Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2010, 09:26 AM   #141
Webkinz :)

AMHolly will become famous soon enough

Default Re: The Official WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest Thread

Summer is awesome! We have fun visiting friends, going camping, and swimming all day long!
AMHolly is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2010, 09:28 AM   #142
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

Both my webbies and I love summer because it's a chance to hang in the pool. That's the big one. There's nothing more fun or a bigger relief than diving in a cool pool after being out in that hot summer sun.
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 09:29 AM   #143
oot Woot! I'm A

Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!

Swimmer is a very exciting time for the Webbies and I. That includes: going swimming each day,eating popsicles,and catching lightning bugs. That definitely makes us beat the heat in this summer sun.

`Perry
Perrypinkster is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 09:29 AM   #144

Starr16 is a jewel in the roughStarr16 is a jewel in the rough

I love summer! I like to go to the park, clubhouse, and also swim, of course! I also take them with me when I go camping and fishing!
Starr16 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 09:31 AM   #145
holockian

MathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the way

Summer will be great! My pet Hoppy and I each Have a Summer B-day! It Will be great! We will go to the pool, the park, and even the Island Vation a bunch of times! Summertime is soooooo AWESOME!
MathFrog is offline Male
Old 07-01-2010, 09:38 AM   #146
e can all be
Banned
lo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Great contest!
My webkinz LOVE summer because of all the new stuff like amazing hamsters, the super wheel and other fun stuff. Also I don't have school so I can spend a lot of time with them.
Old 07-01-2010, 09:42 AM   #147
I love Gale!
Gifted

bball pinky will become famous soon enough

Well, my webkinz thinks that the summer all day long activities are totally amazing!!
Old 07-01-2010, 09:43 AM   #148

HollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guide

I like the summer activities, I think it's good that during the summer we don't have to wait until 4:00kt to do extra stuff. My favorites are the Big Button of Kinzcash and the Wheel of Wishes.
HollyDaze is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 09:44 AM   #149
Gifted

joshgrobanfan will become famous soon enough

My Webkinz LOVE summer! They get more time to play in Webkinz World and all the extra activities are so much fun! They like to play in the outdoor rooms when it's nice and sunny. They are also happy in Webkinz World in the summertime because there are no mosquitos!!
joshgrobanfan is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 09:45 AM   #150
knuths

knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!

i love webkinz in the summer because there is so much more you can do!!!!!!!!
knuths is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*invisible tag*, *magic*, 310webkinz :), bethany♥, catch me if you can!, charis99, charis99 <3 owl city, cocokl9 here!, f l a m e d a n c e, i love green, i luv owl city too!, ilp/emily got a tag!, je rocks!, let's go millag!, marielofredwall was here!, mockingjay, puppy232323 wuz here, rockermom rocks, smilez was here! :), tawni lovez tagz!, woo hoo!, ♥ summer '10 ♥