Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2010, 12:14 PM   #211
Webkinz :)

funnychild will become famous soon enough

Default Re: The Official WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest Thread

My 64 webkinz love summer because,no school,and more time outside! they swing, slide, and spin!
funnychild is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2010, 12:15 PM   #212
Gift Guru

artemishunter is headed for the top!artemishunter is headed for the top!artemishunter is headed for the top!artemishunter is headed for the top!artemishunter is headed for the top!artemishunter is headed for the top!artemishunter is headed for the top!artemishunter is headed for the top!artemishunter is headed for the top!artemishunter is headed for the top!artemishunter is headed for the top!artemishunter is headed for the top!

my little webkinz love summer,it's there favorite season.it let's them enjoy all the sun and kick back and relax.they really enjoy practicing their sports (such as the soccer challenge) and decorating new rooms that give a warm summer feeling.they also find that they get more time me,to play and have more fun!
artemishunter is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 12:16 PM   #213
hy can't Edward be a

zappy24 is a jewel in the roughzappy24 is a jewel in the rough

My Webkinz and I love summer! There are more activities to do each day and since I'm out of school, I get more time on Webkinz. One of my summer traditions on Webkinz is not doing Quizzy's. I know it's great for Kinzcash, but it's too much like school, and my Webkinz would much rather be at the Arcade than at school!!
zappy24 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 12:18 PM   #214
ZOMGravity

ZOMGravity is an unknown quantity at this point

I love summer because it's a fun time where you can hang out with family and friends. To some people, summer is all about no school. Summer for me is about having a good time, seeing what I can work on for winter, sports. and dedication. Summer is my favorite season, and hopefully it should stay that way.

Summer also gives me plenty of time to relax, and have fun doing my hobbies. (Webkinz being the best one, of course.) Overall, it's a great season.
ZOMGravity is offline Male
Old 07-01-2010, 12:22 PM   #215
DarbyDooby
Gift Guru

Macaroni is a splendid one to beholdMacaroni is a splendid one to beholdMacaroni is a splendid one to beholdMacaroni is a splendid one to behold

I love all the new activities that come with summer, it's been in the 90's for 18 straight days so it is nice to have something to do during the heat of the day.
Macaroni is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 12:25 PM   #216
Consulting Detective

starwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talent

Webkinz in summer. It's a great time in Webkinz, the activities are all day, so we get more fun for more of the day. I recently got a charm, and I recently was allowed to stay up later for the summer, so now I can do the charm twice a day, therefore, more prizes, more fun, and more chances for something great. In the summer, there are more people in the Tournament arena to play with and you don't have to beg basically to get someone to play with you. I can now go out in my outdoor yard with white pets without the disappearing because of the snow(yeah, I can't see them). Summer in Webkinz is basically more fun for everyone.
starwartwilight is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 12:33 PM   #217

Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade
Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade

My Webkinz enjoy the Summer very much (:
It's when all the best activities happen for them. They can swim, participate in contests, and have fun! They don't need to go to the Kinzville Academy as much (it's their break of course!) and they love going to the arcade to play games (:
Aikou is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 12:37 PM   #218
Did it!
Gift Guru

JBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guide

My Webkinz are super pumped for all day activities! They all love the summer time because they can stay up late and sleep in the next day, not having to worry about school or homework
JBONE92 is offline Male
Old 07-01-2010, 12:57 PM   #219

anmahree is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
My Webkinz LOVES Summer and the all day activities because I really like the new soccer challenge. I also have a lot more time to play on Webkinz now since I'm not in school.

I like to play in play Quizzies and earn Kinzcash so I can buy rare items.
I also like to look for PJ's rare clothing items.

I love my Webkinz.

:easter::fp::bas::el1::goo:
anmahree is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 01:00 PM   #220
Lil Kinz
2duncan2 is on a distinguished road

My webkinz love summer. Not having to go to school is their favorite thing about it and they like it because i get to play with them more. I love summer!
2duncan2 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*invisible tag*, *magic*, 310webkinz :), bethany♥, catch me if you can!, charis99, charis99 <3 owl city, cocokl9 here!, f l a m e d a n c e, i love green, i luv owl city too!, ilp/emily got a tag!, je rocks!, let's go millag!, marielofredwall was here!, mockingjay, puppy232323 wuz here, rockermom rocks, smilez was here! :), tawni lovez tagz!, woo hoo!, ♥ summer '10 ♥