Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2010, 10:40 AM   #181
Webkinz :)

rockstar121 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: The Official WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest Thread

My webkinz favorite season in the whole year is summer. She loves being able to visit the park. She loves going into the garden room and going for a swin with her friends. Also she loves going up in the tree top room and watching the sunset. Her favroite thing is playing with the new Mazin' Hamsters. The 3D effects and the fun to create mazes make her the happiest webkinz in the land. There are also more events that she can enjoy in the summer. For example, when she goes to the daily activities she can always find some cool and exciting thing to do. Playing the prize claw and getting amazing suprises and playing Pixie Pod Pachinko and trying really hard to get the pixie pod in the bucket. However, she never got the pixie pod in the bucket but nothing would maker her sad. After all it is summer, a time for new adventures, new things, and making a bunch of friends.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2010, 10:43 AM   #182

ckkie1992 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love summer because I have more time to play Webkinz! Thanks Insider...
Old 07-01-2010, 10:44 AM   #183
anting to be a GT

Divabree will become famous soon enough

I absolutely LOVE summer and Webkinz do too. We can play outside go to the park get a totally new wardrube and backyard. We can go to the clubhouse and trade try and find gems oh it's just sooooooooooooooooo much fun in Webkinz World and WI during summer you guys are the BEST thanks!
Divabree is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 10:47 AM   #184
Gifted

xxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talent

WI Subscriber

My Webbies love Summer because they can hang out with their BFFs all day! Not just after school anymore. Also, they love the all day activities.. it keeps them busy and active. GO SUMMER!

Thanks for the contest WI.
(:

xoxox
~Nicole,xxaeroxx
xxaeroxx is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 10:50 AM   #185
Diabetes Awareness
suzannecat is on a distinguished road

We love summer because there are special activities all day long!
suzannecat is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 10:52 AM   #186
Lil Kinz
Arimela is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: The Official WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest Thread

On the game, my Webkinz enjoy the fun prizes and special activities the site has for us. All of my Webkinz like to play games and hangout together in the 'park' I have in my Webkinz house. There are different sources of water in our gardens and yards so they can all cool off in the hot weather. Even in hot weather, they still exercise on the trampolines, and they still use treadmills to stay healthy. Going to the Curio Shop, Kinzstyle Outlet, and other numerous places still keeps them nice and cool.
In real life, I keep all of my Webkinz on my trundle bed and they don't suffer in the Summer by having the fan cool them off. Even when I go to sleep, I don't have to move my Webkinz, because they are on the trundle bed and I'm on the main one– everyone is happy.

Arimela is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 10:55 AM   #187
Diabetes Awareness :

1998Sweet will become famous soon enough

Summer is our favorite time of year! With all the daily activities for chances to win money and prizes, everyone gets so excited. We have more fun playing games all day, or even getting a deal on that item we've wanted for the longest time. The hot weather is here now, so we can even go to the park to relax with some friends!
1998Sweet is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 10:57 AM   #188
OMG!I'm a pet

Waytoomanykinz is a name known to allWaytoomanykinz is a name known to allWaytoomanykinz is a name known to all

My pets and I enoy summer because It's finally time to have a pool party at my house for my pets, buy new summer stuff for them, join in on the summer parties, and they get to play with me more because I'm on summer break!!!!!!!
Waytoomanykinz is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 10:58 AM   #189

kinzmommie is an unknown quantity at this point

My webkinz LOVE doing the summer activities since it means they can come out and play all day long. They love going to the park for ice cream and swimming in their swimming pools.
Old 07-01-2010, 10:59 AM   #190
lisle10 is an unknown quantity at this point

My summer outfit is my webkinz golden american in her gold dress, webkinz crown of wonder, gold shoes, and gold glasses! she looks like royalty!
lisle10 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*invisible tag*, *magic*, 310webkinz :), bethany♥, catch me if you can!, charis99, charis99 <3 owl city, cocokl9 here!, f l a m e d a n c e, i love green, i luv owl city too!, ilp/emily got a tag!, je rocks!, let's go millag!, marielofredwall was here!, mockingjay, puppy232323 wuz here, rockermom rocks, smilez was here! :), tawni lovez tagz!, woo hoo!, ♥ summer '10 ♥