisible tag*, *magic*, 310webkinz :), bethany♥, catch me if you can!, charis99, charis99 <3 owl city, cocokl9 here!, f l a m e d a n c e, i love green, i luv owl city too!, ilp/emily got a tag!, je rocks!, let's go millag!, marielofredwall was here!, mockingjay, puppy232323 wuz here, rockermom rocks, smilez was here! :), tawni lovez tagz!, woo hoo!, ♥ summer '10 ♥