Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2010, 11:28 AM   #201
:)
Gifted

Author2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talent

Default Re: The Official WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest Thread

My webkinz love summer because I may play with them more and EARN KINZ CASH!!! And with that kinz cash buy persian items!!!

the picutre of friends, and maybe mischif!
Author2B is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2010, 11:30 AM   #202
Webkinz :)
lps3cheese has disabled reputation

My webkinz love summer because I have more computer time to play with them, and we always redo every single room in our house during the summer, then we make a movie tour
After the tour, we have a contest to see who can glitch the most over the summer (so far tawni is in be lead, with a sleep in a humvee and scavenging under trading tables (all she found was some leftover chicken!!) whee!) then while that goes on, we are going to make a "virtual music video" to life is a highway. We love summer!!! We do so much, we could go on for hours!!! Another thing we are going to do this summer is round up
as many friends possible and try to have a kinzville park party!! Dominoes loves to
design (and re design!!) rooms in out sweet house, skyguy invites everyone to his room to watch the aunset, tawni is busy making movies and dreamigng about her sister, iciy loves sailing his little ship through the pacific investigating the arctic meltdown, and lexi runs the house and makes sure that dominoes doesn't go overboard in redisgning (sry I'm a bad speller) for example, she caught dominoes trying to
install big, BIG tunnels that go UP with a latch at the top and a ***** at the bottom to practice her skydiving skills at home, rather than go
all the way to
kinz city to practice there(she has to know skydiving in order to recieve the rank of "commander" at her spy school!!)
lps3cheese is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 11:51 AM   #203

redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!

My webkinz love summer mostly because I get to play with them more often! But they also love to do the daily activities like balloon darts, and get cool fun prizes.

Have a great summer everyone!
~Red
Old 07-01-2010, 11:54 AM   #204
girlzrule184 is on a distinguished road

First of all id like to say thank you for running all these great contests. I love the summer activities, especially the super wheel because it helps newcomers to be able to get something nice for their webkinz! Now that im not in school anymore i can't wait to add more rooms. I also cant wait to get a Mazin Hamster as well as just spend the summer giving my webkinz some extra TLC
girlzrule184 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 11:57 AM   #205
Gift Guru

fluffy113 is sweet stuff
fluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stuff

My Webkinz enjoy all of the extra summer activites that they get to play. They also like that I can be on webkinz a little more than usual since I no longer have to go to school, although they do understand that I can't be on during a nice day! We all have to get our excersise! xD
fluffy113 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 12:00 PM   #206
Call me Kailey(:

Icic has a reputation beyond reputeIcic has a reputation beyond reputeIcic has a reputation beyond reputeIcic has a reputation beyond reputeIcic has a reputation beyond repute

My webkinz and I love the summer because we can sleep in, go swimming (well, they cant...) and take pics for our thread. We also take this time to relax outside and catch up with out friends, even wish some of them good luck at their new house (one of my newest friends I just met this year is leaving us for PA, we all started to cry yesterday cause some of us dont go to this place we hang out at pretty much every Friday night so itll be the last time she sees them). This is why we love summer, except the fact Lisey has to move
Icic is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 12:00 PM   #207
tokio hotel loves

afgandoggy is just really niceafgandoggy is just really nice

for me? summer means a break but it is HOT!!!!!!!!!!!1
my webkinz love it!
afgandoggy is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 12:02 PM   #208

grandzoey is on a distinguished road

I enjoy all the extra summer hourly activities and chances for prizes.

I love webkinz.
grandzoey is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 12:05 PM   #209

vampirechick is on a distinguished road

My Webkinz and I LOVE summer! Our favorite thing is the new pets coming out, I just adopted the cutest chinchilla and we're so glad she's part of our family now! And with all the hot days, bright colors, yummy foods and more, how could you not enjoy summer?! Summer in Webkinz World is even better, more chances to win cool prizes, spending more time outside (healthier pets!) and just more time to spend with my pets in general. Neither of us can complain! We look forward to hanging out with each other all summer long and having fun with all the activities and cool things going on in webkinz world.
It's finally summer and we couldn't be happier!
Webkinz makes it the best

Now I'm off to hang out with my pets,
Thanks Webkinz for being the awesome-est!!!!!

From Vampirechick and her Gang of Happy-it's-summer Webkinz!
vampirechick is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 12:11 PM   #210

MissViolet has a spectacular aura about

Wow, what an awesome summer contest!!! Thanks Webkinz Insider!!! Your the best!!!

I love the summer time, and what my webkinz pets and I are most looking forward too is going to the park! The weather is warm now, so we can finally get a tan! LOL!!!! But most importantly being able to talk with all our friends in the park and clubhouse! There will be so many more people online during the day now, and I can not wait to hang out with all my friends in webkinz world!!!

We also love playing games in the arcade and tournament, so there will be more competition out there, which is great!

We are also so very excited for all the new summer pets that are coming out! I can't wait to adopt more webkinz into our family! We just have to get one of those awesome hamsters that everyone is talking about!!

More friends to hang out with, more friends to play games with, and more awesome pets to adopt! This summer is going to be magical and I am so so happy to be part of this wonderful world of webkinz!!!

ENJOY SUMMER!!!
MissViolet is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*invisible tag*, *magic*, 310webkinz :), bethany♥, catch me if you can!, charis99, charis99 <3 owl city, cocokl9 here!, f l a m e d a n c e, i love green, i luv owl city too!, ilp/emily got a tag!, je rocks!, let's go millag!, marielofredwall was here!, mockingjay, puppy232323 wuz here, rockermom rocks, smilez was here! :), tawni lovez tagz!, woo hoo!, ♥ summer '10 ♥