Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2010, 11:00 AM   #191
Lil Kinz
BCP2020 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: The Official WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest Thread

For my webkinz it's all about letting loose and having fun! One day my webkinz might jump in the pool and have a great time and the next my webkinz could sit outside and enjoy the breeze. . On rainy days my webkinz will play in puddles and do a rain dance. Any time any day in any kind of weather my webkinz will have fun in rain or sun!
BCP2020 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2010, 11:06 AM   #192
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

i must say that my webbies love the summer because they have way more time to participate
in all of the day long fun activities.
of course, i still have to go to work each day, but who knows what those little imps will do while i am not around to supervise them.
they do have several pools to keep them busy and they have some grills to cook up some food till i get back to them. they love growing up and being able to do things for themselves.
in fact this morning they told me just how much they love all they can do while the sun is shining.
miss spots is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 11:09 AM   #193
I should be working!
Webkinz :)

nucleardan is just really nicenucleardan is just really nice

My websters love summer bcz it's all day every day playtime. Pools to keep them cool and activities all day long, plus lots of new friends show up every month!
nucleardan is offline Male
Old 07-01-2010, 11:10 AM   #194
uvz my bunny <3
Gifted
LavenderDance is a splendid one to beholdLavenderDance is a splendid one to beholdLavenderDance is a splendid one to beholdLavenderDance is a splendid one to behold

Summer is the best cause my webkinz can eat all the ice cream they want and not look foolish. (:
LavenderDance is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 11:14 AM   #195
Lil Kinz
beehappy is an unknown quantity at this point

Summer in Webkinz World is simply the best! First off, there are the great activities--old favorites like Balloon Dartz and the Wheel of Yum, and more recent additions such as The Prize Klaw, and the Soccer Challenge. Aside from all the neat things to do, there is also more time to shop at Arte's, and to hunt for rare clothing at PJ's Kinzstyle Outlet. Have I mentioned Summer Sensation? The prize this year was brilliant! From enjoying a warm, sunny yard, to picking up Pixie Pod Pachinko seeds--there's always something to do! After all, Webkinz World is special any time of the year--and during summertime, even more so!
beehappy is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 11:15 AM   #196

MixedCelery has a brilliant futureMixedCelery has a brilliant futureMixedCelery has a brilliant futureMixedCelery has a brilliant futureMixedCelery has a brilliant future

My webkinz love Summer! Summertime is a time for kids to be out, running all about. There's ice cream to be spread around, too! YUM! Everyone can lounge by a pool, getting a nice tan. Though, sun block is always required! We don't want boo-boos! Some people go on vacation, while others stay home and relax. Summertime is the best time!
The activities list gets longer. More and more activities to participate in! The super wheel! Free Pixie Pods! Balloon Darts! This item is on sale now! What fun! My webkinz love summer, to participate in activities all day, also. Hooray! We all love summer!

~
MixedCelery is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 11:20 AM   #197

WebbieLover888 has a spectacular aura aboutWebbieLover888 has a spectacular aura about

Summer means that school is out, meaning that it is the time for swimming, playing, and of course more time for my webbies! They have fun while collecting berries in jumbleberry feilds. When they go to the park to play, make new friends, and pick up trash to keep the park a fun and happy place to live. But they still sometimes like to stay indoors, to do their daily jobs and so on and so forth. The webbies with a treetop or outdoor room feel very lucky because they can spend most of their days out in the sun having fun! And of course my pets get an extra boost of summer spirit when they see the shining sun on their wall from the summer spectacular. They have fun spending their time out in the sun soaking it up hoping that winter will come late this year. But when it does they will have fun playing in the snow. But they choose to enjoy the summer while it lasts and make the best of it. Hopefully this will be the best summer yet!
WebbieLover888 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 11:20 AM   #198
jamlamb7

jamlamb7 is on a distinguished road

my webkinz love summer because i get to spend more time with them! they get to go to the park and play outside, take care of their gardens. Plus all the cool prizes we get lately for summer make my pets even happier
jamlamb7 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 11:21 AM   #199

MissAngelKinz is on a distinguished road

me and my webbies enjoy the summer a lot!!
we get to do more activities and since its summer, i get to spend more time with them as well.
we love spending time in the park for some icecream or in the clubhouse with friends,
and when we have some time in our hands, we redecorate our rooms with new stuff we get from trading
we also hang in the outdoor room i made for them which has pools, a panda slide, and other fun items i have in there for them
HAPPY SUMMER EVERYONE!!
MissAngelKinz is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 11:27 AM   #200
hockey=mylife(:

xorjdox is a glorious beacon of lightxorjdox is a glorious beacon of lightxorjdox is a glorious beacon of light

i think summer activities are always the best! My webkinz have such a good time in the park and playing games with their friends. I loved when I received the summer gift. The sun to put on the wall looked great! i also love the summer because the super wheel is so much fun. Another great activity is the prize claw. They all bring so much joy to me and my webkinz. I hope that new and exciting activities keep coming this summer.
xorjdox is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*invisible tag*, *magic*, 310webkinz :), bethany♥, catch me if you can!, charis99, charis99 <3 owl city, cocokl9 here!, f l a m e d a n c e, i love green, i luv owl city too!, ilp/emily got a tag!, je rocks!, let's go millag!, marielofredwall was here!, mockingjay, puppy232323 wuz here, rockermom rocks, smilez was here! :), tawni lovez tagz!, woo hoo!, ♥ summer '10 ♥