Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2010, 02:00 PM   #231
Webkinz :)
rose myers is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: The Official WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest Thread

I love webkinz in summer because you get to do more cool stuff. You get to do more activites during the day. Thanks ROSE MYERS
rose myers is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2010, 02:02 PM   #232
Rainbow_Bacon

Ilovepotatoes is a name known to allIlovepotatoes is a name known to allIlovepotatoes is a name known to all

MY webbies LOVE summer, the time where the gardening's the best and the friends are plentiful. My Webkinz' love to run around, play in the park, and swim in their very own pool. They think summer's great and the best season of the year.
Ilovepotatoes is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 02:04 PM   #233
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

Hey there! Holly the :husky: here! Why do I love summer? It's the time when you can go on Vaca, spend some time with family. The time when Mr. Sun pops out and keeps us hot! I also love making lemonade for me and my best buds. There's so many things to do! Sometimes me and my gal pals hitch on over to the KinzVille Park and pick up some trash so everyone canh enjoy their summer!
Old 07-01-2010, 02:07 PM   #234
Akawah the

Akawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonder

I love Summer! It's time for me and my webbies to soak up some sun by the pool and play today's activities all day!
Akawah8 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 02:18 PM   #235
rainbow dash is the
Gift Trainee

Sugardog678 is a glorious beacon of lightSugardog678 is a glorious beacon of lightSugardog678 is a glorious beacon of light

Well, my webkinz LOVE to spend their summers swimming, dancing around, and last but NOT least, having picnics. :-D That is what they enjoy most...any kind of picnic. Lake picnic, hill picnic, ANY KIND. They are also glad that school is over. :-D
Sugardog678 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 02:20 PM   #236

mischief9886 is on a distinguished road

Wink Re: The Official WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest Thread

My webkinz pets love summer. They think it is so cool to play fun games and evev sometimes prizes! They set a fashion statement with thier funky clothes. Summer is a time to have fun and that is what we are doing! Also were going to play some games and pick up some new friends on the way!

I am a proud owner of 39 webkinz!
mischief9886 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 02:23 PM   #237

tinag123 is on a distinguished road

I am a working mom- so my Webkinz are in day care all day long! They love to watch the summer sunsets from their treehouse!
Old 07-01-2010, 02:26 PM   #238
Autumn <3
Gifted

britluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonder

My webkinz adore the summer months! They are excited about all the new additions in Webkinz World and they love to experience them! I think what my webbies like most about summer is spending time with their owner who is at home instead of at school!
britluvswebkinz is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 02:35 PM   #239

PSIhunter has a brilliant futurePSIhunter has a brilliant futurePSIhunter has a brilliant futurePSIhunter has a brilliant futurePSIhunter has a brilliant future

My Webkinz love the Summer because they get Summer break from the Kinzville Academy. They play with their friends at the beach, go swimming, and eat ice cream and popsicles all day! Not to mention drinking 2 glasses of pink lemonade each.
Old 07-01-2010, 02:35 PM   #240

IrishEyes is an unknown quantity at this point

I love the all day activities and so do my webkinz. They love that there's no school and that they have the whole day to play. Going to the park and going swimming are very popular items, especially on hot days. They'er also hoping it'll mean I'll be around more as this was a super busy schol year and they didn't have me around nearly as much as they would have liked. I work in a middle school and it was one of really crazy, busy school years. My webkinz are as glad that summer is here as I am.
IrishEyes is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*invisible tag*, *magic*, 310webkinz :), bethany♥, catch me if you can!, charis99, charis99 <3 owl city, cocokl9 here!, f l a m e d a n c e, i love green, i luv owl city too!, ilp/emily got a tag!, je rocks!, let's go millag!, marielofredwall was here!, mockingjay, puppy232323 wuz here, rockermom rocks, smilez was here! :), tawni lovez tagz!, woo hoo!, ♥ summer '10 ♥