Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2010, 09:59 AM   #161
Webkinz :)

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: The Official WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest Thread

I love summer mostly because I have more free time, and that means more webkinz! I also enjoy the all day activites.
Safire25509 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2010, 10:00 AM   #162

binky14 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default GO SUMMER!!!!!!

Why do I love summer so much? I just love it because i get to see all my BFF's. We go swimming in one of my friends pool, relax, go on vacation. And when the day comes of july 4th, me and my family always go downtown to see the fire wroks! But most of all, I like summer because there's no school, yay! Oh and in the summer i get to play more webkinz! double yay!!!!!!!!!!
binky14 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 10:00 AM   #163
Fever32

CardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond repute

Smile Re: The Official WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest Thread

I Webkinz summer because...

I love to have outdoor parties in Webkinz World. Yum...do I smell BBQ? And before the BBQ we an cool off in the pool!

The Webkinz Summerfest has been pretty neat--the Super Wheel is the best part! Since we have two accounts, it always doubles the chance!

In the summer, there's more activities

And..the best part of summer is...
Spoiler: show
No school! I even give my webkinz a break at the kinzville academy! I can play with them all day--nothing stops us!

CardnlFanCarly
CardnlFanCarly is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 10:05 AM   #164
Red
Gifted

GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!

My Webkinz Love summer because... there are more friends in the Clubhouse! They also love spending time at parties, and of course getting their loot bag!!! They adore tending their Garden, and bouncing on their Suddenly Spring Trampoline!!!
GuppyGirl101 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 10:05 AM   #165

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Wink Re: The Official WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest Thread

Summer is when all the Webbies get to come out from their hidey holes and meet up with the rest of their friends. They play all kinds of games, play in Splash a Roo park - a lot! They love the fact that school is out; checking out daily activities all day and searching for rares is the only "work" they have to do, but that is fun work so they don't mind at all. For evening relaxation they sit by the volcanic fires they worked so hard to get from Doug, or they go to the reading room where the sunshine glows off the wall. From all in my Webbie-land - have a wonderful summer and have loadsa fun
flutterby7 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 10:09 AM   #166
e all fall down
Gift Guru

suneshin3 knows the way
suneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the way

My Webkinz love summer because it's so hot, and its a great time to spend time with your existing friends as well as make new ones! Thanks for the contest!!
suneshin3 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 10:10 AM   #167
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

My Webkinz have been spending lots of time in my outdoor yards this Summer, soaking up the sun and having picnics. It's always great having more daily activities to do, it makes these Summer days more fun.

Thanks WI and Happy Summer to everyone!
Old 07-01-2010, 10:13 AM   #168

junebuggy is on a distinguished road

My webkinz love summer because there's no school and you can always go outside to play. (Well, they have classes at the Kinzville academy once in a while, to keep their skills sharp.) They like the all day activities because you don't have to wait till 1 pm to do activities. However, they don't like getting up so early, because in their time zone, the first activity starts at 6 am. Their favourite activity is the Prize Klaw, but they barely ever win anything on it! Maybe if they win this contest, they'll win something good!

:rac::rdr::ph::el1::samoyed::acs::bas:
(And the canary and pink glitter fish, but there aren't icons for them.)
These are all my pets! I hope they win a prize!!
junebuggy is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 10:14 AM   #169
e be jammin' with de

mamakinz45 is an unknown quantity at this point

My Webkinz are excited about summer! So many cool new things to do & try like mazin hamsters! They also love having activities all day.
mamakinz45 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 10:19 AM   #170
ishes she was a

webkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

My kids and I just love the summer and webkinz. We love the all day activities. More opportunites to win prizes. Balloon darts is one of our favorites! We also love jelly bean challenge and so far the six of us have won 3 jars of beans total. I am also excited the the soccer challenge is not going to be gone forever. I've gotten pretty good at it.
webkinzmomof4 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*invisible tag*, *magic*, 310webkinz :), bethany♥, catch me if you can!, charis99, charis99 <3 owl city, cocokl9 here!, f l a m e d a n c e, i love green, i luv owl city too!, ilp/emily got a tag!, je rocks!, let's go millag!, marielofredwall was here!, mockingjay, puppy232323 wuz here, rockermom rocks, smilez was here! :), tawni lovez tagz!, woo hoo!, ♥ summer '10 ♥